PDA

View Full Version : blu by you

evo9mr
09-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Or what ever her tst name is seen her in the vette then her and her bf switched cars i95 and cottman ave exit the evo poped a lil flame too

TalonTsi97
09-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Haven't seen them since last year round this time. She even stopped posting on evom.

Kevin
09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
I guess thats what getting engaged as a teen does to ya lol

howielong
09-23-2009, 08:12 PM
And threaten to run people over......

Thats what I heard from people.

92sileighty
09-23-2009, 08:35 PM
so much drama over this girl it seems, let it go peoples

Kevin
09-23-2009, 08:37 PM
And threaten to run people over......

Thats what I heard from people.

lol I missed that one... details :lol:

howielong
09-23-2009, 08:47 PM
lol I missed that one... details :lol:

All I heard was her bf or what ever was ridding some guys ass on Street Rd going to a meet at Sonic one night. Guy then proceeded to walk up to kid in the vette and call him a douchebag in front of his girl and friends then walked away. Girl and dude walks up and girl is talking smack about running kid over with her evo while the "douchebag" just stands there and doesn't say a word.

evo9mr
09-23-2009, 09:01 PM
I remember that night

2001teg
09-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Wow for once it wasn't a Honda owner causing problems?

Kevin
09-23-2009, 09:26 PM
All I heard was her bf or what ever was ridding some guys ass on Street Rd going to a meet at Sonic one night. Guy then proceeded to walk up to kid in the vette and call him a douchebag in front of his girl and friends then walked away. Girl and dude walks up and girl is talking smack about running kid over with her evo while the "douchebag" just stands there and doesn't say a word.

baahahahahaha :rotfl:

OMGz Turbo
09-24-2009, 01:08 PM

Seriously, girls like that annoy me. But usually when people start "ducking" they are the first one to run away.

blewby u
09-24-2009, 07:55 PM

yeah, that was me - i was the guy in the white vette "ridding" up some guys ass. it's not my fault he's got a slow car and i had to drop it in 2nd gear to keep a length or two behind him. the reason i didn't say nothing was because my friend with the black ws6 asked me not to start anything since he's friends with him. steph can say anything she wants, i kind of thought it was funny that he had nothing to say back. that's how it went down.
-mike

TalonTsi97
09-24-2009, 09:55 PM
it's not my fault he's got a slow car and i had to drop it in 2nd gear to keep a length or two behind him.

Not everyone has their parents buy them new fast cars.

blewby u
09-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Not everyone has their parents buy them new fast cars.

yeah, funny, except i pay for all my own cars, the vette is over a grand a month, not to mention the 10 second firebird i'm constantly dumping money into, or my 8 second bike - and i work over 50 hours a week to afford my fast cars and bike but i guess no one can figure that out huh. thanks for your assumption though.

Oakes
09-24-2009, 10:48 PM
That is your choice, hope you're happy dumping all that money into those "investments" or bottomless pits rather. Assumptions aside.

russiankid
09-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Yet no where did you mention a house.

Oakes
09-24-2009, 10:54 PM

Which is easily attainable at 1000 a month, almost a no brainer for someone engaged/married. Priorities are a hell of a thing, in all honesty, if I didn't have half the financial sense that I do, I'd be running around in an M5 or something ridiculous for my age.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but it bothers me when people claim they work so hard for things they don't NEED. It's your choice, poor, but yours none-the-less.

russiankid
09-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Which is easily attainable at 1000 a month, almost a no brainer for someone engaged/married. Priorities are a hell of a thing, in all honesty, if I didn't have half the financial sense that I do, I'd be running around in an M5 or something ridiculous for my age.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but it bothers me when people claim they work so hard for things they don't NEED. It's your choice, poor, but yours none-the-less.

Guess I should go and use my college money to boost my cars.

92sileighty
09-24-2009, 10:58 PM
so much hate for no reason

blewby u
09-24-2009, 10:58 PM
That is your choice, hope you're happy dumping all that money into those "investments" or bottomless pits rather. Assumptions aside.

i think owning a fusion is a waste of money, i'd rather spend twice as much on sumthin worth spending money on - and i dont post cars i don't have under "my rides" either and pretend to own a lambo, when in reality, i own a fusion, top of the line luxury sedan

we weren't talking about a house we're talking about cars

Oakes
09-24-2009, 11:07 PM
i think owning a fusion is a waste of money, i'd rather spend twice as much on sumthin worth spending money on - and i dont post cars i don't have under "my rides" either and pretend to own a lambo, when in reality, i own a fusion, top of the line luxury sedan

we weren't talking about a house we're talking about cars

Assuming yourself now? I have spent all of....$500 in maintenance in the 1 year and 3 months I've had that car, how much do you spend a week in gas on that vette? It costs me $36 to fill it up and lasts me 430 miles a tank. How much is that insurance on the vette? Mine's $1200....a YEAR. I bought this $24k car for $19.5k with a 6 year/60k mile warranty. I had a nicer car, but I would be "working 50 hours a week to pay for it" and wasting the money on premium gas every 250 miles. Instead, I have a lot of pocket money and even more free time.

