PDA

View Full Version : Black Subaru With Purple Wheels Near Limerick...

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 12:03 AM
I spotted a black Subaru with purple wheels in Limerick a few times over the past month... and my wife recently spotted him on 422 as well.

He may or may not have been driving like a dickbag.

The fact that he may or may not have been driving erratically and the fact that he was driving a Subaru are two separate and unrelated occurrences. Any hint or suggestion by my post to make a connection between the individual driver and Subaru's as a whole is purely coincidental. I apologize in advance for driving a "vdub" and my disinterest in owning another Japanese car again. While this appears to grossly offend many of you on this forum, I simply ask that you look past these inherent differences and put aside your biasedness for whatever reason they may be.

**edited so as to not offend people who seem to have sensitivities about their Japanese cars.

drifty240
11-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Poor drivng should not be rewarded with a post ... ibl :(

xfire
11-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Lmfao

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 10:42 AM
someone has there panties in a bunch today, let me guess you know a little boy named blaine?

fav605
11-22-2009, 12:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHA ha. IBTL

fav605
11-22-2009, 12:21 PM
Vdubs are gay. Learn how to read the rules.

*Only post genuine spots of people you are looking to find on the forum. This can be any kind of car, because you never know if they're on here or if someone might know them. However, please do not come on here to rant or talk down about a car or a situation, thats not what this section is here for.

Go cry. Maybe you have a red suede tissue too.

ndubz
11-22-2009, 01:59 PM
someone has there panties in a bunch today, let me guess you know a little boy named blaine?

Win. hahahahahaha. V-Dubbers are always tryin to hate on our scoobs. Thats just cuz they cant keep up. :lol:

IBTL

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 02:21 PM
lolz ibtl

fav605
11-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Nah he couldnt fill up his airbags up fast enough. Then I imagine it takes a while to get them 20s spinnin.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 02:33 PM
lolz ibtl

its about time you got some hellas looks nice

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks it was a pain in the ass though

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 02:38 PM
why, they should have been plug and play, add a ground and bam you have some loud as **** horns

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Haha well it was easy untill i had to rewire because my wires were rubbing on the radiator. after that it was easy, and did you use a fuse?

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Go cry. Maybe you have a red suede tissue too.

Some of these comments would be funny if:

A. My car was still on air ride.
B. I still had burgundy suede in the car.
C. My car was ever on "20s" or even 19s.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Still a vw, and when did this happen with the subaru I might know the guy

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Still a vw

...and your point?

I owned a piece of **** japanese car in between my MKIV and MKV for 11 months. I'll never own another again.

Regardless, I don't really get the incessant need to bash other car manufacturers here.. WHO THE **** CARES? The market is driven by consumer choice, if we didn't have a choice we would all be driving the same boring Japanese built cars.

My post only stated the details of the car in an attempt to identify a specific user. I made no reference to the abilities or deficiencies of said car.

I happen to like Subaru's... just could never own one.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 04:18 PM
you should probably get all the facts from both sides b4 you bash someone on here, and plus read the rules b4 you put up a stupid post like this

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 04:26 PM
The killed thing makes me upset, I would never wish death upon anyone, and when did these said accusations happen and where exactly

honder
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
so this whole post is because your wife told you a subaru with purple rims was driving reckless? if thats the case im sorry but this thread is pointless

fav605
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
HAHAHA. You weren't even there. This thread is even more irrelevant.

"Spotted threads" arn't designed for you to let off some steam because your wife saw someone driving recklessly. Even if you saw it, it still isn't a valid thread.

So you've never switched lanes without signaling? I find that hard to believe.

Boo hoo. Go tell your wife to cry then. **** happens, no one died. Your wifes vdub will last another day!

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 05:18 PM
so this whole post is because your wife told you a subaru with purple rims was driving reckless? if thats the case im sorry but this thread is pointless

No, the point of the thread is that one was spotted. I spotted it a few times earlier this month and forget to post it...

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 05:19 PM
HAHAHA. You weren't even there. This thread is even more irrelevant.

"Spotted threads" arn't designed for you to let off some steam because your wife saw someone driving recklessly. Even if you saw it, it still isn't a valid thread.

So you've never switched lanes without signaling? I find that hard to believe.

Boo hoo. Go tell your wife to cry then. **** happens, no one died. Your wifes vdub will last another day!

... and no, I have never changed lanes without signaling. Even if I did, I most certainly wouldn't have done it across two lanes and onto the limerick exit ramp, cutting in front of two people including a person exiting 422. Just like I never drive without a seat belt, it's an automatic impulse.

... and my wife doesn't drive a "vdub".

Try again.

honder
11-22-2009, 05:25 PM
No, the point of the thread is that one was spotted. I spotted it a few times earlier this month and forget to post it...

but when you posted it you just complained about his reckless driving. please do not come on here to rant or talk down about a car or a situation, thats not what this section is here for.

