PDA

View Full Version : Binghamton (Upstate NY) Caravan to Sonic 2010 (meeting at Wegman's in JC)

twastheglow
01-27-2010, 10:39 PM
The 4th Annual Sonic Meet has been moved back to next Sunday, May 2nd due to weather.

The forecast hasn't improved so we've decided its going to be best to move the meet back in hopes of holding it on a nicer day. I apologize to all of those who this creates an issue for. We all wished for perfect weather on the original date, but its out of our control and it wouldn't be right to intentionally hold the meet in wet weather. Believe me, I know this is a frustrating situation, but we're working with what we have here and keeping a positive attitude about having a great charity event next Sunday on a warm sunny day.

Once again, the meet has been moved back to next Sunday, May 2nd due to weather.

I know there aren't a ton of people on this site from the Upstate area, but I know there are a couple. Enough to start this thread at least. I want to organize a caravan down to the another meeting location where we can meet up with a more local caravan and everyone cruise in together. It'll be Sunday, April 25th in the am. There will obviously be more details shortly. Who's interested?

GTI_NY
01-28-2010, 09:00 AM
sundays are tough to do that far away

twastheglow
01-28-2010, 10:32 AM
sundays are tough to do that far away

Oh come on!

Yes SiR
01-28-2010, 11:29 AM
You know we're in.

twastheglow
01-28-2010, 11:36 AM
You know we're in.

YAY! How are you guys doing? How's the babe?

Yes SiR
01-28-2010, 11:41 AM
YAY! How are you guys doing? How's the babe?

We're doing ok. We actually lost the baby at 14 weeks. (insert awkward moment here) But you know, it happens. But given the situation, I think we're doing really well.

How are you?

twastheglow
01-28-2010, 11:50 AM
We're doing ok. We actually lost the baby at 14 weeks. (insert awkward moment here) But you know, it happens. But given the situation, I think we're doing really well.

How are you?

Whoa! I'm so sorry. I've never wished I had PM'd someone a message instead of posting it so bad!!! I apologize.

I'm glad you guys are well! I wish we hung out more!

I'm doing well. I'm ordering a bunch of car parts tomorrow to put in my install pile I already have started. LOL

Yes SiR
01-28-2010, 11:56 AM
Whoa! I'm so sorry. I've never wished I had PM'd someone a message instead of posting it so bad!!! I apologize.

I'm glad you guys are well! I wish we hung out more!

I'm doing well. I'm ordering a bunch of car parts tomorrow to put in my install pile I already have started. LOL

Awwww. Don't feel bad at all. How's the project going, btw?

We need to hang out more; we don't live that far from each other. Once "summer" comes we really have no excuse!

But we're totally in for the convoy! You just let me know when and where and we'll be there.

twastheglow
01-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Awwww. Don't feel bad at all. How's the project going, btw?

We need to hang out more; we don't live that far from each other. Once "summer" comes we really have no excuse!

But we're totally in for the convoy! You just let me know when and where and we'll be there.

I still do though.

The car's well. I have a bunch of **** to install before April 25th. LOL

And we totally should hang out more. I mean ****, I used to live in Ithaca and drive to Binghamton everyday for work. It's NOT far.

I'll definitely let you guys know about the caravan. We'll probably stop at the Waffle House in Scranton for breakfast.

GTI_NY
01-28-2010, 08:59 PM
This caravan is up to 3. ca-ching ca-ching!!

twastheglow
01-28-2010, 09:15 PM
This caravan is up to 3. ca-ching ca-ching!!

hahaha We'll be meeting another, larger caravan in Scranton after the Waffle House. :wink:

sleeper15
01-28-2010, 10:31 PM
hahaha We'll be meeting another, larger caravan in Scranton after the Waffle House. :wink:

i wouldn't say larger, so far only 4 cars in our group. so, it ain't "large"

GTI_NY
01-29-2010, 08:34 AM
what time we leaving from binghamton? i feel like we got there a little late last time.

Yes SiR
01-29-2010, 10:26 AM
I still do though.

The car's well. I have a bunch of **** to install before April 25th. LOL

And we totally should hang out more. I mean ****, I used to live in Ithaca and drive to Binghamton everyday for work. It's NOT far.

I'll definitely let you guys know about the caravan. We'll probably stop at the Waffle House in Scranton for breakfast.

I can't wait to see the new car! The CRX will not be out in April, so my big box will be making the trip to PA. (HA!) Waffles, you say? I am soooo in. Please tell me your woman will be in attendance.

And seriously, it's not that far from Ithaca to Binghamton. We need to set aside some time to hang out. You're still going to do the Saturday thing this year, right?

twastheglow
01-29-2010, 03:33 PM
I can't wait to see the new car! The CRX will not be out in April, so my big box will be making the trip to PA. (HA!) Waffles, you say? I am soooo in. Please tell me your woman will be in attendance.

And seriously, it's not that far from Ithaca to Binghamton. We need to set aside some time to hang out. You're still going to do the Saturday thing this year, right?

Have you never been to a Waffle House?!

She will be in attendance indeed.

I agree, we do need to set some time aside. Andd yes, once it gets nicer we will be getting together Saturday nights again.

BkCressida1718
01-30-2010, 02:09 PM
where in da bing? I go to SUNY Morrisville so da bing isnt too far

twastheglow
01-30-2010, 04:20 PM
where in da bing? I go to SUNY Morrisville so da bing isnt too far

Well, for the sake of ease we'll probably just meet in the WalMart parking lot. Again, I haven't figured out exactly what time yet, but I will be posting that soon.

