PDA

View Full Version : cars at old walmart

whitewheels09
09-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Ltown meets are back cars spotted at old walmart across the street from sears hardware

OMGz Turbo
09-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Only post in the upcoming events section. This isnt a spotted

Username
09-24-2009, 09:14 PM

Mod-Wannabe

1) The obligatory forum Nazi that resides on every single forum of the internet. They will call you out on anything that is even slightly against forum rules, like posting a picture that is an inch too large, out of the hope of one day being given moderator powers on that forum.

2) Humorless idiots that run to the forum moderator every chance they get for people not following forum rules. People who act like they're all chummy with the Mods, when the Mods just find them annoying.

3) Drones who burst into hillarious threads and ruin them by posting things like "This post is against the rules! Lock this!" to the point that everybody who was posting and having fun on said thread wants to reach through the computer and slap them.

Example

Ed0000: LOL Look at this picture guys! Hillarious!

Bill39: LOL N1

Mod Wannabe: OMG Alerted Mod. That's against forum rule HZ 257 Line 3 Word 5.

Bill39: ...

Ed0000: Stupid Mod-Wannabe...

XxIriponzeesxX
09-24-2009, 09:47 PM
hahaha how did he know the line and word.... unless he looked it up... but still... wtf

Twinz
09-25-2009, 01:09 PM

ha i think its kinda a mixture of upcoming events and spotted..he wasnt specically saying there was a meet comming up, but rather saying he "spotted" a bunch of people hangin out in the parking lot therefore assuming the l town meet started back up..

anyway yea i stopped by there a couple weeks ago when i was home..a bunch of the people that always used to come out to the l town meets a few years ago and a few new people i never saw before were there..good people overall though

OMGz Turbo
09-25-2009, 01:42 PM
ha i think its kinda a mixture of upcoming events and spotted..he wasnt specically saying there was a meet comming up, but rather saying he "spotted" a bunch of people hangin out in the parking lot therefore assuming the l town meet started back up..

anyway yea i stopped by there a couple weeks ago when i was home..a bunch of the people that always used to come out to the l town meets a few years ago and a few new people i never saw before were there..good people overall though

No he was posting this saying that there are gonna be car's up there, Becasue the meets havent even started i drove by last night.

And real nice douche bag.

Twinz
09-25-2009, 01:46 PM
oh havent been up there in a while..not sure if its even the same people haha..i stopped by there a few weeks ago and the parks bros, civic chris, kenny and a bunch of people that used to come to BK were up there..not sure who regularly goes there though

EDIT: i see what your talkin about justin..just saw the thread in the upcoming events section ha

BustedUjoint
09-25-2009, 03:43 PM
I am reporting this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

scottsworld77
09-25-2009, 04:15 PM
bunch of tools i'm telling on you it's like day care around here

92sileighty
09-25-2009, 06:55 PM
bunch of tools i'm telling on you it's like day care around here

its cuz you own a honda

DGold31
09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
woah calm down there honda make the world go round

92sileighty
09-25-2009, 08:04 PM
lol look at "my rides"

<-------

doug
09-25-2009, 08:23 PM
not a spotted thread, please utilize the upcoming events forum for threads like this.