PDA

View Full Version : scape?

cmr076
09-23-2009, 06:52 PM
driving by wawa in blue bell today circa 5 PM-ish? Either you or the only other grabber blue tinted stang ive seen so far!

Kevin
09-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Did the driver have a jew fro and a an angler fish tattooed on his arm? :mrgreen:

cmr076
09-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Did the driver have a jew fro and a an angler fish tattooed on his arm? :mrgreen:

hahaha i couldnt really tell

SpEcRv9
09-23-2009, 08:02 PM
i saw you pulling into giant around 5ish...I was pulling out of the shopping center making a left onto 202, I tried to beep but my horn decides to work whenever it feels like it....

I see scape all over now, love that color in person.

cmr076
09-23-2009, 08:04 PM
i saw you pulling into giant around 5ish...I was pulling out of the shopping center making a left onto 202, I tried to beep but my horn decides to work whenever it feels like it....

it does look sick in person, im surprised i didnt see ya! i ALWAYS see you driving haha

Elliott18t
09-24-2009, 09:29 AM
wtf get off my block :mad:

:lol::lol: LOL jk

Scapegoat
09-24-2009, 09:45 AM
driving by wawa in blue bell today circa 5 PM-ish? Either you or the only other grabber blue tinted stang ive seen so far!

on 202? I was heading head to phenom-a-bomb around 4ish and would have passed that wawa around 4:30 i think. I was way down 202, probably too far down at that point since i missed my turn and ended up near doylestown haha.

i hardly have a jew fro, anymore :lol:

def wasn't pulling into the giant yesterday, i think i did a couple days ago though... don't remember :lol:

only stop i made yesterday around 4 was to at the shell

either way, its probably me. i haven't seen many new mustangs in the immediate area. just a red convertible i saw yesterday.

SpEcRv9
09-24-2009, 09:35 PM
def wasn't pulling into the giant yesterday, i think i did a couple days ago though... don't remember :lol:

only stop i made yesterday around 4 was to at the shell

either way, its probably me. i haven't seen many new mustangs in the immediate area. just a red convertible i saw yesterday.

I was talking about dave who I saw pulling into giant :lol:

I see you though goddamn everywhere, I mean I used to see you alot of places in the SRT but now I see you everywhere in the GT....I can't get over how great the new stangs look especially the turn signal...I don't know why, but the lighting up 1 section at a time thing I love....

that red convertible is probably my neighbor at the top of my street...he also has 3 new style thunderbirds in different colors...I think he has alot of money to waste or something :mrgreen:

cmr076
09-25-2009, 04:31 PM
wtf get off my block :mad:

:lol::lol: LOL jk

haha thats mah block motha****a

I was talking about dave who I saw pulling into giant :lol:

I see you though goddamn everywhere, I mean I used to see you alot of places in the SRT but now I see you everywhere in the GT....I can't get over how great the new stangs look especially the turn signal...I don't know why, but the lighting up 1 section at a time thing I love....

that red convertible is probably my neighbor at the top of my street...he also has 3 new style thunderbirds in different colors...I think he has alot of money to waste or something :mrgreen:

does he live near me?

SpEcRv9
09-25-2009, 07:21 PM
does he live near me?

nah not really, I live off yost near north wales (without getting too detailed) if you're ever in that vicinity just look around, it's hard to miss the guy with a yellow, red and black thunderbird and now new mustang gt parked out front....