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
I know the rules... Just be glad my blatant disregard of the rules wont kill anyone.

Although the way you guys responded.. maybe I did.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 06:20 PM
its hard to beleive in all the years of driving you have never forgotten to use a signal? can you remember all the times youve made a turn or ssitched lanes? i know i cant, what does your wife drive then? and most women cant drive anyway and complain about everyone else

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 06:32 PM
what did the car look like???

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 06:38 PM
He may or may not have been driving like a dickbag.

nice addition

fav605
11-22-2009, 06:39 PM
You've never been in the left lane without being able to get over before your exit because the douche in the right lane wants to play games? I know its happened to me several times where i've had to dip someone because they were being a dick.

Anyways, the intent of this thread wasn't that you saw him cruisin down 422. You came here to talk down a situation. You can defend all you want, but you were not there.

fav605
11-22-2009, 06:48 PM
What kind of car does your wife drive? I happened to be the spikey haired boyfriend in the passenger seat yesterday after noon. Except I dont have spikey hair. I dont remember us ever getting off or on the limerick exit and ever skipping across two lanes.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
I don't get the point of this thread. Are you mad because your wife got cut off by a subaru with purple wheels? Get over it and stop crying like a little baby.

fav605
11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Oh yeah, learn how to multiquote too. Its quite useful when you're ranting.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 07:03 PM
What kind of car does your wife drive? I happened to be the spikey haired boyfriend in the passenger seat yesterday after noon. Except I dont have spikey hair. I dont remember us ever getting off or on the limerick exit and ever skipping across two lanes.

i was with him to and i dont remember doing any of that

I don't get the point of this thread. Are you mad because your wife got cut off by a subaru with purple wheels? Get over it and stop crying like a little baby.

key word "wife"

Oh yeah, learn how to multiquote too. Its quite useful when you're ranting.

look i can multi quote

Supraru
11-22-2009, 07:10 PM
key word "wife"

Funny, if I posted every time someone pissed me off or someone I know on the road I'd never get off the computer all day. Why cry about it? lol

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 07:13 PM
woman in a mini van last week around 730am almost rear ended me 3 times driving like a crazy woman talking on her cell phone, is thats your wife?

fav605
11-22-2009, 07:13 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 07:15 PM
:rally: isnt that what 422 with angry women is for?

xfire
11-22-2009, 09:02 PM
sounds like a bunch of EMO kids crying...

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 09:30 PM
its hard to beleive in all the years of driving you have never forgotten to use a signal? can you remember all the times youve made a turn or ssitched lanes?

There is a difference between "forgetting to use a signal..." and doing what you did.

I don't need to remember every instance where I have switched lanes to know that I use my signal every time. Just like I know that I have always worn a seat belt.. 100% of the time I have been in the car. It feels wrong without it.

Good luck with everything. I hope you can prove me wrong from my initial post or take my rant (or as you guys say "crying") to heart and realize that maybe you do drive like a dick regardless of what you think or whether the accusations are truth-filled.

Also, it is my preference to not "multiquote" [sic], yes it might not be efficient, but its effectiveness is debatable. Since you guys like to offer constructive criticisms, utilizing proper grammar is effective and useful.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 09:32 PM
what i did? now your blaming me for this innocent?

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Well whomever was driving this car..

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4/dsc04776.jpg

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 09:46 PM
hey ducky, i know your pissed that your wife got cut-off or whatever...but really this is not necessary. Who knows i she got cut off or not by this subaru, but this big fight and bitchin about it didnt need to happen! Im sure you cut off someone in your life time when that one ramp comes up on you and thats the ramp you need to get off. All im saying is this thread you started was not needed!

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 09:48 PM
ever think maybe your wife is to blame in this situation, and ive never seen that car in my life, whoo i can search for pictures too

Supraru
11-22-2009, 09:48 PM
There is a difference between "forgetting to use a signal..." and doing what you did.

I don't need to remember every instance where I have switched lanes to know that I use my signal every time. Just like I know that I have always worn a seat belt.. 100% of the time I have been in the car. It feels wrong without it.

Good luck with everything. I hope you can prove me wrong from my initial post or take my rant (or as you guys say "crying") to heart and realize that maybe you do drive like a dick regardless of what you think or whether the accusations are truth-filled.

Also, it is my preference to not "multiquote" [sic], yes it might not be efficient, but its effectiveness is debatable. Since you guys like to offer constructive criticisms, utilizing proper grammar is effective and useful.

How do you know your wife wasn't over reacting and also didn't see a turn signal. Maybe your wife is lying.

Plus you're clearly crying. Your intent to post this spotted thread wasn't for the fact that you have spotted this sti or you would have done it the handful of times that you said you've previously spotted him. Instead you wait till this alleged cut off happened. So stop crying and get over it.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Well whomever was driving this car..

