PDA

View Full Version : Turbo M3

1whitegst
01-07-2006, 11:36 AM
I was just curious if anyone on here know someone with a white M3 with black rims? I met the car last night and got to see how fast it is first hand. The thing was sweet, I would like to see some more pics or info.

Evolved
01-07-2006, 02:02 PM
e46 or 36?

1whitegst
01-07-2006, 02:14 PM

TROLL
01-07-2006, 02:34 PM
where was it? i met a guy with a turbo m3 out near king of prussia before winter hit... he had a cf hood on it and apparently it was real fast but he had way bigger plans for it over the winter.
bryan

1whitegst
01-07-2006, 02:40 PM
It was headed out 76 near 1

No cf hood on this one, it was plenty fast tho

themadhatter
01-07-2006, 03:49 PM
nice, glad to see more turbo bimmers running around. if you see a silver one with a dare plate, wave, that's me.

do you know what he/she was running under the hood? I can probably tell you who it was just from the mods.

1whitegst
01-07-2006, 03:53 PM
nice, glad to see more turbo bimmers running around. if you see a silver one with a dare plate, wave, that's me.

do you know what he/she was running under the hood? I can probably tell you who it was just from the mods.

I just saw the car for a minute I have no clue what he had under the hood, really nice looking car. Any pics of your ride?

themadhatter
01-07-2006, 04:08 PM
let me dig up an old pic or two.

the reason why I that I can probably find out who he is, is cause we're a pretty limited group of people and there are very few places that we congregate.

here's a pic of my modded 332is:

http://www.rsiwerks.com/project332is/final/princeton.jpg

http://www.rsiwerks.com/project332is/final/sac1.jpg

http://www.rsiwerks.com/project332is/final/msr1.jpg

http://www.rsiwerks.com/project332is/final/msr2.jpg

the last two are the most recent pics.

themadhatter
01-07-2006, 04:11 PM
you can tell that the first and third pic were taken with a far better camera that I don't own. :(

1whitegst
01-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Sweet ride, if you don't mind me asking what kind of power you putting out?

the only other thing I saw on this guy's car was a front mount

themadhatter
01-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Sweet ride, if you don't mind me asking what kind of power you putting out?

the only other thing I saw on this guy's car was a front mount
if it was just a front mount that you saw, it may have been a super charger from Active Autowerke. www.aatuning.com they ship a saab intercooler with their rotex supercharger kits.

my car is putting down around 350 whp at 7.5 psi and 425 at 13 psi. I have no official dyno sheets hence the 'about' statement. cars with the same kit put down around equal numbers across the board. I have an upgraded ignition system and jet hot coatings on all temperature critical hard parts.

the car can do a rolling burn out in 3rd and spin the tires in 4th, it's plenty fun. :mrgreen:

Little G
01-07-2006, 10:08 PM
there is a white one in the west chester area

WRXD
01-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Ive seen the white one in West Chester....really low, and really loud exhaust. Apparently he works at the Import dealer on Rt. 3 across from Rose Hill apartments. I 'raced' him once on rt 3, and then he turned into Goshen Meadows apartments.

Little G
01-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Ive seen the white one in West Chester....really low, and really loud exhaust. Apparently he works at the Import dealer on Rt. 3 across from Rose Hill apartments. I 'raced' him once on rt 3, and then he turned into Goshen Meadows apartments.
Was it fast???? He wanted to race me one night when I saw him at wendys but I'm not really up for street racing..

Gorilla Unit 33
01-10-2006, 02:25 AM
its hick rockets boy

covert
01-10-2006, 11:03 AM
*sigh* i miss my 5er (yes i know these are all 3s)

compuvision02
01-10-2006, 06:49 PM
This is my buddy Tim's turbo M3.

http://home.pct.edu/~mcmrob28/automotive/Portfolio/198.jpg

He has different wheels too, black with a polished lip.

compuvision02
01-10-2006, 06:49 PM

Holt, yup.

compuvision02
01-10-2006, 06:57 PM
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4853/018rm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Little G
01-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Thats a badass car...

accord_racer90
01-10-2006, 11:28 PM
dude that car looks scary

Fourbanger
01-11-2006, 12:23 PM
let me dig up an old pic or two.

the reason why I that I can probably find out who he is, is cause we're a pretty limited group of people and there are very few places that we congregate.

here's a pic of my modded 332is:

http://www.rsiwerks.com/project332is/final/msr2.jpg

the last two are the most recent pics.

