PDA

View Full Version : Red Spec-v/cute girl

hummerman88
01-04-2006, 08:38 PM
so im getting off route 1, and i get behind an 05 Red Spec-v. So I got on her side and did the infamouse ricer pass to see if she wanted to play a lil. she didnt go for the bait, but she was hot. that's all i have to say. anyone know her? o btw route 1 neshaminy exit

Jeffros Spec V
01-04-2006, 08:47 PM
I used to know all the area Spec V's, since I don't visit B15 or Vboard anymore I have lost track of who is who in the area anymore.

Fourbanger
01-05-2006, 12:54 PM
You got a new car?????? Nice.

Jeffros Spec V
01-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Who got a new car? Not me, I just don't visit the boards to much anymore.

hummerman88
01-06-2006, 08:32 AM
maybe your thinking i got a new car cuz the accident i had? nope, they just detailed the inside, and dropped a whole new engine in. still got the 05 spec-v.

Chair-Force
01-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Whats the difference between a Sentra SER and a Sentra SER Spec-V?

specVogel
01-07-2006, 01:44 AM
im not sure what the differences are with the newer models but when i bought mine they were: the spec had only a 6 speed w/lsd, the ser had 5 w/o lsd or autotragic, different suspension the spec had stiffer dampening, spec came with bigger wheels and z rated tires, and the spec had ten more hp which was said to have come from different exhaust and fuel maps.

hummerman88
01-07-2006, 02:30 AM
im not sure what the differences are with the newer models but when i bought mine they were: the spec had only a 6 speed w/lsd, the ser had 5 w/o lsd or autotragic, different suspension the spec had stiffer dampening, spec came with bigger wheels and z rated tires, and the spec had ten more hp which was said to have come from different exhaust and fuel maps.

Yeah he is right bout all that. The new ones have the same differences as well. I think the only big diff between old sentras, and the 04+ are the front ends. they have a diff bumper and all.