PDA

View Full Version : Black Honda Integra on State Road in Delco, PA

ASIAN JUL
07-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Black Honda Integra on State Road in roughly the Drexel Hill area. I was behind you from Drexel Line Shopping Center until I turned off onto Edmonds. You had a black shocker sticker with a white outline on your rear bumper and your exhaust was pretty big and fairly loud.

215ek
07-20-2009, 05:00 PM
honda integra? so it was RHD?
or it had honda badges?
either way, maybe OMG JDM, or the other guy i forget his username... both are for sale i think

ASIAN JUL
07-20-2009, 05:02 PM
honda integra? so it was RHD?
or it had honda badges?
either way, maybe OMG JDM, or the other guy i forget his username... both are for sale i think

Couldn't see through the rear window very well but I don't think it was RHD. I was only behind it, never saw the rest. But yeah, it had a Honda badge.

Honduh
07-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Was it a da or dc2?

ASIAN JUL
07-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Oops you are asking the cartard.

Um if it helps any the tails looked like RSX tail lights

And the Integra badge that is on this car was on the left side of the trunk on the car I saw today.

http://www.team-integra.net/images/BAEC1978-D3A7-4405-AB2D-2761DC15A96D/articles/akumamax/red/2.jpg

215ek
07-20-2009, 05:57 PM
was it like mine? (avatar) or like an older one?
or it was an rsx... lol

doug
07-20-2009, 05:59 PM
so it was an acura rsx with a honda badge on it?

ASIAN JUL
07-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Okay, listen, lol.

I only saw the back of it. It was black. It had those type tails. I know very little about cars lol so when the badges say Honda Integra, I'm going to repeat it as Honda Integra. I thought it was strange that it said Honda and not Acura but they're the same thing pretty much, right? Anywho, it looked RSX'y to me. Go easy on me lol

4DR_DB7
07-20-2009, 07:17 PM
most likely a re-badged regular old USDM ACURA integra... or rsx. :)

I guess the message is, if you don't even know wtf kind of car it was, it makes posting a "Spotted" kindof pointless... no offense or anything. Doubtful it was RHD..

ASIAN JUL
07-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Point taken but I think I gave enough details for someone to know if it was them or not. I gave specific location and everything. But whatev.

What's the point of re-badging?

4DR_DB7
07-20-2009, 11:08 PM
What's the point of re-badging?

Being clever. Being JDM. Fooling cops while you're hi-jacking tractor trailers with Vince... you know.

TROLL
07-20-2009, 11:22 PM
most likely a re-badged regular old USDM ACURA integra... or rsx. :)

I guess the message is, if you don't even know wtf kind of car it was, it makes posting a "Spotted" kindof pointless... no offense or anything. Doubtful it was RHD..

I dont get it man... how could you even consider that pointless? A positive attitude really goes a long way, homie.

She knows it was something, and we're obviously figuring out what it was. Kinda like me being like "I saw a big ass truck with big ass wheels and it was army green in Levittown and it had a "keep honking, i'm reloading" bumper sticker, anyone know anything about it?" ...no idea wtf it is, but it obviously caught my eye. Just for example, of course.

Anyway, I bet the car gets ID'd in the next 24 hours, but thats just me throwing it out there for fun :).

ASIAN JUL
07-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Thanks Bry :)