PDA

View Full Version : All mazda meet?

phximprts9
09-24-2009, 05:01 PM
I have been looking around for quite awhile now but have had no luck so Im gonna try my own... Im just curious to see how many people would like to create a All Mazda/Mazdaspeed meet somewhere around Southeast PA, North DE, South NJ, etc... Sooo would anyone want to help me get one started or let me know if there is one im unaware of... Thank you :)

#701/2750
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege (Titanium Grey Metallic)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3180251

93rx7r1
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Here is one. I'm not gonna make it because I am helping a friend move that day, but here ya go.

Saturday, October 10th, 2009: BBQ & Meet @ Thompson Park in Jamesburg, NJ
(Sponsored by Mazda Team Mid-Atlantic)

INFORMATION
Come join us for a day of food, fun, and Mazdas!

A 50/50 raffle will also be held, and I am trying to get some raffles for prizes like gift certificates from makers of Mazda aftermarket parts. More information will be posted as it is known.

DATE: Saturday, October 10th
TIME: 2:00PM
PLACE: Thompson Park in Jamesburg, NJ
PICNIC GROVE: TBA
COST: $10 per person ($8 per MTMA member)

This money will go towards the permits necessary as well as the purchase of food & non-alcoholic drinks. Any extra money (doubtful if there will be any) will go into the club's general fund for future events. Admission is $10 per person, but Mazda Team Mid-Atlantic members receive a $2 discount for admission for themselves plus one guest ($8 per person for an MTMA member and the first guest, any additional guests will pay $10 each).

If you are a Mazda owner from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Delaware, membership in MTMA is free, just sign up at the MTMA Forum.

Please pay in advance if possible via PayPal to info@mazdateam.org. Include your screen name in the message along with a note saying it is for the 'October 10th Meet & BBQ'.

DIRECTIONS
See http://co.middlesex.nj.us/parksrecreation/thompson.asp for information.

From the New Jersey Turnpike
Take exit 8A off the NJ Turnpike
After the toll, make a left turn onto Forsgate Dr (CR 612) towards Jamesburg
Cross over the train tracks
Make a right turn onto Perrineville Rd (you will see construction in front of you)
Park entrance is on your left

From Route 9 South
Take Route 9 South through Old Bridge
Turn right onto Texas Rd
Follow directions from Texas Rd

From Route 9 North
Take Route 9 North through Marlboro
Right before the Route 18 interchange, take the jughandle to make a left onto Texas Rd
Follow directions from Texas Rd

From Texas Rd in Old Bridge
Bear to the left to continue onto Matchaponix Ave
Continue through the light, take Matchaponix Ave to the end
The lake you see in front of you is the park, but road closures force a detour
Turn right onto Buckelew Ave and into downtown Jamesburg
Go up a couple blocks, and make a left turn.
Make the first left onto Gatzmer Ave
Go straight at the 4-way stop onto Perrineville Rd
Park entrance is on your left

From Garden State Parkway South
Take Garden State Parkway South to the NJ Turnpike South (exit 129)
Follow directions from NJTP

Anywhere else
Let me know, or you can Mapquest directions to the intersection of Forsgate Dr and Perrineville Rd in Jamesburg, NJ.

More Info (http://www.mazdateam.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9)

phximprts9
09-25-2009, 12:00 AM
thanks!

CleanNeon98
09-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Join MTMA (mazda team mid atlantic) I will be doing PA events come spring.

FlashFive
09-25-2009, 03:28 PM
we have had a few past events, last two years we had good meets at lehigh valley grand prix, but we wont put that again together until summer

phximprts9
09-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah I'll have to join MTMA. Thanks for all the help! :)

Outlawstar98
10-01-2009, 07:20 PM
we have had a few past events, last two years we had good meets at lehigh valley grand prix, but we wont put that again together until summer
im trying to get protegekid togo this month, i got my flyer for a free race, LOL! :D My bday month!!!!

and phximprts9, I know where you park you carrrrrrr :)

hahaha, im no stalker, my GF lives in Spring City.

Heather
10-16-2009, 07:58 PM
the mazda3 forums normally hold a mazda meet at the orange county choppers shop in NY its pretty cool.. i believe they still give you a tour of the shop and stuff...

The Great NY
10-17-2009, 12:03 PM
yea they still do that every year. usually mid part or early part of the summer. turn out is alwayz good regarless of the weather.

grumpyjap
10-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Yup we're still in the planning stages for the next one. Just trying to figure out a date.

justinlansdale
10-27-2009, 02:27 PM
i'd probably be down..

Heather
11-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Yup we're still in the planning stages for the next one. Just trying to figure out a date.

hey storm nice to see you on here!