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4/dsc04776.jpg

How do you know your wife was sure that was the car if you weren't there? Sounds suspect to me.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 09:52 PM
do you know how many subarus have colored wheels, umm a lot so that could be any one of many

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Actually it was more then a simple cutting off, it was a string of several things over a span of a few miles.

My wife is not a car person, so for her to say something to me... The driving was erratic and dangerous.

If I was driving like an asshole (which is a VERY rare occasion), I would want someone to tell me.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 09:56 PM
so if she was cut off at the exit then how would this have been in a few mile span? if the race car driver was speeding then this wife of yours must have been speeding to keep up with said car

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Plus you're clearly crying.

I am in tears chap.. I am all broken up over this.... or so it makes you guys seem.

I love that the "friends" of flyers7732 are the ones chiming in here.

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 09:58 PM
so if she was cut off at the exit then how would this have been in a few mile span? if the race car driver was speeding then this wife of yours must have been speeding to keep up with said car

She wasn't cut off..

The story as she stated was posted earlier but I deleted it.

She in fact tried to stay clear of said Subaru, but the driver at one point was driving 45-50 on 422.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 09:59 PM
the friends know how this flyers7732 drives and the way your stating are not how he drives

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 10:00 PM
so said subaru did not cut off your wife which you said it did before, if your going to continue to bitch please try and keep the story straight please

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Actually it was more then a simple cutting off, it was a string of several things over a span of a few miles.

My wife is not a car person, so for her to say something to me... The driving was erratic and dangerous.

If I was driving like an asshole (which is a VERY rare occasion), I would want someone to tell me.

So you say right there she knows nothing about cars. Maybe she was to blame for this incident. To me if someone was driving erratic and dangerous how would your wife be able to keep up with an sti to be able to watch? Your story has holes.

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 10:01 PM

were chiming in cause this is stupid and you wernt even there...maybe if we would hear you wifes story it would make a little bit more sense

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:04 PM
She wasn't cut off..

The story as she stated was posted earlier but I deleted it.

She in fact tried to stay clear of said Subaru, but the driver at one point was driving 45-50 on 422.

Oh snap! I did not realize that it was illegal to drive 50 in a 55. If he was driving 45 then why didn't she just pass him? So you're saying driving at different speeds is erratic? :rotfl:

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 10:05 PM
if thats the case then she was the one going faster than said subaru and at that point she must have looked like she was speeding

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:07 PM
I am in tears chap.. I am all broken up over this.... or so it makes you guys seem.

I'm chiming in because he's my cousin and he's laughing about this. I've been around him plenty and know he drives like a woman for the car he drives.

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:07 PM
were chiming in cause this is stupid and you wernt even there...maybe if we would hear you wifes story it would make a little bit more sense

Well she just confirmed that that was the car she saw and said the car got off Limerick abruptly and then made a right by WAWA.

She said he had a black hoodie with his hood up... "dbag" - her words.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm chiming in because he's my cousin and he's laughing about this. I've been around him plenty and know he drives like a woman for the car he drives.

ill second that

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:10 PM
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82388

Way to remove your pics there... Guilty as charged.

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Rehosting in case he is smart enough (doubtful) to take his picture down.

http://i45.tinypic.com/14tmsdt.jpg

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Well she just confirmed that that was the car she saw and said the car got off Limerick abruptly and then made a right by WAWA.

She said he had a black hoodie with his hood up... "dbag"

So please confirm this because you're making no sense.

Your wife said she got cut off at the limerick exit. She was also following him for a few miles. She also said he was driving around 45-50 mph when 422 is 55 mph. So if he was driving slow why didn't she just pass him. If he was speeding how could she be even close to him to still get cut off? I wasn't there so I can't say anything that happened but like I said your story is filled with holes.

Also what does this thread prove or accomplish? You trying to fight or something? Make some sort of sense.

flyers7732
11-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Could everyone with pics of the subaru with purple wheels please post them up thanks

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 10:22 PM
this is my neighbors...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wq5ude.jpg

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:22 PM
So please confirm this because you're making no sense.

Your wife said she got cut off at the limerick exit. She was also following him for a few miles. She also said he was driving around 45-50 mph when 422 is 55 mph. So if he was driving slow why didn't she just pass him. If he was speeding how could she be even close to him to still get cut off? I wasn't there so I can't say anything that happened but like I said your story is filled with holes.

Also what does this thread prove or accomplish? You trying to fight or something? Make some sort of sense.

I said she wasn't the one that got cut off..

You don't have to drive fast to be diving like a dbag.

Also she said the vanity plate said "Time" something.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:24 PM
this is my neighbors...

Oh snap, maybe it was this guy that cut her off. Sounds like a typical woman who doesn't know anything about cars just like her husband already said. What a moron. :rotfl:

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:25 PM
this is my neighbors...

