PDA

View Full Version : Blouch Turbo

bwtucker
02-05-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm looking for people's experiences with Blouch Turbo. I live about 15 minutes from them but due to my schedule I have not had time to stop in. I have called during business hours and left messages. I have sent emails. I never heard from them. I hear good things about their work but I'm starting to wonder what their customer service is like when they can't even return a message. I would like to get some work done on the turbo for my Forester but can't get a hold of them.

EKLIPZGSX97
02-05-2010, 03:04 PM
edit...wrong SN

gvautosport
02-05-2010, 03:05 PM
I've dealt with both Bob and Mike for years now and have always been more than happy with their service and products. It's a small operation so keep calling..you'll get through. Its definitely worth the call.

Chris

bwtucker
02-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Well, I've left several more emails and phone messages and still no response. I guess I'll take my business elsewhere. It's a shame with it being relatively close and having a good rep for the work.

Khellen
02-16-2010, 01:57 PM
http://www.blouchturbo.com/?

They are regarded as some of the best quality turbos by many subaru owners. Their prices tend to be a bit higher then other local brands but they are quality. Not sure about their customer service though.

I just picked up a Blouch TD05 8cm 18g ceramic coated and PNP'd for my build. :)

RayArroyo
02-18-2010, 10:28 AM
Most of the turbos we sell on our site are from blouch turbo, i have nothing but nice things to say about Bob and Mike and their products are top notch !

bwtucker
02-19-2010, 12:33 AM
I stopped in there today and talked to the guy for quite a while. He apologized profusely about not getting back to me and said they've been slammed with work. He was very helpful and I could tell he was extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely have them do the work on my turbo.