GTI_NY
02-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Are we meeting up with the Exton crew again?

twastheglow
02-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Are we meeting up with the Exton crew again?

It's sounding like the KOP caravan instead.

Yes SiR
02-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Have you never been to a Waffle House?!

She will be in attendance indeed.

I agree, we do need to set some time aside. Andd yes, once it gets nicer we will be getting together Saturday nights again.

Are there really only 3 confirmed for the drive? We need at least 7 to qualify as a convoy. And I have been to a waffle house; I just love me some waffles. And bacon...

We're looking forward to Saturday nights. I hope that word gets out about it; I'm sure starting late in the season last year didn't help the turnout.

GTI_NY
02-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Are there really only 3 confirmed for the drive? We need at least 7 to qualify as a convoy.

haha good ole upstate ny... that sounds about right

sleeper15
02-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Are there really only 3 confirmed for the drive? We need at least 7 to qualify as a convoy. And I have been to a waffle house; I just love me some waffles. And bacon...

We're looking forward to Saturday nights. I hope that word gets out about it; I'm sure starting late in the season last year didn't help the turnout.

well, so far, there is going to be about 6 of us from scranton (we're also meeting up at the Waffle house, just down the road from our normal meetins spot) then, i think we're meeting up with a **** ton more people at the allentown rest stop on 476. So, def. going to be a convo going down there. :lol:

twastheglow
02-03-2010, 10:32 PM

We'll see how many we can get. It's still early. LOL And yes, WH ftw!

:(

well, so far, there is going to be about 6 of us from scranton (we're also meeting up at the Waffle house, just down the road from our normal meetins spot) then, i think we're meeting up with a **** ton more people at the allentown rest stop on 476. So, def. going to be a convo going down there. :lol:

Sweet! Sounds like we'll have a sweet crew by the time we hit Allentown.

sleeper15
02-03-2010, 10:36 PM
We'll see how many we can get. It's still early. LOL And yes, WH ftw!

:(

Sweet! Sounds like we'll have a sweet crew by the time we hit Allentown.

yeah, the last time we caravaned to the TST Toys 4 Tots meet at the Toys R Us, and meet up at the allentown, we had easly over 20 cars in the "caravan" :lol:

GTI_NY
02-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Whats the determining factor if we are rolling with the KOP group?

Oakes
02-05-2010, 04:44 PM

Right here.

I'll totally roll with you guys....from KOP

GTI_NY
02-05-2010, 04:56 PM
hahaha oh snap!

twastheglow
02-06-2010, 12:12 AM

Check and...

Right here.

...mate.

It was just determined because Nick is the factor. :mrgreen:

EDIT: I ****ing see what you did there Nicholas.

Whitekryptonit3
02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Do you guys go through Westchester county or a straight shot to the location?

02GST
02-07-2010, 04:36 AM
id be down but ill be in NC for pinks that weekend

twastheglow
02-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Do you guys go through Westchester county or a straight shot to the location?

We're going from Binghamton down to Scranton then to Morgantown.

id be down but ill be in NC for pinks that weekend

Well have fun!

Yes SiR
02-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Right here.

BOO! :cry:

Oakes
02-08-2010, 12:26 PM
BOO! :cry:

I'll be in kop, no worries :mrgreen:

Madlife
02-09-2010, 10:21 AM

I'd want to say I'll be in, but its a few months out still and I dont know what my work situation will be.

Also I am trying to sell my WRX and my MR2 is in a million pieces still. It needs to warm the eff up so I can get crackin on it agian.

twastheglow
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
I'd want to say I'll be in, but its a few months out still and I dont know what my work situation will be.

Also I am trying to sell my WRX and my MR2 is in a million pieces still. It needs to warm the eff up so I can get crackin on it agian.

Well get a move on sucka!!!! Also, where are you from?

twastheglow
02-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Anyone else?

sleeper15
02-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Hey, what time you guys plan on being at the Waffle house in PA?

GTI_NY
02-17-2010, 08:32 AM

yea what time is this party starting?

twastheglow
02-17-2010, 09:22 AM

yea what time is this party starting?

Ok...here's what we're looking at...

The drive from Vestal to where we're meeting in King Of Prussia is 182 miles. If we do a solid 70 mph (which with traffic, tolls, etc, we probably won't be doing) it's roughly a little over a 2 1/2 hour drive. We have to be in KOP at 10:30am. That means we should leave Vestal at 7:30am. However, we also want to eat at the Waffle House on the way so I think we should leave Vestal at 6:30am to give us an hour at the restaurant to eat, have some coffee and the inevitable **** shooting. Of course, this is all flexible and I'm open to other suggestions.

And to answer your question, that would put us at the Waffle House at about 7:30am.

twastheglow
02-17-2010, 09:25 AM
KOP is leaving at 11am...so I'd rather be there a little earlier than later. But again, I'm open to suggestions.

sleeper15
02-17-2010, 12:18 PM

The drive from Vestal to where we're meeting in King Of Prussia is 182 miles. If we do a solid 70 mph (which with traffic, tolls, etc, we probably won't be doing) it's roughly a little over a 2 1/2 hour drive. We have to be in KOP at 10:30am. That means we should leave Vestal at 7:30am. However, we also want to eat at the Waffle House on the way so I think we should leave Vestal at 6:30am to give us an hour at the restaurant to eat, have some coffee and the inevitable **** shooting. Of course, this is all flexible and I'm open to other suggestions.