And it's photoshopped..

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z211/mateoenlacasa/14256538-O-1.jpg

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Oh snap, maybe it was this guy that cut her off. Sounds like a typical woman who doesn't know anything about cars just like her husband already said. What a moron. :rotfl:

Wow.. could you be even more of a cum dumpster?

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:27 PM
I said she wasn't the one that got cut off..

You don't have to drive fast to be diving like a dbag.

So please describe how he was driving. If he wasn't speeding and in fact driving below the speed limit how can you drive like a dbag? What was he doing? Changing lanes? Driving with loud music dancing like a raver? Please describe. And when did this incident take place? This weekend?

NickDHdfc
11-22-2009, 10:28 PM
nahh im pretty sure thats my neighbors car...

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:32 PM
So please describe how he was driving. If he wasn't speeding and in fact driving below the speed limit how can you drive like a dbag? What was he doing? Changing lanes? Driving with loud music dancing like a raver? Please describe.

Following closely, switching to the fast lane and driving slow to let the lane clear... blowing by, switching lanes without a turn signal and cutting onto the exit late... Rainbow wheels with a black hoodie with his hood up = dbag.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Following closely, switching to the fast lane and driving slow to let the lane clear... blowing by, switching lanes without a turn signal and cutting onto the exit late... Rainbow wheels with a black hoodie with his hood up = dbag.

You still didn't say when this happened.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:39 PM

You just proved how dumb you and your wife is. He hasn't had that plate on there for at least 3-4 months so how could she see what it said when it's not on there anymore.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:40 PM

So let me get this strait he followed closely only so he could slow down and floor it? :lol: Dude seriously you're a joke who can't get his story right. Maybe your wife could have seen the car better if she wasn't blowing her friend driving her car.

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Instead we should talk about could have potentially happened.

It's not, "No harm - no foul." Sure you might have control of the car, but other people don't. You don't know how others will react. I see accidents happen all the time. Usually it's someone not paying attention, but every once in a while a motorcycle goes ripping between traffic or someone drives erratically and frantic drivers panic. Once they panic, they either drive off the road or swerve into other drivers.

Don't be a dbag. That's all I ask.

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:46 PM
So let me get this strait he followed closely only so he could slow down and floor it? :lol: Dude seriously you're a joke who can't get his story right. Maybe your wife could have seen the car better if she wasn't blowing her friend driving her car.

It wasn't one after the other. Cars were around.. He floored it until he was practically on top of a car and had to hit the brakes..

My wife tried to get out of the way and stay out of the way..

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:47 PM
You just proved how dumb you and your wife is. He hasn't had that plate on there for at least 3-4 months so how could she see what it said when it's not on there anymore.

What does his new one say.. ? That will be the end all confirmation.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Instead we should talk about could have potentially happened.

It's not, "No harm - no foul." Sure you might have control of the car, but other people don't. You don't know how others will react. I see accidents happen all the time. Usually it's someone not paying attention, but every once in a while a motorcycle goes ripping between traffic or someone drives erratically and frantic drivers panic. Once they panic, they either drive off the road or swerve into other drivers.

Don't be a dbag. That's all I ask.

Nice cover up considering the fact you're bsing what happened and what your "wife" supposedly saw. I already proved you're bsing plenty of times. You drive the way you like and everyone will drive the way they like. You coming on here crying like a little baby isn't going to change the way anyone drives as much as you really want it to. So when your wife gets stuck behind some old person driving slow or someone who is talking on the cell phone and sat through a green like come on here and cry about it and maybe people will change their driving habits because it suits you. :roll:

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:52 PM
It wasn't one after the other. Cars were around.. He floored it until he was practically on top of a car and had to hit the brakes..

My wife tried to get out of the way and stay out of the way..

Well I know how fast his car is so if this was actually happening there would be no way she would be able to see how close he was getting to cars he was catching up to. If she was that worried about it she should have pulled over. Maybe she's the one to blame here. If she was that scared she should pulled over till she wasn't scared anymore instead of continuing to drive in emotional stress. Really she was putting more people in danger if she was that scared.

Supraru
11-22-2009, 10:54 PM
What does his new one say.. ? That will be the end all confirmation.

:roll:Yes I'm going to give you someones license plate number. You really are that dumb aren't you.

Ducky 2.0T
11-22-2009, 10:56 PM
You're right..

I'm not even married. The car my friend saw was a pink miati... it was driving normally.

You're a great detective.

/thread.

TROLL
11-22-2009, 11:07 PM
this thread is pretty pathetic from all angles... i really dont know how else to put it. hopefully in the future i'll see some more regard for the quality of the forum and respect of the rules in general...

http://macros.kali.me.uk/You-Are-Disappointing_bongo.jpg