Did you ever run into an srt-4 on rt. 13??? Back in the summer? Are you supercharged or turbo'd? If you did then im that srt-4 you were chasing. :devil:

HickRocket1258
01-11-2006, 04:51 PM
its hick rockets boy
No Lj it's not my boy. My boy is getting his turbo put on, plus his car is also blue and I believe he still has the stock wheels on.

OutOfStock
01-11-2006, 06:34 PM
i like themadhatters car....its sexy lol

WRXD
01-12-2006, 02:03 AM
Was it fast???? He wanted to race me one night when I saw him at wendys but I'm not really up for street racing..

I almost got to a light against him on Rt.3 but oldie hawn in a buick blocked me. The closest we got to race was him following me in my lane, and then me letting him pass and me following him. I went WOT and he was right on my ass, but when I followed him, he got on it as well but I didnt have much trouble keeping up. Would have probably been a good race if we went from a light, but I have no idea he could have just been messing with me. Anyone know what kind of numbers he puts down?

themadhatter
01-12-2006, 05:08 AM
Did you ever run into an srt-4 on rt. 13??? Back in the summer? Are you supercharged or turbo'd? If you did then im that srt-4 you were chasing. :devil:
not that I can honestly remember....I am usually up for playing around with anyone on the road when I'm driving solo. I have no clue where route 13 is so who knows. I NEVER mess around when I have someone else in the car with me.

my new game is going against sport bikes, it's hard to find a 4 wheeler that can put up a good challange.

the e36 is turboed.

If I recall correctly, that white M3 has a similiar kit from Technique Tuning give or take a few changes. His screen name on bimmerforums.com is FastrTHNu, met him once, nice guy.

since the kit is similiar to mine (technique tuning stage II), he's putting down over 400 whp.

resisTm3
01-12-2006, 06:10 PM
whats up ron, yeah i mentioned it was tim on the other forums this was posted on

im pretty sure it was him, dont know many other white turbo m3's with my wheels aroudn the area : )

themadhatter
01-12-2006, 06:20 PM
whats up ron, yeah i mentioned it was tim on the other forums this was posted on

im pretty sure it was him, dont know many other white turbo m3's with my wheels aroudn the area : )
hey, welcome man! coming to the brewery?

get Tim over here.

resisTm3
01-12-2006, 06:29 PM
hey, welcome man! coming to the brewery?

get Tim over here.

going to try to... just got my new bumper on today, back to e36 look : )

and more and more mods on the way : )

ill talk to tim

themadhatter
01-12-2006, 06:35 PM
nice, where did you pick it up from? who did your paint work?

resisTm3
01-12-2006, 06:50 PM
nice, where did you pick it up from? who did your paint work?

i forget which guy i got it from on the forums... off one of the group buys.. maybe emotiongarage or something along those lines

paintwork was done by Body Worx on 313 towards quakertown... had it done there because my other bodyshop went out of business

^ went there because they always have nice audis, porsches, bmws, etc there so figured they were good, and they did a very nice job

themadhatter
01-12-2006, 07:21 PM
i forget which guy i got it from on the forums... off one of the group buys.. maybe emotiongarage or something along those lines

paintwork was done by Body Worx on 313 towards quakertown... had it done there because my other bodyshop went out of business

^ went there because they always have nice audis, porsches, bmws, etc there so figured they were good, and they did a very nice job
really? I'm gonna have to get their info from you when we meet up. mind if I ask you what they charged for the bumper paint work?

