PDA

View Full Version : PSI ProFormance/ Lansdale, PA

mruhl6148
01-08-2010, 11:50 AM
The guys at this shop have helped me builld my sentra se-r from the very very bottom up. It was stock when I took it there and they have done everything from engine work, basic bolt-ons, bodywork, and diagnosing problems and codes with my car. The best part about the shop is that the people working there are very down to earth and very approachable while maintaining a professional environment. If you need help with something these guys will almost always help you out, even go out of their way to help you. I have never had a single bad experience with them. All the work they have have every done has been perfect and surpasses even what I expect sometimes. I most recently got into an accident when some *%&$ made a right turn from the straight lane. PSI ProFormance fixed my car within a little over a week and it actually looks better than before the accident. I couldn't believe it. I highly reccomend this shop for anyone in the Lansdale/Philly area. Everyone that works there is very skilled in what they do and will not leave you unsatisfied. It is because they actually care about your car and your happiness.

boostedblkef
01-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback matt, Glad your happy with everything, now lets get that thing boosted already :mrgreen:

TunedIS300
01-17-2010, 02:35 AM
agreed wit the OP. i was here for the 1st time this weekend and the place looks awesome. travis, you will be hearing from me soon to drop the teggy off to get all the little issues worked out just gotta find the cash. but bump for psiproformace.