PDA

View Full Version : law against just getting one person

Gorilla Unit 33
01-23-2006, 06:48 PM
ok say theres a group (3) of cars going i dunno 90 mph down 95 ok and they just so happen to pass 3 philly highway cops sitting on the on ramp using vascar. all three cops get all of 3 cars pulled over. now the first car(oviously hooked up civic) is told he is going 108mph, he has previous record. 2nd car (bone stock Altima) is pulled over told he was going "98.1" mph.well no one ever heard from the 3rd car again. But now when the cops are all done with the tickets how is it that the bone stock altima gets the speeding ticket and he was the second in the line of the 3 cars? isnt there a law against just gettin one car a fine and the rest getting away? especially when the one guy got trapted at 108mph! and they let him go? either way let me know. i think its kinda b/s .

also can vascar time in tenths of a mph like "98.1"? i was told no from a local officer.

04CROWNVIC
01-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Nope no law.. it was 2 different cops with 2 different car stops.. one felt like giving a ticket the other one didnt.. thats all it is...

Gorilla Unit 33
01-25-2006, 05:51 PM
theres no such thing as selective prosecution?

anyway i got away with it in court