PDA

View Full Version : TST Clothing Clearance! 3 long-sleeves left for $5 each! Now with FREE shipping!

TROLL
10-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Clearing out some older clothing to make room for new. I only have whats listed here, so if you're interested then act fast, it will go quick.

Shipping is a flat rate of $4 no matter the size of your order. Edit: Shipping is now FREE!

If you are interested in placing, here's what you do:
1) add up your subtotal for the item(s) you're ordering
2) add $4 for shipping
3) send payment via paypal to store@tristatetuners.com
4) make sure to clearly list the items you are ordering in with your paypal message! also put your TST username in the message. if you don't your order will be cancelled since i won't have any idea what you want.

I can only ship to verified Paypal addresses.

This is a one time thing just to sell of what I have left over. Any other questions just ask.

Anything listed below is $5 each.
First to send payment gets it, I will refund your payment if the item is no longer available.

============= S A L E ====================

SOLD OUT, THANKS EVERYONE!

=======================================

Shipping this week:
1 S Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo - awd4g63
1 M Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo - awd4g63
1 M Long Sleeve, white, alien logo - awd4g63

Delivered in person:
1 M Long Sleeve, white, alien logo - The Captain
1 M Sweatpants, gray, tristatetuners.com text down leg - The Captain
1 L Womens T, dark gray, alien logo - Asian Jul
1 L Long Sleeve, black, alien logo - Kevin
1 S Baseball T, black/gray, angry piston logo - 1 S Long Sleeve, black, alien w/ text down sleeve - 1 youth L, Long Sleeve, black, alien logo - Rush

Shipped:
1 S Baseball T, black/gray, angry piston logo - artsyFA5
1 M Womens T, white, angry piston logo and 2 stickers (details on order and address in PM)- QCs_R4_Girls
1 L Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo - 1 M Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo - 1 license plate frame (shipping info post 24) - STiGuy06

The Captain
10-02-2009, 04:00 PM
1 M Long Sleeve, white, alien logo
1 M Sweatpants, gray, tristatetuners.com text down leg

Bring to hooters? :)

TROLL
10-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Done :)

Rush
10-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Where are the pics of the shirts and stuff again?

I definitely want to pick up a couple of the things that you have in size small, I just can't really remember what any of it looks like. :o

FocusDude
10-08-2009, 06:01 AM
Where are the XL, XXL for us fat people? I love cheap Tees!

artsyFA5
10-08-2009, 09:22 AM
1 S Baseball T, black/gray, angry piston logo.....sent you paypal

Elliott18t
10-08-2009, 09:23 AM
in for pics of baseball T w/ angry piston

TROLL
10-08-2009, 05:23 PM
posted some pics in the first post... womens with alien, baseball with both alien and piston, and long sleeve with alien and text down sleeve.
there are some other variations available but from these photos you should have an idea of what to expect depending on clothing style and print style for whats offered.
any other questions let me know!

TROLL
10-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Where are the XL, XXL for us fat people? I love cheap Tees!

just liquidating some older designs here... will have the new gray tshirts up to XXL and new black and gray hoodies up to XXXL in the store soon.

artsyFA5
10-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Hey troll when you shipping?

Got Insulin?
10-08-2009, 10:37 PM
I'll take one of both the Baseball T's (2) in M if you've still got 'em.

Kevin
10-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Sent payment for these two:

1 L Long Sleeve, white, alien logo
1 L Long Sleeve, black, alien logo

Rush
10-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Payment sent for both:

1 S Baseball T, black/gray, angry piston logo
1 S Long Sleeve, black, alien w/ text down sleeve

TROLL
10-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Updated, thanks for the orders.

Insulin... I have 2 of the same thing in medium baseball t's... let me know if you want one or both.

Rush
10-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Bry', did you ship these out yet? If not, might be easier to just bring 'em to the meet on Sunday.

Kevin
10-16-2009, 12:34 AM
Bry', did you ship these out yet? If not, might be easier to just bring 'em to the meet on Sunday.