And to answer your question, that would put us at the Waffle House at about 7:30am.

Ok, cool. Cause we plan on leaving the waffle house at 8:45. But, then i guess we're going to break off from you group then, cause we're meeting up with the Leighhigh vally (however you spell it) group at 1030 at a Wawa near them.

GTI_NY
02-17-2010, 12:49 PM
all sounds good to me, im just excited this thread made 3 pages

twastheglow
02-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Ok, cool. Cause we plan on leaving the waffle house at 8:45. But, then i guess we're going to break off from you group then, cause we're meeting up with the Leighhigh vally (however you spell it) group at 1030 at a Wawa near them.

Leaving the Waffle House at 8:30am-8:45am would work well. We could all drive together until we take different routes.

all sounds good to me, im just excited this thread made 3 pages

3 pages? Check your settings sucka...40 posts per page means this is only page 2. :wink:

Yes SiR
02-17-2010, 01:31 PM

Ewwwww.. 6:30! We'll be there, but it won't be pretty.

twastheglow
02-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Ewwwww.. 6:30! We'll be there, but it won't be pretty.

It wasn't last time either. :eek:

:wink:

Yes SiR
02-17-2010, 01:46 PM
It wasn't last time either. :eek:

:wink:

Ouch!

twastheglow
02-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Ouch!

hahahahaha Kidding, kidding.

Well, since it literally does look like it's just us...we may be able to meet later since it doesn't seem we'll be at Waffle House forever.

Yes SiR
02-17-2010, 02:55 PM
hahahahaha Kidding, kidding.

Well, since it literally does look like it's just us...we may be able to meet later since it doesn't seem we'll be at Waffle House forever.

I'm cool with being up before 5am. You just let me know what time you want us there and we'll be there.

twastheglow
02-17-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm cool with being up before 5am. You just let me know what time you want us there and we'll be there.

I like the "no bitching and complaining" attitude you have. :) I'll think it over a little. I just don't want to show up to KOP late.

Yes SiR
02-17-2010, 03:09 PM
I like the "no bitching and complaining" attitude you have. :) I'll think it over a little. I just don't want to show up to KOP late.

I'm fine with being there early. I'd rather be early than late.

GTI_NY
02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
lets leave it @ 6:30 that way we are still good if someone is running late

Oakes
02-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Show up to KOP late, and you're going to spend 10 times the amount of time you're late making it up to me.

twastheglow
02-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Show up to KOP late, and you're going to spend 10 times the amount of time you're late making it up to me.

Depending on how I get to "make it up to you", that may be incentive enough for me to be extremely late. Days late possibly. Maybe I'll make it by June. http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii31/twastheglow/24323637tn9.gif

Keith6110
02-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Hey guys,

Just signed up on this to say, I Want In!

I live in binghamton during the week and mostly in scranton on the weekends. So this is convenient for me. Do i make 7 members? lol

GTI_NY
02-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Hey guys,

I live in binghamton during the week and mostly in scranton on the weekends. So this is convenient for me. Do i make 7 members? lol

dont know if you are 7, but you are more than welcome!!!

twastheglow
02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey guys,

Rock!!! Welcome bro. What's your name? I'm Mike...

dont know if you are 7, but you are more than welcome!!!

...and this ^ is my brother Brian.

And yeah, not sure about 7, lol, but indeed.

Yes SiR
02-24-2010, 09:23 AM
And yeah, not sure about 7, lol, but indeed.

Actually, the 3 of us have a +1, so technically he does make number 7. And it makes 4 cars in our caravan!

twastheglow
02-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Actually, the 3 of us have a +1, so technically he does make number 7. And it makes 4 cars in our caravan!

hahaha Good point. I'm still trying to get more people together though.

Oakes
02-24-2010, 09:59 AM
You can do it. I know you can.

Yes SiR
02-24-2010, 10:04 AM
hahaha Good point. I'm still trying to get more people together though.

I could always ask the Mustang guys... but I doubt they'd be down for the 5am departure time; they all have offspring and such.

I'll see if I can find any other non-toolish car folk to bring with us.

twastheglow
02-24-2010, 10:29 AM
I could always ask the Mustang guys... but I doubt they'd be down for the 5am departure time; they all have offspring and such.

I'll see if I can find any other non-toolish car folk to bring with us.

Good luck with that. :wink:

Yes SiR
02-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Good luck with that. :wink:

LOL. That's why I haven't asked anyone else. I don't want to be responsible for bringing that guy.

GTI_NY
02-24-2010, 11:42 AM
LOL. That's why I haven't asked anyone else. I don't want to be responsible for bringing that guy.

wait Kyle is coming? LOL

twastheglow
02-24-2010, 01:29 PM
wait Kyle is coming? LOL

hahaha I texted that fag about it and guess what...I never got a response. Big surprise. :roll:

sleeper15
02-24-2010, 01:36 PM
To give you a heads up, we got 7 people on our little caravan from scranton leaving the waffle house. So, including yours, we got 11 cars!

twastheglow
02-24-2010, 02:30 PM
To give you a heads up, we got 7 people on our little caravan from scranton leaving the waffle house. So, including yours, we got 11 cars!

Sweet. That'll be cool.

