PDA

View Full Version : Silver Redline on Rt 70

08SubieWrx
10-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Spotted a silver Ion Redline on Rt 70 is Cherry Hill (Heading towards PJ's).. Had chrome wheels and HID's, and it didn't have Jersey tags( Didnt see what state it was, just could tell they werent Jersey plates). I would have ran you if I didn't have my girl in the car and if there wasn't a cop in front of us Lol. Car looked good and sounded mean though.. Thing must have had a pully cause the supercharger sounded loud!

vq35deST
10-26-2009, 03:21 AM
that was my boy dom hes on here dom1013 hes got a built bottom end meth injected ect.. texas plates is what you saw

Dom1013
10-26-2009, 07:46 PM
^^yezzir
Spotted a silver Ion Redline on Rt 70 is Cherry Hill (Heading towards PJ's).. Had chrome wheels and HID's, and it didn't have Jersey tags( Didnt see what state it was, just could tell they werent Jersey plates). I would have ran you if I didn't have my girl in the car and if there wasn't a cop in front of us Lol. Car looked good and sounded mean though.. Thing must have had a pully cause the supercharger sounded loud!

Lol heeeeey, ment to post the spotted up soon as I got home that night....yea that was crazy, I pulled up by you, got on the gas a bit, *looked up* oh damn! Cop! Haha. Don't see many newer wrx's on the road, was kinda excited when I saw the exhaust, when u got on it a bit at the light, that thing pulled nice! I saw ur chick was with you though, I know how that goes haha...nice suby, it sounds great.

Yea, the car is pullied though, thanks on the compliments....

2drStunner
10-29-2009, 08:06 AM

Come on girl in the car means no playing around! :roll: Tell her to close her eyes and hold on and if you lose her eyes will be closed and you can say you won. hahahahahahahahaha Now the cop in front could be a issue!

DBryden
10-30-2009, 01:02 AM
Whoa, somebody spotted a Redline...nice!

PunkboySL2
10-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Whoa, somebody spotted a Redline...nice!

haha, my thoughts exactly.

I race with my gf in the car every now and again, but I also did a high speed run at tail of the dragon. I guess she's just cool like that, lol.