PDA

View Full Version : silver gtr

vernach14
07-14-2009, 05:04 PM
i saw it in springfield today where the panera is on balt pk. he was turning into the parking lot. every time i see one of those car i almost cream my pants, im prob not the only person that feels that was.

then dowm the road a little more i saw a red maserati that was crazy loud driving by. im not sure what model it was but it was nice

mg23
07-14-2009, 08:35 PM
ive seen the maserati before, sounds redikkk

GMLSDRIVER
07-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Im sure there on here right??? lol!!!

Ender81
07-15-2009, 12:56 AM
Im sure there on here right??? lol!!!

Since we do have at least one GT-R on the forum it is possible. However posting when you have nothing to add is a no no :thumbup:

Nick 95 6sp
07-15-2009, 02:42 PM
I've seen three GTR's on the streets so far, but I wonder if this was the same silver one that was parked in front of the Narberth police station last night? My excited son called me from the adjacent playground to tell me it was there and if I wanted to some see it.

probevette
07-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Since we do have at least one GT-R on the forum it is possible. However posting when you have nothing to add is a no no :thumbup:

I think so far we have two. The gun metal GT-R we bring out.. and someone on here has a red gtr.

icedout
07-16-2009, 06:51 PM
I've seen three GTR's on the streets so far, but I wonder if this was the same silver one that was parked in front of the Narberth police station last night? My excited son called me from the adjacent playground to tell me it was there and if I wanted to some see it.

I have seen a Silver GTR in Lansdale, turns onto the turnpike when i see it. I used to frequent Narberth alot and never saw this GTR you speak of.