Keith6110
02-24-2010, 02:38 PM
My names keith. I might have a tag along as well lol. My brother has an eclipse GST that may be done with new paint by the time this thing rolls around. Well i'll be on this later so, talk to you guys then

GTI_NY
02-25-2010, 07:57 AM
we still meeting at the barnes & noble/walmart parking lot? Keith, you know where that is?

twastheglow
02-25-2010, 08:07 AM
we still meeting at the barnes & noble/walmart parking lot? Keith, you know where that is?

Yeah. I don't forsee that changing.

Oakes
02-25-2010, 09:10 AM
but I wanna meet in the Kmart parking lot on the other side of Binghamton, it's only like 2 minutes from my house and I'm lazy.

<3

twastheglow
02-25-2010, 09:30 AM
but I wanna meet in the Kmart parking lot on the other side of Binghamton, it's only like 2 minutes from my house and I'm lazy.

<3

Nick, I heart the **** out of you.

I'm thinking about leaving my girlfriend for you.

Yes SiR
02-25-2010, 09:38 AM

Is that where we met before? Right on the Parkway?

twastheglow
02-25-2010, 09:44 AM
Is that where we met before? Right on the Parkway?

Exactly.

Yes SiR
02-25-2010, 09:46 AM
Exactly.

Good deal.

Oakes
02-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Lauren, make like your avatar in terms of the keyboard and bbm me.

Mike. No heart can **** enough for our love, I heard the train gets in town when your girlfriend get heres if ya know what im sayin ha naaa meaannnnn

twastheglow
02-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Lauren, make like your avatar in terms of the keyboard and bbm me.

Mike. No heart can **** enough for our love, I heard the train gets in town when your girlfriend get heres if ya know what im sayin ha naaa meaannnnn

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll abooooooooooooooooooooard. Toot toot.

BROTHERREVI
03-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Wish I could go. Have fun everyone.

twastheglow
03-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Wish I could go. Have fun everyone.

Sooo...why can't you?

BROTHERREVI
03-06-2010, 01:37 PM
I'm a new father. My wife just popped out our first child a few weeks ago. So really, just staying home now with my son. Can't really bring him anywhere for a few months.

twastheglow
03-06-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm a new father. My wife just popped out our first child a few weeks ago. So really, just staying home now with my son. Can't really bring him anywhere for a few months.

Ahhhh...got ya. I understand. Congratulations!!! But, it is like 6 weeks away still. So if you decide to change your mind. :wink:

BROTHERREVI
03-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Ahhhh...got ya. I understand. Congratulations!!! But, it is like 6 weeks away still. So if you decide to change your mind. :wink:

Lol. No doubt man. If anything changes I will let you know. I'm always down for a meet and car show.

Keith6110
03-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Do I know where walmart and barnes and nobles are. Lol what kind of question is that. I give directions based on walmart locations :lol:

GTI_NY
03-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Do I know where walmart and barnes and nobles are. Lol what kind of question is that. I give directions based on walmart locations :lol:

good. be there. dont be late. :mrgreen:

Coupes
03-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey guys.

New to this forum, my name's Danny. I'm not sure how my school schedule is looking for that weekend, but if I can I would like to tag along.

twastheglow
03-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Hey guys.

New to this forum, my name's Danny. I'm not sure how my school schedule is looking for that weekend, but if I can I would like to tag along.

Hey duder...of course you can. But I'm pretty ****ing sure you don't have class on a Sunday. :bigeek: So we expect you to come hang out. :wink:

Sidenote: Do you drive a black 323Ci?

Coupes
03-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey duder...of course you can. But I'm pretty ****ing sure you don't have class on a Sunday. :bigeek: So we expect you to come hang out. :wink:

Sidenote: Do you drive a black 323Ci?

Haha, we'll see, I might be hit with some nasty finals the next day.

And, no, my 323 is silver. Looks almost stock on the outside except for the grill and lack of model designation. you've seen a black one poking around?

Oakes
03-16-2010, 03:08 PM
He's seen a few things poking around....black and white....

twastheglow
03-16-2010, 10:24 PM
He's seen a few things poking around....black and white....

You're just bitter because you haven't been invited back after such a poor performance.

Oakes
03-16-2010, 11:00 PM
*runs away crying*

Slowsl2
03-28-2010, 12:55 PM
looks like ill be in for the cruise down if youll have me lol. also meeting up with a crew in allentown for the rest of the drive down

twastheglow
03-28-2010, 03:34 PM
looks like ill be in for the cruise down if youll have me lol. also meeting up with a crew in allentown for the rest of the drive down

But of course. Are you local?

Slowsl2
03-29-2010, 12:11 PM
i am, been on the saturn forums for a long while, and just kinda made my way over here lol. located in endwell.

Oakes
03-29-2010, 01:30 PM
How do things end in Endwell?

TimR
03-29-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm originally from Elmira ill be there haha if that counts?

twastheglow
03-29-2010, 10:16 PM
i am, been on the saturn forums for a long while, and just kinda made my way over here lol. located in endwell.

How do things end in Endwell?

hahaha Yeah, I lived in Endwell for a while. I live in Endicott now.

I'm originally from Elmira ill be there haha if that counts?

You'll be where? Are you meeting up with us in Binghamton (Vestal)?

Slowsl2
04-02-2010, 12:04 PM
emdoctt? really? my car can ususally be seen parked at citgo/quickway across from wendys on any given weekend day. as ill be at work all weekend.feel free to drop by, im sure ill be bored. car is silver, and lowered with 17in konigs, hard to miss around here since noone mods saturns lol

TimR
04-04-2010, 12:30 PM
hahaha Yeah, I lived in Endwell for a while. I live in Endicott now.