:iagree:

TROLL
10-16-2009, 02:21 AM
I was jusssst going to post about that. I'm going to try to pack everything up on Sat when I'll finally have some downtime, but will wait to ship till Monday. If you ordered anything then come find me at the Krazy House meet on Sunday and I'll just hand it to you, and refund shipping your shipping costs. I'll only be there until about 4:30pm though so please find me when you get there!
Sorry for the delay in shipping to everyone but they'll be on the way Monday for sure...

Kevin
10-16-2009, 02:24 AM
I was jusssst going to post about that. I'm going to try to pack everything up on Sat when I'll finally have some downtime, but will wait to ship till Monday. If you ordered anything then come find me at the Krazy House meet on Sunday and I'll just hand it to you, and refund shipping your shipping costs. I'll only be there until about 4:30pm though so please find me when you get there!
Sorry for the delay in shipping to everyone but they'll be on the way Monday for sure...

Aight cool, I'll get it there.

TROLL
10-16-2009, 02:27 AM
Sweet... I shall see you there.

Rush
10-16-2009, 07:58 AM
I'll pick my schtuff up at the meet tooooooooo.

QCs_R4_Girls
10-16-2009, 12:37 PM
1 M Womens T, white, angry piston logo is sold.
Thanks so much!
Also check your pm's. I think my listed paypal address is wrong, sorry!

STiGuy06
10-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Bryan i did a deal with a member on here and i get to pick 3 of things form the TST store and he'll paypal you the money asap.

I want: (1) L Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo
(1) M Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo
How much are the lisc plates if you still have them? If you have one left i want one with these items, if not i'll take the last: M Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo

TROLL
10-17-2009, 02:41 PM
hey,
i have plate frames and they're $5 each so you can add one of those into the order, thats fine. just please make sure the order is included in the message of the paypal payment so i know what you're ordering, and the shipping address too of course.

STiGuy06
10-17-2009, 03:13 PM
hey,
i have plate frames and they're $5 each so you can add one of those into the order, thats fine. just please make sure the order is included in the message of the paypal payment so i know what you're ordering, and the shipping address too of course.

Ok, i told him everything i wanted is in stock yet. He should be paypaling you shortly. I told him to put the items in the body of the payment but if he forgets or something here it is:

(1) L Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo
(1) M Baseball T, black/gray, alien logo
(1) Lisc Plate

My shipping address (not his paypal one) is

Josh Story
3630 Coleman St.
Bethlehem, PA 18020

STiGuy06
10-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Ok he said he sent the paypal payment. Let me know if you got it.

KBB2M
10-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Are there any plate frames left?

STiGuy06
10-21-2009, 12:04 PM
did the next shipment of sold stuff ship yet this week?

nhanxsolo
10-21-2009, 12:14 PM
I want a size Small Angry Piston Baseball shirt and a license plate... are these still in stock?

TROLL
10-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Everything that was pending shipped... you guys should see it today or tomorrow hopefully. I'll update the first post.

Anything in bold above under the SALE line is available. Not much left but if its on the list its available. If you're ordering something on the list and are interested in adding a license plate frame for $5 or a sticker for $3 then thats cool with me.

For anyone looking for just stickers or plate frames, they will have to be ordered through the store, which will be up and running very soon. Thanks for your patience there, I know its been down a long time but when its back up we'll have stickers, plate frames, tshirts, and a fresh shipment of hoodies available in sizes from S up to XXL for tshirts and up to XXXL for hoodies.

STiGuy06
10-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Received the plate & 2 shirts. Thanks Bryan!

TROLL
11-29-2009, 04:07 PM
bumping this up for the last few shirts... shipping is now FREEEEEEE.

Thats right, $5 per shirt, free shipping. Just want to clean this stuff out once and for all!

awd4g63
11-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Payment sent for small tshirt and medium long sleeve.

TROLL
11-29-2009, 06:48 PM
got it, thanks!
if i put the last shirt in the package, will it get worn one way or another?
don't want it to go to waste but if it'll get worn i'll just put it in there for ya.

awd4g63
11-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Absolutley. I have a ton of shirts but I always get something on them. Some clean shirts will be nice :)

TROLL
11-29-2009, 06:55 PM
cool... its yours.

this thread is done!