PDA

View Full Version : blue evo in newtown

95SC2
01-06-2006, 08:09 PM
on my way to 7-11 and seen a blue evo at the corner of state street and newtown-yardley road, i was 2 cars ahead of u. it was this morning at about 9 am

05OCsrt-4
01-06-2006, 09:49 PM
on my way to 7-11 and seen a blue evo at the corner of state street and newtown-yardley road, i was 2 cars ahead of u. it was this morning at about 9 am

that was prob my boy joe, he's not on this site though

turbotool
01-06-2006, 10:22 PM
I've seen that Evo around. That color is sick.

sickclipz
01-07-2006, 03:01 AM
yeah i see him all the time that color is ridiculous

Little G
01-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Whats so ridiculous about the color??? Its just Blue..

turbotool
01-08-2006, 12:25 AM
ridiculous=good Its not just blue, its a very deep metallic blue. The Evo color "Blue by you" is just blue.

Little G
01-08-2006, 09:38 PM
I new it was a good "ridiculous" but it was like you people haven't seen that color before or something....Maybe its just me cause I see it everyday...

DocEwww
01-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Ive seen the car before, my gf lives out that way. The 05 Electric Blue is secksi.

GTIivVR6
01-09-2006, 06:42 PM
i definitely like that blue color the most......BUT, i like the graphite the MR's come in also

Pocket_Rocket
01-09-2006, 07:44 PM
There are now TWO "Electric Blue" Evolutions on this forum. One is a VIII and mine which is a IX. I have not seen the VIII in a while to know if he has mods but mine is stock and two weeks old.

I am pretty sure it was me you saw. I live right in Newtown and I was heading out to Lancaster right about that time on Saturday. I passed right through town.

http://pocket-rocket.smugmug.com/photos/49853559-M.jpg

turbotool
01-09-2006, 07:48 PM
There are now TWO "Electric Blue" Evolutions on this forum. One is a VIII and mine which is a IX. I have not seen the VIII in a while to know if he has mods but mine is stock and two weeks old.

I am pretty sure it was me you saw. I live right in Newtown and I was heading out to Lancaster right about that time on Saturday. I passed right through town.

http://pocket-rocket.smugmug.com/photos/49853559-M.jpg

There's definitely an Electric Blue VIII in Newtown. I see it all the time. I don't think he's on this board. I haven't seen yours on the road yet. Can't wait though.

Pocket_Rocket
01-09-2006, 07:50 PM
There's definitely an Electric Blue VIII in Newtown. I see it all the time. I don't think he's on this board. I haven't seen yours on the road yet. Can't wait though.

I guess we will have to wait to see if 95SC2 confirms or not.. Would be wierd that we were both running around at that time and did not see eachother. I have never seen another EB in Newtown.. would like to though!

Little G
01-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Yo, the new evo 9 looks awesome with that blue...

Evolved
01-10-2006, 12:51 AM
BBY is better.But I'm not biased or anything.

<---has a BBY

Pocket_Rocket
01-10-2006, 07:59 AM
BBY is better.But I'm not biased or anything.

<---has a BBY

I would like to see them side by side sometime.. You guys with Evos..
Are there ever meets in the area? I would like to see some Evos and start learning about local tuners and best mods etc.

How is Ecutek? There is a place in Levittown that tuned IXs already with it.
He saw me and stopped me to give me the card.

Craig

Little G
01-10-2006, 07:42 PM
I would like to see them side by side sometime.. You guys with Evos..
Are there ever meets in the area? I would like to see some Evos and start learning about local tuners and best mods etc.

How is Ecutek? There is a place in Levittown that tuned IXs already with it.
He saw me and stopped me to give me the card.

Craig
We usually meet a lot in West Chester and friday nights are usually a night we all hang out.....So we should try to set that up one night....

05OCsrt-4
01-10-2006, 07:45 PM
We usually meet a lot in West Chester and friday nights are usually a night we all hang out.....So we should try to set that up one night....

u know that never happens like we plan it though

Little G
01-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah, people suck.............But maybe fellow Evo owners won't do that...

05OCsrt-4
01-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah, people suck.............But maybe fellow Evo owners won't do that...

well look how well joe malley went through with all of us going to exotic motorsports

95SC2
01-10-2006, 07:53 PM
it probably was u (pocket rocket), the car seemed to be stock. seen almost the same one yesterday on the bypass but with tinted windows

Pocket_Rocket
01-10-2006, 10:17 PM
it probably was u (pocket rocket), the car seemed to be stock. seen almost the same one yesterday on the bypass but with tinted windows

Wheels are where you will see the biggest difference on a roll. These wheels are new to IX.. Still Enkei just different look thats all.

Little G.. .. Is there a forum for local Evo owners? BTW.. if we could get some Evo owners together I would come for sure.. and ask anyone that knows me.. if I say I am coming .. I come. As someone that organizes events on here <Tri State Crab Run and Shift Into Fall Run> I know what its like when Fu#$ers do not show up.

05OCsrt-4
01-11-2006, 12:06 AM

that was prob LittleG, we were in west chester last night

Little G
01-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Wheels are where you will see the biggest difference on a roll. These wheels are new to IX.. Still Enkei just different look thats all.

Little G.. .. Is there a forum for local Evo owners? BTW.. if we could get some Evo owners together I would come for sure.. and ask anyone that knows me.. if I say I am coming .. I come. As someone that organizes events on here <Tri State Crab Run and Shift Into Fall Run> I know what its like when Fu#$ers do not show up.

I don't really know of any forums for LOCAL Evo owners, maybe someone on EvolutionM.net knows......

Little G
01-11-2006, 04:52 PM
that was prob LittleG, we were in west chester last night
Yeah probably was me, I have tinted windows..

Evolved
01-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I don't really know of any forums for LOCAL Evo owners, maybe someone on EvolutionM.net knows......
No, there isn't.