I made a conscious decision to buy an economical car to get me by until I had the MEANS of owning a faster, fun car. I'm not gonna go spending money I don't have :wink:

Good stab at the rides section, I've been spotted in Lambos, cause I drove them for my old job. It's a running forum joke, hang around a bit and you might catch on.

russiankid
09-24-2009, 11:12 PM
I drive an old Honda that I haven't done anything to 2 years and spend $20 a week on gas.

blewby u
09-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Assuming yourself now? I have spent all of....$500 in maintenance in the 1 year and 3 months I've had that car, how much do you spend a week in gas on that vette? It costs me $36 to fill it up and lasts me 430 miles a tank. How much is that insurance on the vette? Mine's $1200....a YEAR. I bought this $24k car for $19.5k with a 6 year/60k mile warranty. I had a nicer car, but I would be "working 50 hours a week to pay for it" and wasting the money on premium gas every 250 miles. Instead, I have a lot of pocket money and even more free time.

I made a conscious decision to buy an economical car to get me by until I had the MEANS of owning a faster, fun car. I'm not gonna go spending money I don't have :wink:

Good stab at the rides section, I've been spotted in Lambos, cause I drove them for my old job. It's a running forum joke, hang around a bit and you might catch on.

i do have the money to pay for them, if i didn't they'd come and repo them - and to be honest i'm not a real economical person at all - steph hates me for it but i literally order fast food 3 times a day which is around ~40 dollars each day. if i can get something i want, i do it, no matter how hard i have to financially f*** myself for it. to each his own. but, the vette actually gets 30 mpg highway at 70 in sixth gear. not too bad.

russiankid
09-24-2009, 11:21 PM
I got 30 romping on my poor 4 cylinder.

Oakes
09-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Like I said, the decision is your own, and as long as you know it then that's really all there is to it. I'd love a fast car again, but I just don't have a reason to and I like my money in the account.

russiankid
09-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Like I said, the decision is your own, and as long as you know it then that's really all there is to it. I'd love a fast car again, but I just don't have a reason to and I like my money in the account.

Its fairly easy to own a newer car right now as it is a buyers market. Saving is where its at right now.

blewby u
09-24-2009, 11:24 PM
I got 30 romping on my poor 4 cylinder.

were talkin' about the 11 second car that gets thirty mpg not a 4 cylinder. all 4 cylinders that are stock get good gas mileage

blewby u
09-24-2009, 11:27 PM

yea i see what you're sayin

russiankid
09-24-2009, 11:28 PM
were talkin' about the 11 second car that gets thirty mpg not a 4 cylinder. all 4 cylinders that are stock get good gas mileage

Yeah, not many 20 year old carburetored ones can achieve 37mpg highway with a/c doing 75-80. But for the Vette, its all about the 6th gear to get it though.

Kevin
09-24-2009, 11:33 PM
so much hate for no reason

lol what did you used to hit that or something? hahaha

blewby u
09-24-2009, 11:37 PM
lol what did you used to hit that or something? hahaha

how about we cut the jokes about f***ing my fiance.

peteyturbo
09-24-2009, 11:44 PM

I agree, this thread turned to crapola, and became disrespectful..

On a side note how is steph's car running? Is she still using the base map I did ages ago? She was supposed to come get it dyno tuned:thumbup:

What kind of tune are you running in the vette?

blewby u
09-24-2009, 11:47 PM
I agree, this thread turned to crapola, and became disrespectful..

On a side note how is steph's car running? Is she still using the base map I did ages ago? She was supposed to come get it dyno tuned:thumbup:

What kind of tune are you running in the vette?

i put a turboback exhaust on it, greddy ti-c catback and it needs to be tuned badly, it's running real rich. the launch control is nice.

and the vette is a stock tune, why, what can you do for it?

Kevin
09-24-2009, 11:47 PM

I'm not talking to you.

I'm trying to figure out why Joe cares unless he's Mahatma Gandhi reincarnated.

92sileighty
09-25-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm not talking to you.

I'm trying to figure out why Joe cares unless he's Mahatma Gandhi reincarnated.

hahaha gandhi, nah man everyone tears this girl apart all the time for no reason it seems. just doesn't seem right lol

CleanNeon98
09-25-2009, 12:33 AM
yeah, that was me - i was the guy in the white vette "ridding" up some guys ass. it's not my fault he's got a slow car and i had to drop it in 2nd gear to keep a length or two behind him. the reason i didn't say nothing was because my friend with the black ws6 asked me not to start anything since he's friends with him. steph can say anything she wants, i kind of thought it was funny that he had nothing to say back. that's how it went down.
-mike
First off, there's no reason to get cocky. You have a vette? Cool. You bought it yourself? Cool. Not everyone chooses to spend their money like you do and get a fast car.

