PDA

View Full Version : Spotted my twin. BLACK STi w/ exhaust driving at Oxford Valley Mall

Padge
01-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Looked identical to mine (from a distance). Black STi with black tint. I do not know if it was debadged or degrilled, but it was cruising in the Oxford Valley mall.

Here is mine... are we twins?
http://home.comcast.net/~pmcmanus81/P1000463.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~pmcmanus81/P1000482.jpg

MuddyREX
01-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Possibly Homer? He's got gold wheels though.

Padge
01-14-2006, 10:29 PM
hmm i think it had silver wheels

TROLL
01-14-2006, 10:37 PM
i saw it too, on oxford valley rd next to the mall. i thought it was you actually.
bryan

WRXtoS4
01-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Could have been my cuz.

Front Mount? Exhaust?

Padge
01-15-2006, 02:02 AM
Could have been my cuz.

Front Mount? Exhaust?

Bryan... could have been me... 99SL2_Modder and me were hanging out for a bit in the MACYs lot

exhaust: yes

fmic: i dont know

D Money
01-15-2006, 02:08 AM
Wait a sec here. You mean to tell me there is two black sti's rolling around with only tint and exhaust!! lol im playing. BTW if you got some Hella twin supertone's, that would be the hotness. It would fill up your grill area and you could also break window's when you beep your horn like me!

99SL2_Modder
01-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Well, Troll, it COULD have been Padge, since he was there hangin with me for a bit.

And yeah, it had silver wheels.

Padge
01-15-2006, 02:24 AM
^^ haha I know.. isnt it crazy that there are two black STis with TINTS?!

yea I am looking for hellas now actually!

Padge
01-15-2006, 02:25 AM
Well, Troll, it COULD have been Padge, since he was there hangin with me for a bit.

And yeah, it had silver wheels.

oh yea... thats a good point... he could have seen me/us

D Money
01-15-2006, 02:27 AM
^^ haha I know.. isnt it crazy that there are two black STis with TINTS?!

yea I am looking for hellas now actually!
Get them from Safedrives.com, say you heard of him from me, my name is Dimitri, you may get a better deal. Anyways, listen there are two versions out there, both looks exactly the same, but one set is loud and the other is not. You would be interested in the ones made in Germany not India.

Padge
01-15-2006, 02:29 AM
^^ e-mailing now. thanks Dimitri

EDIT: actually... how do i get in direct contact with them? thanks!

D Money
01-15-2006, 02:33 AM
^^ e-mailing now. thanks Dimitri

EDIT: actually... how do i get in direct contact with them? thanks!
No prob. Believe me you will love this mod. They are only 65 bucks and loud as ****. Just for reference you will be able to hear the horns while the radio is at highest volume lol. Also they would look great with your badgeless grill.

Edit: When I ordered mine I just ordered, never contacted. Check the website, they may be out of stock at this time. It took them 2-days to arrive, 15 min install, then your on your way to annoying people!!

Padge
01-15-2006, 02:41 AM
No prob. Believe me you will love this mod. They are only 65 bucks and loud as ****. Just for reference you will be able to hear the horns while the radio is at highest volume lol. Also they would look great with your badgeless grill.

Edit: When I ordered mine I just ordered, never contacted. Check the website, they may be out of stock at this time. It took them 2-days to arrive, 15 min install, then your on your way to annoying people!!

i need them. people seem to love cutting me off.

is the install really easy? thanks

D Money
01-15-2006, 02:47 AM
i need them. people seem to love cutting me off.

is the install really easy? thanks
My friend put them in for me. I am no good with installs lol. As far as the install went its easy.

Steps:
1.Remove the grill.
2.Remove the stock horns with a 10mm I think.
3.Replace with Hella horns. One mounts to stock location, the other you need a bolt for to put in a hole that is already drilled and tapped in the opposite location. They both are mounted right below the latch.
4.Connect the wires to the hellas.
5.Ground the other prong or whatever its called and ground it to one of the bolts.
6.put the grill back on and your done.

Things you will need:
1. One bolt
2.tools
3.Wire and wire connectors
4.15min of your time lol

fastjim
01-15-2006, 03:39 AM
i was driving around the mall on the 13 if this is when the sighting happened.. i have a black wrx with tint and the sti wing but have sti exhaust? maybe it was me...

Padge
01-15-2006, 10:35 AM
i was driving around the mall on the 13 if this is when the sighting happened.. i have a black wrx with tint and the sti wing but have sti exhaust? maybe it was me...

nope this was the 14th and it had an aftermarket exhaust, not sti exhaust.