You'll be where? Are you meeting up with us in Binghamton (Vestal)?

Nope I'll be in the Lancaster caravan. I'm just excited to see that people from where I used to live are rolling down to this meet. Thats like 4 hrs Dope!

twastheglow
04-04-2010, 03:25 PM
emdoctt? really? my car can ususally be seen parked at citgo/quickway across from wendys on any given weekend day. as ill be at work all weekend.feel free to drop by, im sure ill be bored. car is silver, and lowered with 17in konigs, hard to miss around here since noone mods saturns lol

I live probably 5 minutes from there.

So...are you going to join us?

Nope I'll be in the Lancaster caravan. I'm just excited to see that people from where I used to live are rolling down to this meet. Thats like 4 hrs Dope!

Ah, got ya. Make sure you say hello to me. :wink:

Slowsl2
04-04-2010, 11:34 PM
yep, definitely be joining the caravan down, may also have another saturn with me. your car in avatar? i think ive seen it on main st quite a few times.

GTI_NY
04-05-2010, 07:32 AM
I cant wait for this meet!!

twastheglow
04-05-2010, 08:16 AM
yep, definitely be joining the caravan down, may also have another saturn with me. your car in avatar? i think ive seen it on main st quite a few times.

Cool! The more the gayer, uh, I mean merrier. :eek:

Yeah, that's mine. :mrgreen:

I cant wait for this meet!!

Indeed!

Slowsl2
04-05-2010, 11:04 AM
hey, i know its off topic, but since this is a bing thread, does anything still go on at tsm/regal on weekends anymore?

twastheglow
04-05-2010, 03:11 PM
hey, i know its off topic, but since this is a bing thread, does anything still go on at tsm/regal on weekends anymore?

It's funny you ask that...

...a couple kids that live a couple houses down from tried to get me to go to something over there Saturday night...I didn't go.

I will say however that towards the end of season last year I had started a meet in the Barnes and Noble parking lot on the Parkway on Saturday nights. There are LOTS of hot rods/muscle cars there too. I need to get that started again.

twastheglow
04-05-2010, 03:12 PM
...here you go...

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87814

Slowsl2
04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
wow, last post november 09. i really hate saturdays cause i always work em. everyone hang out at quickway in endicott lol.

o... and id prolly gat laughed outta the parking lot by a bunch of muscle cars pulling up in my saturn lol. until my intake manifold arrives from cali and i can again bolt on the turbo setup

twastheglow
04-06-2010, 08:30 AM
wow, last post november 09. i really hate saturdays cause i always work em. everyone hang out at quickway in endicott lol.

o... and id prolly gat laughed outta the parking lot by a bunch of muscle cars pulling up in my saturn lol. until my intake manifold arrives from cali and i can again bolt on the turbo setup

Honestly, probably not. Everyone's really chill there and many people just show up in "regular" cars to check things out. No one would notice or care what you were driving.

Oakes
04-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Just wanted to say that Mike is the only reason I'm going to this meet :) Going with a mini caravan out of my new shop that morning, will probably catch up with you in KOP or at the meet itself, depending how many cars come with me.

twastheglow
04-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Just wanted to say that Mike is the only reason I'm going to this meet :) Going with a mini caravan out of my new shop that morning, will probably catch up with you in KOP or at the meet itself, depending how many cars come with me.

Wow Nick, you are literally the ONLY reason we were going to KOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA I'm so gay for you man...so gay in such a no homo way! Can't wait to see you. *smooches*

Slowsl2
04-06-2010, 11:43 AM
i may not be rolling all the way down to kop. a buddy of mine lives near allentown and wants me to join his group over to sonic. and he has a saturn, so i wont be the slowest car there...lol

twastheglow
04-06-2010, 11:47 AM
i may not be rolling all the way down to kop. a buddy of mine lives near allentown and wants me to join his group over to sonic. and he has a saturn, so i wont be the slowest car there...lol

Whateva you's gots to do foo.

Slowsl2
04-06-2010, 11:53 AM
of course that is as long as i figure out what the hell is making my belt squeal. started the car last night to go leave work, and thought i had a nest of angry chipmunks under the hood. ill check it out tomorrow, have to work again tonight, come on by if your around. the coffee sux, but the views are nice lol

twastheglow
04-06-2010, 11:57 AM
of course that is as long as i figure out what the hell is making my belt squeal. started the car last night to go leave work, and thought i had a nest of angry chipmunks under the hood. ill check it out tomorrow, have to work again tonight, come on by if your around. the coffee sux, but the views are nice lol

How old are the belts? Loose tensioner? Any other symptoms?

I could always stop by at some point to say hey. My name's Mike.

Slowsl2
04-06-2010, 11:59 AM
yeah, so is mine lol. belt is about 3 months old. im suspecting tensioner. just rebuilt the top end of the engine a few months ago and re-used the tensioner and other accessories.

twastheglow
04-06-2010, 12:09 PM
yeah, so is mine lol. belt is about 3 months old. im suspecting tensioner. just rebuilt the top end of the engine a few months ago and re-used the tensioner and other accessories.

Then I guess the tensioners is where I would start. I can't imagine them costing a whole lot.

