PDA

View Full Version : can a cop pull you over for avoiding them (non dwi checkpoint)

92talonTSI
01-08-2006, 07:35 PM
last night i left my friends hosue around 1:30am. i go to pull out of the nighbrhood when i see a cop. so i let him pass me and then i pull out behind him. he pulls over and makes me pass him and he gets behind me.

so we go down the road to the T intersection. turns out there was 2 cop cars behind me so they go left and i go right, and i pull into the deli parking lot to make a phone call. im omw out and i go to pull out and i see two cars stop. i knew it was the cops so i said whatever im not donig anything wrong, so i pull out and go downt he street and they pull me over. he argues with me about how im taking the long way home and how its weird that im taking the "long way". they let me go with nothing (cuz i didnt do anything) but still thats kinda of BS...agree?

04CROWNVIC
01-09-2006, 04:49 AM
Maybe you looked suspecious.. it was late at night and you made a few stops and pulled into a parking lot..If someone had stolen your car Im sure you would be happy if the cops had stopped them like they stopped you and you got your car back safe and sound...