PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when your saturn overpowers...

99SL2_Modder
03-27-2005, 03:17 PM
..a 350whp dyno?

Right click, save as.

http://www.xwarlordx.com/99sl2_modder/GeneralJewish.wmv

Of course, the dude performing the test only went to 7900rpm and Ian's saturn hits 8300 redline...and the fact that the HP number doesn't drop or level out until it hits the graph's max print edge from overpower...but whatever.

(That's our 421 guy that will only claim 388. Do the torque to hp conversion.)

Isn't that HP curve supposed to drop at some point? :lol:

the mike
03-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Nice hood prop!

Good numbers on that car, just need a better dyno.

what's the deal with the hacked website stuff?

99SL2_Modder
03-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Nice hood prop!

Good numbers on that car, just need a better dyno.

what's the deal with the hacked website stuff?

When he posted the vid of him smoking the Camaro SS, it got posted all over the web. An LS1 and other v8's found it, and hacked his website and took it offline so no one could see the vid, and said it was staged.

the mike
03-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Asshats, some people just can't take the fact that there is something faster out there.

99SL2_Modder
03-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Asshats, some people just can't take the fact that there is something faster out there.

Yeah well, we're used to it. We don't get much respect because we drive Saturns, so it's pretty normal for us to have problems like that. It's just sad though that no matter what we can do to our cars, people still come up with the "Oh...it's still a Saturn." excuse.

the mike
03-27-2005, 06:23 PM

Yeah well, we're used to it. We don't get much respect because we drive Saturns, so it's pretty normal for us to have problems like that. It's just sad though that no matter what we can do to our cars, people still come up with the "Oh...it's still a Saturn." excuse.

You and the SRT guys are in the same boat there.

No one ever says "Oh, it's still a Lancer"!! :mrgreen:

99SL2_Modder
03-27-2005, 06:33 PM

You and the SRT guys are in the same boat there.

No one ever says "Oh, it's still a Lancer"!! :mrgreen:

Actually, most of the SRT-4 owners I've met are stuck up bastards that need to realize that they're not the fastest guys on the planet. I know a few down to earth ones that realize that their car CAN and WILL lose every now and then, and they definitely respect other peoples rides no matter what.

I'm not bashing all SRT-4 guys, but I'm just sayin that they don't have a good representation of the whole from the majority that I've met.

SilverTurboRidin
03-27-2005, 06:35 PM
glad you said most... :finga:

the mike
03-27-2005, 06:36 PM
:::runs from the crap storm about to hit:::

:wiggle:
mike

99SL2_Modder
03-27-2005, 06:42 PM
glad you said most... :finga:

See, I haven't really met any of the SRT-4 owners from here, so I can't speak for the ones on here.

Ones I HAVE personally met are cockbites.

There are two that frequent TSN that are awesome, one of which just ripped off his spoiler and front fascia and replaced them with SXT's and took off the SRT-4 badges and hid the dual pipes. Looks really sick.

stichris
03-27-2005, 08:25 PM
My BMW friends tell me that I drive an econobox all the time. Doesn't bother me, much ;)

MuddyREX
03-27-2005, 09:14 PM
My BMW friends tell me that I drive an econobox all the time. Doesn't bother me, much ;)

Maybe that's because you have a BMW too?

stichris
03-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Nope, it's the huge torque, big brembos, sticky tires, great exhaust note... need I go on?

Silverfc88
03-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Great vids that you have been posting!