PDA

View Full Version : Black GC on 476N late today *PIC*

siqq subie
08-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Unfortunately i was in my mom's white MDX riding passenger but i did happen to see this... I made her speed up to look :mrgreen:

had DARE plate, colin mcrae stickers....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/vinylonly/IMG00580.jpg

anyone? anyone? ... always see good cars when i'm not in my suby :roll:

christina.

DownforceTom
08-01-2009, 01:26 AM
Jizz in my pants.

Supraru
08-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Yay I was spotted....even with a picture. lol I remember the MDX. I was wondering why it came out of no where. My friend was behind me in his S4 and he drives slow. I'm usually doing 75-80 around there slowing down at the cop points. :lol: To bad you didn't have your subie, could have seen how you stacked up :wiggle:

siqq subie
08-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Hahaha yeah i was screaming at her I KNOW WHERE THE COPS SIT SPEED UP ITS NOT YET GO GO GO GO! and i saw the s4 too but i didnt know you were together. Yep looked nice though... :mrgreen: I had just come from Carvel with a bunch of subaru pictures for my birthday cake and I was half tempted to whip out the one of my car and be like IM STUCK IN THE MDX... BUT THIS IS MINE! hahahaha.

oh man, im nuts.

Supraru
08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Hahaha yeah i was screaming at her I KNOW WHERE THE COPS SIT SPEED UP ITS NOT YET GO GO GO GO! and i saw the s4 too but i didnt know you were together. Yep looked nice though... :mrgreen: I had just come from Carvel with a bunch of subaru pictures for my birthday cake and I was half tempted to whip out the one of my car and be like IM STUCK IN THE MDX... BUT THIS IS MINE! hahahaha.

oh man, im nuts.

Thanks for the compliment. haha, i probably would have laughed if you did that with the picture.

Now I'm remembering more. I remember getting passed and looking over and saw a cute blonde girl facing her whole body towards me. I just thought it was a random look. Didn't realize I had a fellow subie owner stalking me down. :lol:

siqq subie
08-01-2009, 01:12 PM
LOL... yeah... i used to be blonde! not anymore though. But yeah i tried to glance but i didnt wanna look like a creeper i was yelling at my mom like OH GOD DONT PACE HIM, GO! I was bummed because i drive 476 almost every day to work at KOP and back and I never see any nice cars... figures of all days haha. :roll:

Supraru
08-01-2009, 01:20 PM
pmed ya