PDA

View Full Version : Apartments in langhorne

nickmahhh
03-31-2005, 12:38 AM
If any of you who live in the langhorne area, please drop me a few hints of any good apartment complexes/house sections for rent! I am very interested in moving there, but I gotta know if there are any preferences to where I move. Now I am not a rich man, so if you think its way too pricey, please, dont tell me about it. It will just make me feel even more of a loser. Thanks all!

auk113
03-31-2005, 02:02 AM
i'll make a list for you tomorrow, i've lived and or owned most of them

nickmahhh
04-02-2005, 01:34 AM
unfortunately I cant afford anything like 900/month. I am looking at 700-800/month. Allowable for Dogs too. I am still searching. Just a pain in teh butt

Aaron
04-02-2005, 01:45 AM
How do you feel about trailers?

nickmahhh
04-02-2005, 01:49 AM
White trash trailors or regular ones, need more info on that

Aaron
04-02-2005, 01:56 AM
There are both. My cousin was in the same shoes as you a few years ago. She found out that it was cheaper to find a trailer(or mobile, whatever they prefer to be called) than a nicer apartment. The nice part is you get some privacy and a driveway... not sure about pets.

There are definately both trashy and classy trailer parks in the area. Choose wisely.

nickmahhh
04-02-2005, 02:11 AM
im not extremely desperate for a white trash trailor, nor would i ever go to one. I have a very nice trailor that my parents own down the shore. But I am looking into whatever is nice and allows dogs in the langhorne area. Its a gamble, but i figured i would ask around. thanks for the ideas, they keep me pondering!

nickmahhh
04-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Any info on Yardley? I have been there before but I have an apartment that caught my eye when I was searchin earlier today. Any info would be helpful, the apartment is Alexandria apartments on Plaza Blvd. If anyone knows some info on Yardley, feel free to drop me some ideas of he area and what hospitals are around it. Thanks!

nickmahhh
04-06-2005, 06:45 AM
Anyone? Yardley info?

sisforsurfing
04-06-2005, 08:20 PM
I'll chime in if no one else has.

90% of my friends live in Yardley, very nice area. That whole Newtown/Yardley/Langhorne area is very nice, seems pretty expensive though. I don't know about the apartments, but the houses are generally good sized-huge and expensive. I know St. Mary's medical center is in Langhorne, maybe 5-10 minutes out of Yardley. Pretty upper-middle (or just plain upper) class area, if you can find something reasonably priced I'd jump on it though.

that could have all been a lie, but that's my knowledge of the area/people in it.

nickmahhh
04-06-2005, 08:25 PM
I've been up in that area, and I know the houses and area is very expensive. I only found like two apartments within my range of price. I just keep checking and Im gonna be up in Yardley this weekend to check out one apartment. Ive checked into St Marys and they arent hiring for much so I have spread out around that area of hospitals and just applying to places. Thanks for the input though, very helpful :thumbup: :supz:

nickmahhh
04-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks Mike