PDA

View Full Version : White teg type-R RT130 NJ Chick drivin

95st-celica
06-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Yea if your on here that was me in the van asking if it was a real Type-R..sounded camed? i like the white rims and the car looked kinda clean.

the chick was a snob though...i guess she was to caught up thinking she was the **** in her teg. lol. Honestly it sounded like @ss...i like type-R's...but dont rice them out....other then the exhaust it wasnt bad....sorry hun

215ek
06-30-2009, 03:15 PM
i was gonna say maybe my girl in my car... she goes to school in jersey and drives the teg around sometimes. but she wouldnt be a snob.. shed get all giggley..
and my exhaust isnt TOO bad

so prolly not=/

but to this girls defense, she coulda been cocky cause she was in her bfs car and didnt know what to say haha.
dudes always ask tori about the car and she just says its an LS:devil:
(but my cars not fast=[)

95st-celica
06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
haha...naa she was thinkin she was the ****...i was like yo....YO....YO!!! and i know she heard me the first time...then she slowly looks over and i was like "is that a real type-R?" with a smile on my face, and shes like yea and looks away real quick..im like alright whatever....your cool i guess....with your loud ricey exhaust...i so wish i had my car....damn work vans..hahah...i dunno if your girl is mixed or white...but she looked like she coulda been half black/peurtorican?

215ek
06-30-2009, 03:50 PM
hahaha defffff not my girl

MTuning
06-30-2009, 04:01 PM
you never know who's out trying to steal stuff..especially a type-r or just an idiot ricer giving you a hard time. you in the work van might of scared her? shady.

dan72391
07-02-2009, 12:40 AM
hahah i could see tori saying its an ls i havent seen her in... well last summer. did it have like 18 inch rims? because i seen one like that