PDA

View Full Version : Villa Jo

hummerman88
01-09-2006, 12:09 AM
So was anyone at the Villa Jo formal last nihgt? (sat night). cuz me and my buddies went over and crashed, just curiouse to see if any of you were there and know what i did

Crzyguy972
01-09-2006, 04:27 PM
no, wat happened

Broken5hift
01-09-2006, 04:29 PM
did you get a hummer, man?

sisforsurfing
01-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Weird...
I was there (pretty excited to get invited back to a high school dance). When you say 'crashed' do you mean you got into an accident or 'crashed' the dance. :bigeek:

CarbonIS
01-09-2006, 06:41 PM
i haven't been back to villa since i graduated from ghost

hummerman88
01-09-2006, 08:47 PM
crashed as in, me running into the gymnasium in nothing but my boxers....it was at the end of the night when people were out on the busport and all. it was cold so i didnt wanna embarrass myself by going all the way naked, lol. i continued to scream as i ran around the busport, then into the gym, then down the road to where my car was parked. as teachers chased me..haha good times

LSHatch
01-09-2006, 09:10 PM
No one wanted you to go, so you had totry and ruin it?

sisforsurfing
01-09-2006, 10:11 PM
i haven't been back to villa since i graduated from ghost
Yeah I didn't think I'd be back either, but I have good friends that still go there so I got invited back. Was lots of fun though.

hummerman - That was you?? I was walking back to my car when I saw you and I think you yelled "yeahhh streeaaakkiiiinnggggg!!!" I was the one who told you you still had your shirt and boxers on, hahahaha. I wasn't aware you made it all the way through the gym. I guess it was kind of cold out ;) It had just ended though, you were ten minutes late!

Gorilla Unit 33
01-10-2006, 12:59 AM
crashed as in, me running into the gymnasium in nothing but my boxers....it was at the end of the night when people were out on the busport and all. it was cold so i didnt wanna embarrass myself by going all the way naked, lol. i continued to scream as i ran around the busport, then into the gym, then down the road to where my car was parked. as teachers chased me..haha good times
LOL WTF!

hummerman88
01-10-2006, 08:38 AM
No one wanted you to go, so you had totry and ruin it?

actually im alwayes going to them, cuz all my buddies go to ghost. and all my buddies that i went with decided to skip this formal cuz they all broke up with their gf's that week. so we decided to go have some fun. haha it was freakin cold. i could barely breath as i was running. i wanted to go all the way, but i had no mask, therefor i could get into alot of trouble if they recognized me.