PDA

View Full Version : black c5 levittown and black c5 and sti and more seaside

87fierogt
07-28-2009, 12:11 PM
about a Week or so ago i saw a black c5 vette with polished ccw classics turning in my section and then sunday i saw a black vette convert(i thinK) with what looked like chrome/polished vette zo6 wheels but the thing is they were 3 piece. also at a 711 in toms river right outside seaside was a black sti with black with red stripe rays wheels with the mclovin lisense plates. also saw a VERRRRY sick mid 60s stingray vette looked tubbed with a protouring/prostreet style in electric blue. also saw MANNYevos,si's,etc at the wawa right outside seaside at like 2 in the morning on sunday morning anyone on here?

fastjim
08-13-2009, 02:48 AM
yeah that wawa on 37 is the hangout down here. anywhere from thursday night about 9 to 11 when the cops kick us out we are there then move to stop and shop a little down the street. this is repeated friday, saturday and sunday nights. sometimes we go back to wawa after 12 sometimes we go racing on a special road near by. all depends on the crowd.

OMGz Turbo
08-13-2009, 12:09 PM
yeah that wawa on 37 is the hangout down here. anywhere from thursday night about 9 to 11 when the cops kick us out we are there then move to stop and shop a little down the street. this is repeated friday, saturday and sunday nights. sometimes we go back to wawa after 12 sometimes we go racing on a special road near by. all depends on the crowd.

Ive been at the special road once or twice with a certain blacked out supercharged mustang.