Second, no need for name calling or bitching from anyone. You tailgate someone? Expect them to get pissed, except someone else you run into might not be as generous and try to run you off the road.

No more bitching, make up, shake hands, hug, do whatever you both gotta do, and handle the situation properly cause if there's gonna be a fight, I won't be the only one to step in and not let it happen.

92sileighty
09-25-2009, 12:49 AM
First off, there's no reason to get cocky. You have a vette? Cool. You bought it yourself? Cool. Not everyone chooses to spend their money like you do and get a fast car.

Second, no need for name calling or bitching from anyone. You tailgate someone? Expect them to get pissed, except someone else you run into might not be as generous and try to run you off the road.

No more bitching, make up, shake hands, hug, do whatever you both gotta do, and handle the situation properly cause if there's gonna be a fight, I won't be the only one to step in and not let it happen.

way to be late, pretty sure it was all settled already before your brainless, contradictory comment.

CleanNeon98
09-25-2009, 12:50 AM
way to be late, pretty sure it was all settled already before your brainless, contradictory comment.
I suppose so :roll:

I sure saw a TON of useful stuff come out of your mouth.

blewby u
09-25-2009, 12:54 AM

first off, i didn't get cocky. i was just addressing the kid originally who called me a "douschebag", so just go clean your neon or whatever.

second off, i wasn't tailgating him. he cut in front of me, so i guess he shouldn't have. i don't know. it's just not that big of a deal when he comes up to my car first thing at sonic before i can even get out and call me a douschebag with him and a dozen of his friends.

the only reason i replied in this thread under stephs thing was because i wanted to call this kid out and see what he has to say. that's it. this whole thing is completely ridiculous. it's about something that happened over a month ago and now it's being brought up.

CleanNeon98
09-25-2009, 12:58 AM
first off, i didn't get cocky. i was just addressing the kid originally who called me a "douschebag", so just go clean your neon or whatever.

second off, i wasn't tailgating him. he cut in front of me, so i guess he shouldn't have. i don't know. it's just not that big of a deal when he comes up to my car first thing at sonic before i can even get out and call me a douschebag with him and a dozen of his friends.

the only reason i replied in this thread under stephs thing was because i wanted to call this kid out and see what he has to say. that's it. this whole thing is completely ridiculous. it's about something that happened over a month ago and now it's being brought up.
LOL!!! Welcome to 3 years ago.

It was brought up at the meet tonight that someone was going to come and fight someone else because of the situation, whether that's true I don't know.

As far as I was told, the situation wasn't taken care of, and there's not gonna be any fights at the Sonic meet on my watch, especially since I've been trying pretty hard to get everyone to cooperate with the rules in the first place and keep us there.

blewby u
09-25-2009, 01:04 AM
LOL!!! Welcome to 3 years ago.

It was brought up at the meet tonight that someone was going to come and fight someone else because of the situation, whether that's true I don't know.

As far as I was told, the situation wasn't taken care of, and there's not gonna be any fights at the Sonic meet on my watch, especially since I've been trying pretty hard to get everyone to cooperate with the rules in the first place and keep us there.

the situation was taken care of until steph showed me this thread and i really had no problem with it until now

CleanNeon98
09-25-2009, 01:10 AM
the situation was taken care of until steph showed me this thread and i really had no problem with it until now
There's no new information here to be mad about, everything said here has been said before. You were there, you know exactly what was said better than I do, since I'm only going based on what I was told, but I don't really care enough about the situation to intervene.

As long as there's no fights or anyone running anyone else over with their car at Sonic, you can deal with the situation whatever way you want, my only real job is to keep these kinds of problems away from the meet so everyone (you and steph included) can keep coming and having a good time.

If you have a problem with someone at the meet, come see me (Steph can point you my way) and I'll try to help settle it in a reasonable manner.

Kevin
09-25-2009, 01:16 AM
hahaha gandhi, nah man everyone tears this girl apart all the time for no reason it seems. just doesn't seem right lol

:wink:

phillycivicsi
09-25-2009, 02:07 AM
i do have the money to pay for them, if i didn't they'd come and repo them - and to be honest i'm not a real economical person at all - steph hates me for it but i literally order fast food 3 times a day which is around ~40 dollars each day. if i can get something i want, i do it, no matter how hard i have to financially f*** myself for it. to each his own. but, the vette actually gets 30 mpg highway at 70 in sixth gear. not too bad.
He flys high no lie you know this ballin!!!

I suppose so :roll:

I sure saw a TON of useful stuff come out of your mouth.

like my dick!!!! Lol j/p

Lets have a squash the beef meet for everyone who hates eachother on here lol for realzzz

CleanNeon98
09-25-2009, 02:08 AM
Santosh and that goes for you as well. Cut this stupid **** cause all it does is just instigates problems.

phillycivicsi
09-25-2009, 02:10 AM
I aint narc on nobody!!!!! Lol im goin to sleep now bye

doug
09-25-2009, 10:59 AM
this was never really a spotted thread, let's try to keep this kind of crap off of TST and out of our meets.