PDA

View Full Version : Apartments in Northern DE area (close to elkton md)

MSPBoost03
08-12-2009, 07:12 PM
ok so im looking to move up northern de. somewhere close to elkton md (rt40). i dont really know the area just know how to get where im going (if that makes sence at all lol). wont be moving until after october sometime hopefully if my house sells. thanks for the info.

KustomZ03
08-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Millstone Plaza behind Suburban Plaza on Elkton Road is awesome. Lived there for over two years before moving into a house. Great location, great management, and the buildings (there are only two) are only a few years old. It sits back off the road b/w the shopping center and Christina Mill Apartments.

MSPBoost03
08-12-2009, 10:28 PM
do u know what the rent goes for in there? **** i only need a 1bd its just me and i have my son every other weekend.

KustomZ03
08-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Ours was 995/month. They are all two bedroom. I didn't need the extra bedroom either, but it came in handy as an office/car parts storage room lol. Another place to look at is on Otts Chapel Road (bw 40 and elkton road) its called Oaktree. I'm not sure what those go for, but I had a friend who lived in there and they are really nice. The buildings are old, but alot of the units have been remoddled.

MSPBoost03
08-13-2009, 12:43 PM
ok thanks. yea i found a website for the property management and i seen some pics and **** of the place..ill look the other one up too.

TurboGSR96
08-16-2009, 01:42 PM
I use to live in St. Andrew's which is on Rt40 near Fox Run Shopping Center probably 7-8min from the DE/MD line..... semi-upscale has a nice pool and large clubhouse and a nice plaground etc etc

MSPBoost03
08-16-2009, 10:20 PM
ok thanks. im gonna be shoppin around one saturday when i have time. im waitin for the paper work to process for this guy to take over my mortgage so i can get the hell outta lower DE. they say it takes like 2 months so im looking at october.