PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to help install coilovers free beer

1fastrex
01-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Who wants to help install my coilovers when i get them and possibly even my new brakes....brakes would be 1st which is easy but the coilovers i will def need help on. I'm trying to save some money and time instead of driving to a shop to get work done....lunch and beer are on me as well....just a feeler though b/c i probaly won't be getting the coilovers for about a month so it will be warmer for the install as well

D Money
01-18-2006, 12:15 AM
What coilover and brake setup you going wit? Just curious.

1fastrex
01-18-2006, 12:17 AM
umm helix dna and as far as brakes just carbotech pads and powerslot rotors i'm also gona do some sway bars and endlinks but i don't think i need help for those

D Money
01-18-2006, 12:24 AM
umm helix dna and as far as brakes just carbotech pads and powerslot rotors i'm also gona do some sway bars and endlinks but i don't think i need help for those
Nice setup, sorry for going OT. Bump so dude can get some people to help him out with his installs lol.

xEJ20x
01-18-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm right around Winslow so I'd be able to help.
Just give me some noticed just in case I have work.

92dxman
01-20-2006, 05:07 PM
I just bought some kyb agx adjustable shocks for my 92 civic. I've been calling around places and getting price estimates. The answers that ive been getting pricewise are a little out of my budget ($300 minimum). Granted I know im going to have to get an alignment done but is installing adjustable shocks something that a group of people could possible help me out with? I'm just doing some investigating to see if this is something that I could save money on or if I should just go ahead and have a shop do it. I'd be willing to throw in some beer to sweeten the deal. If this isnt something that could be done outside of a shop, any suggestions for a shop that would possibly do it for a reasonable price would be greatly appreciated.

07BlackSS
01-20-2006, 05:09 PM
I am down for helping anyone out...and I heard free beer lol. So far on my car me and my buddies did everything as far as install on it. Hit me up if you guys need some help.

92dxman
01-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Oops, I posted my thing as a reply instead of a new thread.

1fastrex
01-23-2006, 12:40 AM
aight cool the more the better and there will def be free beer haha......hey get ur own thread hahah j/k :devil:

ho1ywars
01-29-2006, 09:55 PM
ill help / do it for you if you would like.

i have done coilovers on my probe, and my friends cavilier.

i have a spring compressor, and air tools. PM me when your ready to do it.

edit: are you getting full coilovers, or the sheaths that slide over the strut, what kind of car...

StreetEG
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
im in if im around