PDA

View Full Version : Crashed STI on 309 Work Out Plus Q-town*PIC*

SvicksTc
10-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Hey everyone going home today i saw a crashed STI on 309 that was up the side of the hill by work out plus in quakertown. Car Looked like it went up the side of the hill and was spun around, no damage to the windshield, just a messed up front end, quite bad....

Had Black i couldnt tell what brand rims....

Hope everyone was ok, must of been a scray ride....What happened...

Like i said i hope everyone was ok, I didnt see anyone other then police and fire officials standing around...

Sorry about the quality of the pic camera phone (across the highway at the light)

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd171/SvicksTc/1025091635.jpg

2drStunner
10-25-2009, 11:31 PM
that sucks. Hope there ok!

SvicksTc
10-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Ya they were cleaning up for awhile and had that lane shut down...

russiankid
10-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Looks like Ndubz car....

SvicksTc
10-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Looks like Ndubz car....

Idk if it had jersey plates or not, the front end was to smashed up to notice

92sileighty
10-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Looks like Ndubz car....

one could only hope... nah just kidding. hope the guy is ok, seems like he will be though from the pic

RWDTurbo149
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
hmmmm idk that i've ever seen it around town either...

XxIriponzeesxX
10-26-2009, 07:44 PM
if it is ndubs he wont post that its his. we will tear him a new asshole. which would be a great deal of fun. lol but if it is hope hes ok.

ndubz
10-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Its not me lmfao. I think that might be dave's old STi, i know it was just wrecked.

But ****, that does look alot like mine. Not my headlights though. and it looks like its an 05 cuz its the darker silver.

SvicksTc
10-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Its not me lmfao. I think that might be dave's old STi, i know it was just wrecked.

But ****, that does look alot like mine. Not my headlights though. and it looks like its an 05 cuz its the darker silver.

Dave's STI was totaled this didnt look like enough damage to total an STI

012.5RS
10-27-2009, 07:16 AM
im sure that guys fine with the minor damage to the engine compartment and looks like no damage to passanger compartment... who wants to help me steal the whole drivetrain? ill supply beer.... :)

DaveSTi
10-27-2009, 09:13 AM
Dave's STI was totaled this didnt look like enough damage to total an STI

that does fit the description of my old car though...wish there were more pics, would be able to tell 100% then. the kid said that the car was totalled...maybe it isn't...or maybe theres frame damage that we can't see.

either way, 309 qtown area, black wheels on a cgm sti...i'm willing to bet thats my old car. :(

dangerousatom
10-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Most likely its not anyone from TST.......there are a ton of WRX's and STi's in the 10sm Quakertown vicinity. On a side note my dad was one of the cars ( south bound ) just as/after the accident, and saw it happen. He said the guy ran the light just after it turned red, at way over the speed limit and clipped an oncoming car

SvicksTc
10-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Crazy the windshield wasnt even cracked one bit....Almost leads me to believe the air bags didnt deploy? but they had to of...

Shoolig
10-27-2009, 08:38 PM
That's my buddys car, which used to be Daves STi.

And to all the speculators,
he was going 55 when a 16yr old girl facing the opposite direction on 309 attempted to make a left infront of him, but didn't do a good job of judging the distance (obviously). and he ended up almost headoning her. his front driver side hit her front pass. side.

his light was green and she said in her statement to the officer that was on scene "i thought i could go because my light was green". she just got her license this past saturday and didn't realize that she was suppose to yield on green.

the windshild is cracked, both front airbags went off, the suspension in the front is mangled, twisted and pushed back. he had to kick his door open because the front wheel was pushed back so far that the tire was in the way of the door. he went to the insurance adjuster/shop today to see what was going on with the car and the frame is bent as well. so they are considering the car totalled.

the accident was deemed her fault, and both the 05 STi and her mid '90s Legacy were totalled.

and he's not on TST.

SvicksTc
10-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Damn that sucks to hear, didnt even look the windshield was cracked....Must of been a crazy ride up that hill.....Dumb young female driver :(

mann
10-28-2009, 10:59 AM
that absolutely blows, US lousy drivers licensing system FTL...hes lucky to be alive at those speeds.

RyanG
10-28-2009, 12:34 PM
I want to know where the car will end up.. tell your buddy Im interested in buying it

R22B
10-28-2009, 12:52 PM
I want to know where the car will end up.. tell your buddy Im interested in buying it

One never knows what goes on in the mind of Ryan.

90Laser
10-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Glad Chris is okay!

Shoolig
10-28-2009, 04:41 PM

He's trying to buy it back from the insurance company. But it's going to be tricky, because he financed it, so State Farm may get the car and from there who knows.

If at all possible, Chris will end up buying the car back before he considers giving any info as to where it is, or what's going on with it.

No offense to you Ryan, but he knows what mods are on the car too. :)

ATTI2D
10-28-2009, 04:51 PM

Bisch I want my hub swap!

Shoolig
10-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Bisch I want my hub swap!

This is Chris, the owner of the car. Read the above post.

ATTI2D
10-28-2009, 06:15 PM
:screwy:

Ender81
10-28-2009, 10:49 PM
He's trying to buy it back from the insurance company. But it's going to be tricky, because he financed it, so State Farm may get the car and from there who knows.

If at all possible, Chris will end up buying the car back before he considers giving any info as to where it is, or what's going on with it.

Why would he take offense, everyone knows what the mods are, Dave had a member journal. Mods don't really mean as much in a dead car.