TurboTagTeam
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
I'v raced a few supercharged m3's before(e36). Kinda slow if you ask me. They couldn't keep up with my brothers all motor m5. However s/c'ed e46 m3's are a different story. I wouldn't mind having one of them for a daily driver.

themadhatter
01-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I'v raced a few supercharged m3's before(e36). Kinda slow if you ask me. They couldn't keep up with my brothers all motor m5. However s/c'ed e46 m3's are a different story. I wouldn't mind having one of them for a daily driver.
supercharged e36 M3s are week in comparison, no torque compared to a turboed motor.

what type of M5 does your brother own? E39? I've walked many of them before.

apples to oranges I guess.

resisTm3
01-12-2006, 08:26 PM

cool ........... i walk modded e46 m3's, thats all i really care about, not looking to beat a single turbo rx7

really? I'm gonna have to get their info from you when we meet up. mind if I ask you what they charged for the bumper paint work?

i had the bumper, bumper moldings, and 1 sideskirt painted... 370$

Fourbanger
01-12-2006, 09:30 PM
AAH yeah that wasnt you it was a s/c'd 3 series. Not an m. Your beemer would be one that i would ask to "Power window race" i usually loose that too :( :lol:

TurboTagTeam
01-13-2006, 12:31 AM
cool ........... i walk modded e46 m3's, thats all i really care about, not looking to beat a single turbo rx7

I didn't mean I beat them in my car. I was in the M5. It's all in good fun though. They are very nice cars none the less.

TurboTagTeam
01-13-2006, 12:34 AM
supercharged e36 M3s are week in comparison, no torque compared to a turboed motor.

what type of M5 does your brother own? E39? I've walked many of them before.

apples to oranges I guess.

Yeah you are correct. It's a totally different ball game.

And my brother used to have a silver modded N/A e39 M5. He let me take it to the road track one day and I sent a rod threw the block (oops!)

His current vehicle is a fully built and supercharged e39 M5 with over 850Whp. That's a fun car!

sleeperstyle
01-13-2006, 01:24 AM
my new game is going against sport bikes, it's hard to find a 4 wheeler that can put up a good challange.

i beg to differ, i just don't think you are looking in the right places.

let's hear some sport bikes you've smoked..

themadhatter
01-13-2006, 10:11 AM
i beg to differ, i just don't think you are looking in the right places.

let's hear some sport bikes you've smoked..
I rarely find anybody who wants to play any more, my biggest kills were a F360 Spyder in CT on 95 south (2 other witnesses) and a red gen 1 dodge viper vert (on rt 78 east).

a kawasaki 750 (?) on rt 33 going south towards the rt 78 split. A friend of mine is a biker, we went through a mess of pics online trying to identify it. it was a fun run, I think he was held back by the wind resistence since were starting at over 100 mph to begin with.

I'm always up for a fun run.

Yeah you are correct. It's a totally different ball game.

And my brother used to have a silver modded N/A e39 M5. He let me take it to the road track one day and I sent a rod threw the block (oops!)

His current vehicle is a fully built and supercharged e39 M5 with over 850Whp. That's a fun car!

holy S! got any pics or details on the M5? I've eager to know what hardware he's running under the hood. is it a work from DA?

AAH yeah that wasnt you it was a s/c'd 3 series. Not an m. Your beemer would be one that i would ask to "Power window race" i usually loose that too

like I said, I'm always up for fun, even a window race. :thumbup:

TurboTagTeam
01-13-2006, 05:55 PM
holy S! got any pics or details on the M5? I've eager to know what hardware he's running under the hood. is it a work from DA?

D/A built the car. It's the blue one.
http://www.discovery-automotive.com/portal/modules.php?name=Static_Content&id=4 Fastest car I have EVER been in.

themadhatter
01-13-2006, 10:15 PM
D/A built the car. It's the blue one.
http://www.discovery-automotive.com/portal/modules.php?name=Static_Content&id=4 Fastest car I have EVER been in.
for those of you who aren't familiar with DA, they are the gods of E39 M5 tuning. they are the creators of the fastest M5s on the planet.

their work is legendary on the S62 motor.

resisTm3
01-14-2006, 02:08 AM
that m5... is... rediculous.