Slowsl2
04-06-2010, 12:57 PM
nope, thats why i drive a saturn, cheap to fix and easy to work on

twastheglow
04-06-2010, 02:55 PM
nope, thats why i drive a saturn, cheap to fix and easy to work on

Then hit it up sucka!

Oakes
04-06-2010, 04:28 PM
I have a hard on.

twastheglow
04-06-2010, 04:52 PM
I have a hard on.

Don't you dare waste that hard on Nick Oakes. I'll be there shortly. I know how infrequently those happen to you.

Slowsl2
04-11-2010, 11:25 PM
tensioner replaced, new belt, all better lol. engine swap/turbo build next week anyone feel like helpin?

GTI_NY
04-12-2010, 07:24 AM
tensioner replaced, new belt, all better lol. engine swap/turbo build next week anyone feel like helpin?

If I was down in Binghamton I would certainly grab some beer and watch.

twastheglow
04-12-2010, 08:25 AM

When/where? Just out of curiosity. :wink:

If I was down in Binghamton I would certainly grab some beer and watch.

LOL @ watch.

Oakes
04-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Because I love you, I will be attending the Sonic meet...but with my own caravan from my new shop.

twastheglow
04-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Because I love you, I will be attending the Sonic meet...but with my own caravan from my new shop.

You son of a bitch! Why am I even going to KOP?!

Oakes
04-12-2010, 03:14 PM
You can go way out of your way and come to my shop and roll with us :) We've got some very nice cars rollin out of there

twastheglow
04-12-2010, 03:31 PM
You can go way out of your way and come to my shop and roll with us :) We've got some very nice cars rollin out of there

Is it out of my way more than KOP?

Oakes
04-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Yeah..its about 25 minutes south of KOP

twastheglow
04-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Yeah..its about 25 minutes south of KOP

So...what direction is the meet in comparison to the two?

Oakes
04-12-2010, 03:39 PM
West...about the same distance from both, only the roads I'm gonna take are more fun.

twastheglow
04-12-2010, 03:47 PM
West...about the same distance from both, only the roads I'm gonna take are more fun.

So over all I'd be driving an extra 25 minutes total out of my way...(KOP and your shop are the same distance from the meet, but your shop is 25 minutes further from Binghamton than KOP)...am I correct?

Slowsl2
04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
dont know exact date yet, will keep informed, beer/pizza provided by me, renting a garage cause i have nowhere to do it, in endwell, behind kfc unless someone needs a few bux and has a garage also gotta find an engine hoist. general timeframe within next 2 weeks.

also driving down with you guys till allentown, hopefully boosted, then following the a town crew down, biiig crew lol

Oakes
04-13-2010, 12:33 AM
So over all I'd be driving an extra 25 minutes total out of my way...(KOP and your shop are the same distance from the meet, but your shop is 25 minutes further from Binghamton than KOP)...am I correct?

That is pretty much correct, from my shop, driving to Sonic is about 30-35 mins, but it's more back roads that we plan to take, it's a little more time than that from KOP on highway basically. So you'd be driving an extra 20 mins or so to get to me, most likely less since it'll be early morning to drive a little bit less to Sonic but more fun and more awesome cause my sexy ass will be there.

Caseyisbrave
04-16-2010, 12:34 PM
there are people on here from binghamton?

twastheglow
04-16-2010, 12:43 PM
there are people on here from binghamton?

No. http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii31/twastheglow/1shifty.gif

Oakes
04-16-2010, 07:37 PM
So Mike, you're comin to my shop right? K good.

twastheglow
04-16-2010, 08:40 PM
So Mike, you're comin to my shop right? K good.

There's a strong possibility...

...would you really want such dirty, traveled vehicles repping with your spotless, immaculate crew?

Oakes
04-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Dirty and driven is just as good as spotless and immaculate in my eyes. If you had seen the STi that left today and the one we're almost finished, you'd think of spotless and immaculate as an understatement....even to my standards they were beyond.

I'll stop talking about myself though :) I say do it, we're going to be reppin really strong so no worries there. Hell, you make it down this far, might as well right!?

twastheglow
04-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Dirty and driven is just as good as spotless and immaculate in my eyes. If you had seen the STi that left today and the one we're almost finished, you'd think of spotless and immaculate as an understatement....even to my standards they were beyond.

I'll stop talking about myself though :) I say do it, we're going to be reppin really strong so no worries there. Hell, you make it down this far, might as well right!?

Address?

Oakes
04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
I'll PM it to you :)

Slowsl2
04-18-2010, 11:36 PM
well, count me out for this trip, cant afford it. if u guys meet up sat night, ill come by, but the engine build is too important rite now, and i cant afford to lose any more days at work

twastheglow
04-19-2010, 08:08 AM

I'll check it now...

well, count me out for this trip, cant afford it. if u guys meet up sat night, ill come by, but the engine build is too important rite now, and i cant afford to lose any more days at work

Boo to you!

twastheglow
04-19-2010, 08:43 AM

What time would we need to be there?

sleeper15
04-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Hey, you still coming down to the Waffle house here in scranton that morning?

Oakes
04-19-2010, 11:19 AM
I'd say be there around 10 or so

twastheglow
04-19-2010, 11:25 AM
What time would we need to be there?

Definitely!

I'd say be there around 10 or so

Damn! That means we'd have to leave by 5:30am to be able to stop for breakfast (that would give us 1 hour tops to eat and gas up) to be able to g be there at 10am!!! :eek: That's pretty crazy!!!

