PDA

View Full Version : 2 infinitis making a scene, philly rt1

frosti108
07-07-2009, 05:29 AM
One was a silver G35 coupe, lowered with exhaust, sweet car. the other was a black infiniti sedan. they were playing around on rt1 yesterday lol

CleanNeon98
07-07-2009, 12:55 PM
I know these 2. The coupe is boosted.

howielong
07-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Ah yes the douchery of the silver coupe. Guy drives like a douch in parking lots to let his BOV blow off so every one knows his car is boosted. :roll:

xfire
07-07-2009, 03:38 PM
douchery.........word of the day love it

turbosmac02
07-07-2009, 03:50 PM
same one from hooters...if so yes we here it everytime!!

phillycivicsi
07-08-2009, 12:09 AM
douchery haha steve lol yea thats mike he loves letting people know he is boosted

soknavytim
07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
everyone knows clean neon also lol

keff108
07-08-2009, 01:55 PM
I like how you guys talk **** on mike with his boosted G. I know if you guys were boosted you would show it off too. So please stfu.

Rush
07-08-2009, 02:05 PM
I like how you guys talk **** on mike with his boosted G. I know if you guys were boosted you would show it off too. So please stfu.
Coming from someone who owned a boosted car for 6 years .. this is not necessarily true. People who rev the hell out of their engines just to get the BOV to sound are out for one thing -- attention. Plain and simple.

CleanNeon98
07-08-2009, 02:07 PM
everyone knows clean neon also lol
Wait, who are you haha
When I got my first boosted car I never did that.

Ski10804life
07-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Coming from someone who owned a boosted car for 6 years .. this is not necessarily true. People who rev the hell out of their engines just to get the BOV to sound are out for one thing -- attention. Plain and simple.

Agreed, before i stop driving my turbo Ralliart when i got my audi i did'nt want anyone to know i was boosted, it was a sleeper plus i drive like an asshole in parking lots to show off my bov, that is douchery

soknavytim
07-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Wait, who are you haha

im the guy with the sedan... LOL

soknavytim
07-08-2009, 03:32 PM

well, he drives it, plain and simple, he doesnt do it for attention whatsoever.
he doesnt want people to know period, but his supercharger is just too god damn loud. lol.
he said he wanted to be a sleeper, just damn, it whistles alot, and the bov keeps going off when he lets go of gas anyway.
who wants to show off in a parking lot?
i rather show it off in front of girls, waiting at the clubs. LOL!!

frosti108
07-08-2009, 05:22 PM
both cars were really nice, looks like you guys were having some fun cruising down rt 1 lol

CleanNeon98
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
well, he drives it, plain and simple, he doesnt do it for attention whatsoever.
he doesnt want people to know period, but his supercharger is just too god damn loud. lol.
he said he wanted to be a sleeper, just damn, it whistles alot, and the bov keeps going off when he lets go of gas anyway.
who wants to show off in a parking lot?
i rather show it off in front of girls, waiting at the clubs. LOL!!
Oh GOD!
im the guy with the sedan... LOL
I know, but how do you know me?

soknavytim
07-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Oh GOD!

I know, but how do you know me?

sunday blvd meet, and ummm.. i forgot... u know reese dont u? columbian guy who drifts with 240?

oh yeah, and ur one of the guys who drives a miata.. lol!!!

soknavytim
07-08-2009, 09:20 PM
both cars were really nice, looks like you guys were having some fun cruising down rt 1 lol

next time... DO IT WITH US!!
lol...
well, it was just a temporary thing anyway, i cant do it for like a week.
some cop pulled me over this morning, and stop my registration... i was like WTF i didnt do anything! i was just parking at home and he followed me. he didnt even turn on his siren. lol, he got my registration on investigation or some crap, saying my car wasnt registered in american, i was like OMFG.... just because it says skyline, doesnt mean it is in america... lol

i have seen GTR mustangs and cadillac civics.. lol

abrok99
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
would that silver g35 ever be in marlton by any chance i think ive seen him.

frosti108
07-08-2009, 09:32 PM
next time... DO IT WITH US!!
lol...
well, it was just a temporary thing anyway, i cant do it for like a week.
some cop pulled me over this morning, and stop my registration... i was like WTF i didnt do anything! i was just parking at home and he followed me. he didnt even turn on his siren. lol, he got my registration on investigation or some crap, saying my car wasnt registered in american, i was like OMFG.... just because it says skyline, doesnt mean it is in america... lol

i have seen GTR mustangs and cadillac civics.. lol

lol none of my cars are baller enough to roll with you guys. and that sounds like some bull****, good luck with that haha

Spoolin_VQ30DE
07-08-2009, 09:41 PM
always see the boosted G up and down blvd

soknavytim
07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
lol none of my cars are baller enough to roll with you guys. and that sounds like some bull****, good luck with that haha

i know, same cop everytime...
and in front of my house...
next time im grabbing his badge number and taking him to court!

