PDA

View Full Version : I got tools and a garage if anybody ever needs help.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 01:20 AM
I have a garage with lots of tools as well as air tools if anybody ever neeeds help/somewhere to install ****.

I have worked on tons of cars in my garage including my own, about 4 other spec v's, s2000, wrx, z28, is300 and some others.

have done exhaust, springs/struts, exhuast, boost gagues, airfuel gauge, header, intake motor mounts short shifters.

Anyway...if you ever need help or anything just let me know.

piker28
03-28-2005, 02:02 AM
if only you werent in pa

teh DIRT
03-28-2005, 02:10 AM
i dont have a garage or any of those tools...but i am always down with installs on other peoples cars. Just ask around....ive worked on many members cars. Can do intake, exhaust, all suspension, body panel fitment, light engine work (injectors, bov, etc.) Basically, give me a task and ill do my best.
-pete

JasterM5
03-28-2005, 03:17 AM
I have a garage with lots of tools as well as air tools if anybody ever neeeds help/somewhere to install *no cursing!*.

I have worked on tons of cars in my garage including my own, about 4 other spec v's, s2000, wrx, z28, is300 and some others.

have done exhaust, springs/struts, exhuast, boost gagues, airfuel gauge, header, intake motor mounts short shifters.

Maybe when the car will actually move under its own power i'll take you u p on that offer. :thumbup:

MuddyREX
03-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Maybe i'll take one of you guys up on that offer. I wanna install a downpipe, but I am not too confident in doing it myself.

TehWagon
03-28-2005, 09:49 AM
For what it's worth, i could probably do it myself - i'll help! i need practice!

stichris
03-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Bryan and I did the downpipe in ~1 hour, maybe a little bit longer. It's not difficult, at all.

99SL2_Modder
03-28-2005, 10:23 AM
I have a garage with lots of tools as well as air tools if anybody ever neeeds help/somewhere to install *no cursing!*.

Soon enough I'll need a garage for some engine rebuilding and tranny rebuild/swaps. >)

Depends on how long I can hog the garage though, and how big it is.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Its just a regular house two car garage you know.

Im just saying...if people want to get things installed (want to do it themselves with help) but don't have a place or the tools and don't want to pay a shop tons..I got a spot for ya.

stichris
03-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Make sure you at least get some beer out of it. I used to do work for people, at my palce, with my tools all the time. People can be ungrateful! That being said, I tihnk TST is a good group, and you don't much have to worry about that.

Chris

99SL2_Modder
03-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I'll need a place to rip apart, clean, and rebuild my engine after boring.

You can be the first to ride in the turbo saturn when it's done. >) It'll be running uber rich until I get it to the dyno to lean it all out. Don't wanna blow it prematurely.

Matthew
03-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Bryan and I did the downpipe in ~1 hour, maybe a little bit longer. It's not difficult, at all.

How long to install turbo on '99 M3?

stichris
03-29-2005, 10:08 PM
Well, we should pull the oil pan for tapping, and do oil pump nut. What a ****ing bitch without a lift. It'll take a while.

Matthew
03-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Well, we should pull the oil pan for tapping, and do oil pump nut. What a *no cursing!* *no cursing!* without a lift. It'll take a while.

I wonder if Jorge would let us do it at the dealership? I guess the only problem would be leaving it there in the lot...

joe tom
04-01-2005, 11:59 AM

hello,
i am looking into lowering the front or my wrx with tein h-techs, maybe when i get them if your free, we can geterdone? i live in bensalem, but work in fairless hills, peruzzi auto group

SexyDSM95
04-01-2005, 12:34 PM
I would definately be looking to save myself some money and doing a 14B install on my 2g. I have all the hardware just need some help...IM me on AOL IM or PM me. I can pay you for lift time or shop time.

Jeffros Spec V
04-01-2005, 01:28 PM
I don't have anything like that. Its just a house garage and some air tools.

SexyDSM95
04-01-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't have anything like that. Its just a house garage and some air tools.
You don't really need a lift to install a turbo...it would be nice but it's cool.