PDA

View Full Version : Busta Rhymes

max2k1
12-22-2005, 01:40 AM
I was driving up the NJ turnpike on my way up to Newark airport to pick up my sisters. What do I see pull up next to me? Lime green Lamborghini Murcielago with matching lime green wheels. The window was half way down and I could see him in the car but he took off fast and hard before i could get my camera out

TROLL
12-22-2005, 01:43 AM
yes! doesnt sound like you raced him though, ha.
bryan

max2k1
12-22-2005, 01:46 AM
Ive raced a Lamborghini in the SRT before just for the fun of it, but I had my moms Maxima today :(

CarbonIS
12-22-2005, 02:38 AM
awesomeeeeeeeeee

Gorilla Unit 33
12-22-2005, 04:15 AM
damn matching lime geen wheels is da hot shizz

themadhatter
12-22-2005, 06:58 AM
I didn't know Busta was in jersey. I've seen wyclef on the road a few times in his black G500...that F-er can't drive for his life and earned wave of my finger from me for tail riding on my ass before I dusted him.

I'm sure Busta was a more respectful driver.

IemShamus
12-22-2005, 08:40 AM
He's got that head-nod sht that makes you break your neck.

WOOHAAAA

wonner
12-22-2005, 08:43 AM
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/Murcielago/2001/BustaRhymes.html

WhiteXFire
12-22-2005, 08:47 AM
I was going to say, lime green car and wheels :bigeek:, but that doesn't look half bad. :thumbup:

Gohan
12-22-2005, 08:47 AM
and you know we come through to wreck the disco-tech!!

wonner
12-22-2005, 09:15 AM
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/Diablo/Diablo60/BustaRhymes.html

He must love the matching-colored rims.

themadhatter
12-22-2005, 10:28 AM
I have a friend that works at Lamborghini of Bergan, I'll ask if he's seen it.

MuddyREX
12-22-2005, 10:36 AM
He's got that head-nod sht that makes you break your neck.

WOOHAAAA

I got cha all in check.

S4toSTI
12-22-2005, 10:39 AM
I would think wyclef was a good driver he does own a mclaren f1 or used to atleast. Dammit man you should have give busta a flyer. Light your ass on fire???

themadhatter
12-22-2005, 11:05 AM
I would think wyclef was a good driver he does own a mclaren f1 or used to atleast. Dammit man you should have give busta a flyer. Light your ass on fire???
exotic car ownership just means that you've got the money to flaunt them. wyclef lacks the intelligence required to attend a performance driving school that should be required when owning a car that can exceed 240 mph.

S4toSTI
12-22-2005, 11:11 AM
oh i know that... but i would think to drop all the money on something u can't drive.

max2k1
12-22-2005, 11:21 AM
I would have gave him a flyer barry if i had one and had the time lol, but he took off before I could get the window halfway down...Busta is in the NYC area, he gets his cars done at Unique Autosports in Long Island

S4toSTI
12-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Well i am not happy with you just for the record. Unique whips yo.

WRX27
12-22-2005, 12:06 PM
I met those guys @ SEMA. They were cool. I got a pic and an autograph.

ScoobyNubieToo!
12-22-2005, 01:00 PM
He always being spotted in Philly clubs....he must be local.....

Fourbanger
12-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Speaking of seeing celebs i saw bam margera at new hope in his lambo with painted rims. Shot the **** with him for a second i actually caught him walking to his car. He is a cool dude and im glad to see that being a celeb hasnt gone to his head. He looked me in the eye like a man while we were talking seemed to be listening. I asked if he had gotten any tickets with that beast yet he laughed and said no somehow i havent... that was pretty much it, didnt shake his hand or anything i didnt wanna come off like a psycho but still..... awesome. Im so glad hes not a prick. Good to see a pa boy making it big but keeping his level head.

Intercooled T
12-29-2005, 03:31 PM
i met him @ a CKY concert a couple years ago, he was running into the theatre cause eleven-teen year olds were chasing him, knocked my g/f over (ran into her), helped her up, apologized to both of us and signed our tix. That was the concert where they spray-painted vito's hair green on viva la bam lol

OutOfStock
12-29-2005, 04:22 PM
Speaking of seeing celebs i saw bam margera at new hope in his lambo with painted rims. Shot the **** with him for a second i actually caught him walking to his car. He is a cool dude and im glad to see that being a celeb hasnt gone to his head. He looked me in the eye like a man while we were talking seemed to be listening. I asked if he had gotten any tickets with that beast yet he laughed and said no somehow i havent... that was pretty much it, didnt shake his hand or anything i didnt wanna come off like a psycho but still..... awesome. Im so glad hes not a prick. Good to see a pa boy making it big but keeping his level head.

Shouldve mentioned TST!!

DoubleOughtCel
12-29-2005, 07:14 PM
If I remember right, Missy Elliot also has a lime green Murcielago with matching wheels.

95SC2
12-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Shouldve mentioned TST!!

That would be pretty cool, if we could get a TST decal on his lambo

Deviancekicksin
12-29-2005, 08:06 PM

that made me laugh.

max2k1
12-29-2005, 08:25 PM
If I remember right, Missy Elliot also has a lime green Murcielago with matching wheels.

That car is out in LA...i dont think it has the matching wheels

Adamblitzer
01-01-2006, 09:56 PM
i have met bam several times. He has been in his audi, ferrari and hummer. He skates at boarderline in west chester all the time as he funded half of it. Really nice guy. Wish i had the sti when i was behind him in west chester. Celebs can be really cool.

D Money
01-02-2006, 03:53 AM
Damn, shoulda been faster snappin that pic. His lamborghini is super hot.

Fourbanger
01-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Shouldve mentioned TST!!
Yeah i thought of it as i was walking away would be cool to have an open form of communication to him. As for laughing at me all i have to say about that is that for simple minds there are simple pleasures and if the way i type/talk or my daily events amuse you then :thumbup: Glad I could amuse you.