GTI_NY
04-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Definitely!

Damn! That means we'd have to leave by 5:30am to be able to stop for breakfast (that would give us 1 hour tops to eat and gas up) to be able to g be there at 10am!!! :eek: That's pretty crazy!!!

Crazy is my middle testicle.... lets do it!!!!

GTI_NY
04-19-2010, 12:39 PM

I'm hoping to at least stop by saturday night

twastheglow
04-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Crazy is my middle testicle.... lets do it!!!!

Oh man.

Oakes
04-19-2010, 10:44 PM
You can get there by 11, I'm not picky, we're still gonna roll in style mike.

twastheglow
04-20-2010, 07:58 AM
You can get there by 11, I'm not picky, we're still gonna roll in style mike.

If you will let us show up at 10:30am-11am then it's a deal. lol :mrgreen:

Oakes
04-20-2010, 10:59 AM
works for me

GTI_NY
04-20-2010, 11:20 AM
So what is our departure time now?

twastheglow
04-20-2010, 11:32 AM
So what is our departure time now?

About the same. 6:30am.

Keith6110
04-20-2010, 11:09 PM
unsure if I'm going to be able to make this now.. I'll make a last minute decision probably around friday lol.

twastheglow
04-21-2010, 08:20 AM
unsure if I'm going to be able to make this now.. I'll make a last minute decision probably around friday lol.

Alright. I need to know who's coming by Saturday. As far as I know, right now it's only me and Brian (GTI_NY). If no one else is going then we're not going to bother going to Barnes and Noble to meet up...we'll just leave from my house. I know Lauren (Yes SiR) got too scared and I know that Slowls2 is also out.

I need to know guys...

Yes SiR
04-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Alright. I need to know who's coming by Saturday. As far as I know, right now it's only me and Brian (GTI_NY). If no one else is going then we're not going to bother going to Barnes and Noble to meet up...we'll just leave from my house. I know Lauren (Yes SiR) got too scared and I know that Slowls2 is also out.

I need to know guys...

Ouch. I'm sorry, something came up and we'll be out of town. I feel like such an ass, but after this weekend, my schedule looks totally clear until forever, minus one week in July. I won't be so lame from here on out, I promise.

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 09:10 AM
Now that this has been postponed until next weekend, are you guys still in?

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 09:31 AM
I have been since it's been announced.

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 09:34 AM
I have been since it's been announced.

Count me in, then.

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Count me in, then.

Oh come on...

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Oh come on...

Fo' real. I promise.

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Fo' real. I promise.

Don't make promises you can't keep.

You missed out on a fun meet this past Saturday.

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Don't make promises you can't keep.

You missed out on a fun meet this past Saturday.

I'll be there.

I don't know about this Saturday... I'll see what Cory wants to do. But if we do make it out, we're peacing out early since we'll have to be up before 5 the next morning to make it back out in time.

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 10:16 AM
I'll be there.

I don't know about this Saturday... I'll see what Cory wants to do. But if we do make it out, we're peacing out early since we'll have to be up before 5 the next morning to make it back out in time.

:eek: *blushes*

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 10:21 AM
:eek: *blushes*

Oh, Mike....

So, same time and place? 6:30am (gross) at the B&N parking lot?

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Oh, Mike....

So, same time and place? 6:30am (gross) at the B&N parking lot?

As of right now, yeah. But I'm not really sure who will really be joining us. We'll have to see...

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 10:37 AM
As of right now, yeah. But I'm not really sure who will really be joining us. We'll have to see...

It doesn't really matter now. Just let me know and I'll be there.

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 10:42 AM
It doesn't really matter now. Just let me know and I'll be there.

Alrighty sista.

Oakes
04-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Still comin to my place or just goin straight to the meet?

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Still comin to my place or just goin straight to the meet?

If you're still having some peeps by your place, I'd like to stop by still...

Oakes
04-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Oh...we are. Some sexy sexy cars coming, it'll be a good time. Do it up! Just don't bring Yes_SiR.....

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Oh...we are. Some sexy sexy cars coming, it'll be a good time. Do it up! Just don't bring Yes_SiR.....

Oh, WTF, Nick?!

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 12:45 PM

Alright...sorry Lauren.

Oakes
04-27-2010, 02:15 PM
lol. I has teh jokes.

See you sexy bastards sunday

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 02:25 PM
lol. I has teh jokes.

See you sexy bastards sunday

Indeed.

Indeed.

Yes SiR
04-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Now that I'm re-invited, I'll see you both Sunday.

GTI_NY
04-27-2010, 05:37 PM
ooo ooo ooo can i come?

Oakes
04-27-2010, 05:49 PM
You might end up like a cooked lobster, but sure!

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 06:29 PM
ooo ooo ooo can i come?

Are you coming?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

GTI_NY
04-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Hell to the yes!!

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Hell to the yes!!

Holy ****ing ****!!!! For real? You changed your plans?!?!?!?!

GTI_NY
04-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Holy ****ing ****!!!! For real? You changed your plans?!?!?!?!

Driving to Connecticut friday night, driving to Binghamton Saturday night, drive to Morgantown Sunday Morning, driving home Sunday night. Thank god I love my car.

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Driving to Connecticut friday night, driving to Binghamton Saturday night, drive to Morgantown Sunday Morning, driving home Sunday night. Thank god I love my car.

