PDA

View Full Version : SICK sc300(i think thats the model) fully done up

87fierogt
06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
i saw a sick kinda oliveish gray color(hard to describe) sc300 i think thats the model the one like the supra bodystyle it was fully built kitted, i think turboed up by the pepboys near the oxford valley mall it had some wide graphite colored wheels it is really hard to describe the car but its seriously sick. im sure if you saw/know the car youll know exactly what im talking about

Spoolin_VQ30DE
06-21-2009, 05:03 PM
mmm sounds like obee's car bu maybe not....minus the turbo part

87fierogt
06-21-2009, 10:18 PM
not 100% on the turbo part i was going the oppisite way about to turn into pepboys so it was a quick glance if i saw a pic i could tell right away if its the car. if it is big props to him for having something that badass

96zenki
06-21-2009, 10:21 PM
ob's sc is red or whatever redish color sc's came in and it's not turbo.

djb5118
06-22-2009, 11:16 AM
it wasn't obee

...was this it?
http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_0414_Medium_.JPG

87fierogt
06-22-2009, 12:42 PM
nah it was fully built kitted way bigger lip on the wheels that little shark fin looking thing on the roof a weird oliveish/brownish/gray(hard to describe) tinted it. i think it was an sc300 but it was so modded it looked way diffrent it was deff a lexus and it wasnt an is i hope someone knows this car and can shed some light

actually it could have been a newer(not the newest one) lexus gs? it looked like a show car but it wasnt someone who was to scared to drive it.

djb5118
06-22-2009, 02:25 PM
how many doors? 2 or 4?

SC's dont come stock with shark fin antennae so i dont know if it was one of them. i havnt seen any "heavily" modified ones around philly in my travels (in reality and online).

87fierogt
06-22-2009, 02:29 PM
it didnt look like an antenna but could be wrong it was on top of the roof the same color as the car. it was a quick glance and now i think about it it looked like a 4 door and im positive that it is a one of a kind with a custom one of color

djb5118
06-22-2009, 02:56 PM
hard to say what it was w/o more info....maybe youll run into it again

87fierogt
06-23-2009, 11:48 AM
i really hope so it was in the top 3 sickest import street driven cars ive seen but it really looked like a show car with 25-30k+ in it

bigslowchevy
06-23-2009, 01:50 PM
This is honestly one of the worst spotted threads I've ever seen, not sure of color number of doors color wheels, and so on, how do you even know it was an import, or a car at all, with your keen eye it could have been a flying squirrel with a missing leg, you sir stink

hollatchaboy
06-23-2009, 05:00 PM
This is honestly one of the worst spotted threads I've ever seen, not sure of color number of doors color wheels, and so on, how do you even know it was an import, or a car at all, with your keen eye it could have been a flying squirrel with a missing leg, you sir stink

ha, i didn't even have to look at the name of who posted this to know it was you. very well put, my friend.

87fierogt
06-23-2009, 05:16 PM
it was a quick look i know its a lexus and after thinking about it, it is not an sc300,the color is hard to describe its like a brownish olive color, wheels were color matched or graphite with a very wide lip all around,slammed,kitted,tinted, you name it, it had it. there can be no other car in the tristate area that looks like this if someone knows anyone with an insanly sick lexus thats a bigger body style that even comes close to what i said then i can almost say for sure its it. no need to get smart i know ALOT about older cars,some imports but lexus is not one of them

bigslowchevy
06-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Well I hope you know a lot about older cars, well at least how many doors they have, that's a start, I could give you some help if you'd like, because I consider myself a wealth of knowledge about cars and the like, anywho, im just bustin your balls, by the way love fieros, all except that little exploding problem they had, that kinda deters me from looking for one, plus im fat, so that doesn't help either, but speakers in headrests are cool, till you die in a fire anyway

bigslowchevy
06-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Well I hope you know a lot about older cars, well at least how many doors they have, that's a start, I could give you some help if you'd like, because I consider myself a wealth of knowledge about cars and the like, anywho, im just bustin your balls, by the way love fieros, all except that little exploding problem they had, that kinda deters me from looking for one, plus im fat, so that doesn't help either, but speakers in headrests are cool, till you die in a fire anyway

87fierogt
06-24-2009, 06:17 PM
84 was the only year that had the problem any of the v6 cars are awsome my moms got 200k and goin strong it sucks i had to sell both of mine. it did look like a two door at first the handels were deff shaved, but the more i look around it looks like a newer gs so im gonna say it deff had 4, in my eyes the guy was nuts for puttin it on the street it looked like a vip styled car the lips on the wheels had to be 4-6 inchs