BoostedG
07-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Ah yes the douchery of the silver coupe. Guy drives like a douch in parking lots to let his BOV blow off so every one knows his car is boosted. :roll:

I'm the guy in the silver G35. How was I driving like a douch? I didn't peel out, burn out, rev up, etc. The bov only goes off when I let off the throttle. And Yesterday I wasnt the one revin up, I was parked. It was like 6 cars that pull in crazy. But no one say everything about them.

BoostedG
07-08-2009, 10:44 PM

How do you know me?

abrok99
07-09-2009, 12:06 AM
How do you know me?

were you in marlton friday the third?

BoostedG
07-09-2009, 10:25 AM
were you in marlton friday the third?

No, why?

CleanNeon98
07-09-2009, 11:06 AM
sunday blvd meet, and ummm.. i forgot... u know reese dont u? columbian guy who drifts with 240?

oh yeah, and ur one of the guys who drives a miata.. lol!!!
Don't judge me by what I drive :supz: lol
How do you know me?
I don't know you, or your friend, I meant I know the cars. I always see your car on Sundays, at the Hooters meets, and I forget where else. Last time I saw it we were wondering does your FMIC get any flow being behind the center section of the bumper? If you want to keep it sleeper-ish, it ain't gonna happen with the BOV shooting everywhere so you might as well expose some more of the FMIC for the sake of function and fashion. Neat car though.

TalonTsi97
07-09-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm guessing you got beat by an srt-4 at one point.

BoostedG
07-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Agreed, before i stop driving my turbo Ralliart when i got my audi i did'nt want anyone to know i was boosted, it was a sleeper plus i drive like an asshole in parking lots to show off my bov, that is douchery

First thing is its not a bov, its a by-pass valve. I have a supercharger not turbo. Number two ,the by-pass valve surges lower then a bov, its goes off at 2grand. Number 3 ,I'm a 24 year old guy driving around in a 40 grand car with 10 grand in it. That I paid for, not my mommy and daddy. So if I wanna rev this mother ****er up I will. If it make you feel better with 24 year old that you know that drives around in 500bhp car that doesn't show off. I don't understand why so many people are hating on everyone and what they do with it. I think its sad how this thread is all about me and my "bov" now:screwy:.

BoostedG
07-09-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm guessing you got beat by an srt-4 at one point.

Before I was boosted, pretty bad. The guy was talking s*** like crazy. So I told him that. And he got all piss and peel out like a mother ****er :lol:

BoostedG
07-09-2009, 11:29 AM
One was a silver G35 coupe, lowered with exhaust, sweet car. the other was a black infiniti sedan. they were playing around on rt1 yesterday lol

LOl you got a pic of me, well I got you on a video. Your in the Green Honda? You see I wasnt making a scene. I don't think I broke 45mph. I didnt know I have paparazzi following me:roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSLBPsFmb90

soknavytim
07-09-2009, 12:01 PM
LOl you got a pic of me, well I got you on a video. Your in the Green Honda? You see I wasnt making a scene. I don't think I broke 45mph. I didnt know I have paparazzi following me:roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSLBPsFmb90

THAT WAS HIM!?!! :eek:

BoostedG
07-09-2009, 12:08 PM
THAT WAS HIM!?!! :eek:

It had to be. Look at the pic, you see a green side mirror.

Tiny
07-09-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm a 24 year old guy driving around in a 40 grand car with 10 grand in it. That I paid for, not my mommy and daddy. So if I wanna rev this mother ****er up I will.

Wow. I was actually going to give you the benifit of the doubt until you wrote this. It doesn't count if you still LIVE with your Mom. Paying for your car or your house, it's kinda like the same thing isn't it? I've always said, if I lived at home right now i'd be driving a Vantage.

When I was in my mid-twenties my SRT4 had a fully built 3 speed auto running 2 BAR of pressure from a GTS61 turbo and was well into the 11's as a daily driver. The exhaust was a custom made single pipe with a 4 inch resonator so that you wouldn't be able to hear it until it was opened up. I even tried to make it LOOK like a neon by using the auto shifter from a first gen so it looked stock. I used to love when people would walk by and say "look, it's automatic. What a loser trying to make his car look like a SRT" Lol.

Besides, my wife drives a G35. I stick to real cars. (Thats right, I said it.) Hahaha. I love the internet.

CleanNeon98
07-09-2009, 12:14 PM
First thing is its not a bov, its a by-pass valve. I have a supercharger not turbo. Number two ,the by-pass valve surges lower then a bov, its goes off at 2grand. Number 3 ,I'm a 24 year old guy driving around in a 40 grand car with 10 grand in it. That I paid for, not my mommy and daddy. So if I wanna rev this mother ****er up I will. If it make you feel better with 24 year old that you know that drives around in 500bhp car that doesn't show off. I don't understand why so many people are hating on everyone and what they do with it. I think its sad how this thread is all about me and my "bov" now:screwy:.
Umm....

doug
07-09-2009, 01:09 PM
I don't see this thread being useful anymore.

Moral of the story, don't be an attention whore.