Awesome. I was so disappointed that you weren't going to make it. I spoke to Kyle and am trying to get him to bring his Honda down too. You better be in town Saturday evening by 6pm for the meet!

GTI_NY
04-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Awesome. I was so disappointed that you weren't going to make it. I spoke to Kyle and am trying to get him to bring his Honda down too. You better be in town Saturday evening by 6pm for the meet!

HA! no way in hell.... the conference doesn't get out until 4

twastheglow
04-27-2010, 10:01 PM
HA! no way in hell.... the conference doesn't get out until 4

Duh...leave early.

Oakes
04-28-2010, 12:24 AM
conferences are for losers, tell them to conference my dick, that'll distract them for about......ever. Plenty of time to get to Bigdickhamston by 6

GTI_NY
04-28-2010, 06:13 AM
conferences are for losers, tell them to conference my dick, that'll distract them for about......ever. Plenty of time to get to Bigdickhamston by 6

Thats all good and well, but what if my wife gets distracted??

Mike, why don't we just meet at Wegmans in Johnson City since it appears to only be 5 of us.... you, me, dad, lauren, and possibly Kyle... we could get on the highway alot easier.

twastheglow
04-28-2010, 08:14 AM
Thats all good and well, but what if my wife gets distracted??

Mike, why don't we just meet at Wegmans in Johnson City since it appears to only be 5 of us.... you, me, dad, lauren, and possibly Kyle... we could get on the highway alot easier.

Alright...that sounds good. Wegman's at 6:20am...leaving at 6:30am.

We still plan on stopping at Waffle House too.

Oakes
04-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Well, if your wife gets distracted, consider it a hit for the team. It's bound to happen.

airforcepunk134
04-28-2010, 03:51 PM
i would have come with u guys but i am going down to jersey saturday and leaving with friends there on sunday morning to go to the meet but next car meet i will def meet up with u guys and go where ever the meet is.

enkei2k
04-29-2010, 09:26 AM
do you guys plan on stopping by NYC area or NNJ or somewhere where i can meet up and roll with you guys?

twastheglow
04-29-2010, 09:30 AM
do you guys plan on stopping by NYC area or NNJ or somewhere where i can meet up and roll with you guys?

Unfortunately not. It's a pretty straight shot south from where we're leaving. :(

sleeper15
04-29-2010, 08:26 PM
by the way, i recomend parking across the street from the Waffle house in the grocery parking lot, alot more room then in the waffle house parking lot.

Also, i might roll down with your group from waffle house. A lot less cars to deal with then with the group i was going to go with.

twastheglow
04-29-2010, 08:33 PM
by the way, i recomend parking across the street from the Waffle house in the grocery parking lot, alot more room then in the waffle house parking lot.

Also, i might roll down with your group from waffle house. A lot less cars to deal with then with the group i was going to go with.

Will do.

I thought we were all going to roll together until a certain point? Do you mean you're going to follow us once we break off?

sleeper15
04-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Will do.

I thought we were all going to roll together until a certain point? Do you mean you're going to follow us once we break off?

yeah, i'm most likly going to break off with your group and check out Nick's shop.

twastheglow
04-29-2010, 08:39 PM
yeah, i'm most likly going to break off with your group and check out Nick's shop.

Alright, cool. It looks like we'll be getting to the Waffle House at about 7:30am-ish.

Hey Nick, are we still cool for 10:30-11am?

twastheglow
04-29-2010, 08:43 PM
At this point I'm pretty sure everyone who's driving down with us from the Binghamton area I know personally and have their phone number. For anyone whom I don't know, we're meeting at the Wegman's in Johnson City (across from the Oakdale Mall) at about 6:20am and leaving no later than 6:40am. For anyone who hasn't spoken up about meeting up with us and driving down...now is the time!

Oakes
04-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Yep. I'll see you guys around 1030-11. Unfortunately the NSX that's here won't be around for you all to check out then, but the shop will be here :)

sleeper15
04-30-2010, 02:45 AM
Yep. I'll see you guys around 1030-11. Unfortunately the NSX that's here won't be around for you all to check out then, but the shop will be here :)

ah screw it then. no nsx, no me going. :lol:

Yes SiR
04-30-2010, 09:02 AM

I'm not going to your shop to check out the cars.... *wink*

Oakes
04-30-2010, 10:11 AM
:banana:

You know what Sean...FINE!

twastheglow
04-30-2010, 10:29 AM

How many cars are you expecting to have at your shop?

Oakes
04-30-2010, 08:53 PM
In my shop? There are currently 4 lol, but I'm assuming you mean for the caravan it'll be....

Me - STi
Angelo - STi
Adam - STi
Matt - STi
Ryan - M3
Jared possibly - M3
Dante - SRT4
Eddie - EVO
Jim - WRX
Dante's crew of 4-5 people (Camaro SS, Mustang GT, believe a Z06)
and You guys

twastheglow
04-30-2010, 09:41 PM
In my shop? There are currently 4 lol, but I'm assuming you mean for the caravan it'll be....

Me - STi
Angelo - STi
Adam - STi
Matt - STi
Ryan - M3
Jared possibly - M3
Dante - SRT4
Eddie - EVO
Jim - WRX
Dante's crew of 4-5 people (Camaro SS, Mustang GT, believe a Z06)
and You guys

Cool. That'll definitely be fun. Are those guys on here? If so, what are their names?

twastheglow
05-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Well, this is it bitches...see you in the morning.

twastheglow
05-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Fueling up at the Waffle House...