Sorry to hear about the crash, glad the driver walked away ok.

probevette
10-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Tell him to buy it back then sell me the car. I need a donor

RyanG
10-29-2009, 05:44 PM

no offense taken, but Im not worried about the mods.. I want the car. ;)

Eclipse GSX 61
10-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Such a shame for Chris. It was a really nice car and he deserved it after dealing with a ****ty Mitsubishi all those years!:)

Vtecepidemic
11-02-2009, 01:52 AM
glad to hear everyone came out ok.

My lil brother rolled his wrangler right where his car was sitting, maybe a litte further down the hill. Making a left to go down the hill he spun out, went up the embankment and gravity & inertia took its course.

ATTI2D
12-04-2009, 12:19 PM
You get your car back yet?

C'DALERIDER
12-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Another STI down. I should put mine in the garage. It may actually be worth something in the future...or not..ha.
309 sucks.

Honduh
12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
guess the awd didnt help.

Hoak
12-04-2009, 10:05 PM
I'll probably see it in an auction.

99SL2_Modder
12-05-2009, 05:53 AM
I deem it his fault, because he wasn't paying attention to a 16 year old.

Pedobear wouldn't have hit her.

alltrac st165
12-05-2009, 08:38 AM
Its all the added traffic of that damn Target. Least theres a wawa there now. Sorry to hear about your car though, GL

Showoff03LS
12-05-2009, 10:13 AM

most likely itll end up @ Copart or some other Salvage auction for a junk yard to buy

ndubz
12-05-2009, 12:54 PM
That's my buddys car, which used to be Daves STi.

And to all the speculators,
he was going 55 when a 16yr old girl facing the opposite direction on 309 attempted to make a left infront of him, but didn't do a good job of judging the distance (obviously). and he ended up almost headoning her. his front driver side hit her front pass. side.

his light was green and she said in her statement to the officer that was on scene "i thought i could go because my light was green". she just got her license this past saturday and didn't realize that she was suppose to yield on green.

the windshild is cracked, both front airbags went off, the suspension in the front is mangled, twisted and pushed back. he had to kick his door open because the front wheel was pushed back so far that the tire was in the way of the door. he went to the insurance adjuster/shop today to see what was going on with the car and the frame is bent as well. so they are considering the car totalled.

the accident was deemed her fault, and both the 05 STi and her mid '90s Legacy were totalled.

and he's not on TST.

What a stupid ****ing bitch. Im sorry, I live in NJ where we dont drive till 17, and at the time I hated it, but at this point im kinda thankful for that. The driver education in our country is awful, id say 60% of all people on our roads are unfit to be behind the wheel of a car, wether it be due to lack of driving ability or ignorance of the rules of the road. This accident happened due to ignorance and incompetence. Yea I know theres a learning curve, but peoples safety is at stake here. More needs to be done to improve the quality of drivers in our country and make it harder to get ones license.

vdcoff
12-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Because of the 16yr olds stupidity behind the wheel, not only did she put the owner of the sti's life in danger, but her own life as well. I agree the driving laws in pa are very poor, but it is so easy to pass the driving test to get your license. If you can parallel park, your golden IMO.

I got my license through my high school taking a drivers ed course during the summer that I went out once a week with the drivers ed teacher while I had my permit. He taught me all the basic knowledge of driving safely on U.S. roads. I believe everyone should have to take a course like this before they get their drivers license.

Taking that course definitely made me more comfortable behind the wheel.

Glad everyone is ok in the accident, sucks to hear about the subie though.

bigslowchevy
12-05-2009, 03:26 PM
"What a stupid ****ing bitch. Im sorry, I live in NJ where we dont drive till 17, and at the time I hated it, but at this point im kinda thankful for that."

Also you live in nj so you have no idea what turning left at a light is. you have to go 14 miles around a circle to go straight across an intersection.

99SL2_Modder
12-05-2009, 05:09 PM
"What a stupid ****ing bitch. Im sorry, I live in NJ where we dont drive till 17, and at the time I hated it, but at this point im kinda thankful for that."

Also you live in nj so you have no idea what turning left at a light is. you have to go 14 miles around a circle to go straight across an intersection.

:rotfl::rofl:

05scooby
12-06-2009, 10:09 AM
im sure that guys fine with the minor damage to the engine compartment and looks like no damage to passanger compartment... who wants to help me steal the whole drivetrain? ill supply beer.... :)

Sure as long as I get the hubs, brakes... lol

05scooby
12-06-2009, 10:15 AM

Oh boy... here we go lol:lol:

I used to live in nj, I know exactly what your talking about ...

ndubz
12-07-2009, 10:04 PM

Thats true in many places, but theres still a ****load of places where I do turn left many of which are quite difficult and require much patience. And honestly, we are better off in many ways for having jug handles and whatnot.

Heres my issues with the dumb 16 year old bitty. Im not familiar with the area, but from how it sounds im guessing it was a big road with more than one lane on each side. On roads like this there is almost 100% of the time a left turn signal on the stop light. And regardless of the road, ud think someone who has lived on this planet and has observed the laws of ****ing physics for 16 years would be able to look at the oncoming car and realize it isnt going to stop in time for u to turn. And the simple fact alone that she didnt know that people going straight have the right of way proves she is retarded and is a waste of humanity's resources, and isnt worthy of breathing MY AIR. ****ing stupid ass bitch, and the problem is our country is full of stupid ass people like her who are oblivious to the world around them.