PDA

View Full Version : Charcoal grey ZR1 in easton...

vdcoff
12-18-2009, 04:37 PM
You were turning onto freemansburg ave off of 33 to go towards bethlehem. Just seein if its anyone on here. Sick car.

GMLSDRIVER
12-22-2009, 12:42 AM
I think i know who he is his name is scott but im not sure ad he is not a member here.

97slocav
12-23-2009, 11:47 AM
might have also been mario he lives in nazareth

phsdrummer2
12-29-2009, 08:19 AM
nick I always see you leaving campus. Ive tried to catch your attention once or twice when I've been wearing my TST hoodie or something but thats not so easy on Normal St. We'll have to meet up at some point this semester. Car looks and sounds great.

vdcoff
12-29-2009, 02:37 PM
nick I always see you leaving campus. Ive tried to catch your attention once or twice when I've been wearing my TST hoodie or something but thats not so easy on Normal St. We'll have to meet up at some point this semester. Car looks and sounds great.

Thanks man...I won't be attending esu this semester I don't think, I'm taking a class a nacc instead. But we can still meet up, let me know

vanishingpointt4
12-30-2009, 03:50 PM

I go to ESU also. You up here over break? We should meet up sometime.

phsdrummer2
01-02-2010, 05:07 AM
No I am home for break. I wont be bringing my Z up to school this semester until the weather breaks. Snow + RWD + Bad tires = no good lol. We will have to arrange something next semester once the weather gets good there are a bunch of cars that I see running around campus.

vanishingpointt4
01-02-2010, 01:49 PM
That sounds like a plan to me. Yeah I've seen a lot of nice cars around town since I moved up there. Even spotted a chick driving a dark green supra a few times. Ever go to the Red Robin meet? A few people told me it always has a good turnout.

phsdrummer2
01-06-2010, 07:32 AM
nah never been to the red robin meet. I was at the one they had at the Dairy Queen in East Stroudsburg a couple of times though. As soon as the weather breaks I'll see what we can get together.

TT TA
01-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Yep its Mario Andretti. Watch for his orange Merci too.

vdcoff
01-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Yep its Mario Andretti. Watch for his orange Merci too.

i live in nazareth less than a mile away from the andretti's. I've seen that orange merci a few times, its such a sick car.

and to the guys that go to esu, let me know what you plan and i'll meet up with you all.