PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Blue WRX aka Clint4502

SvicksTc
06-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Yo clint i spotted you this morning on 309 all the way down to countyline in willow grove you where behind us at 620am with a car full of people....what were you doing down there so early haha....

You were right behind us all the way down countyline....Was in my dads blue dakota...

Car sounded real good first time i actually seen it cruising and not passing you in town....

clint4502
06-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah i thought i saw you in your dad's truck. I'm working in Upper Moreland doing construction. I had my brother and Kyle in the car with me. I see your dad almost every day. you work with him?

SvicksTc
06-20-2009, 11:17 AM
ya in the summer i work with him down in southampton, that was the first morning i saw you was going to stick my quakertown soccer sweatshirt out the window to give you a good laugh but mucho tired i was haha....

clint4502
06-22-2009, 08:56 PM
haha that would have been sweet. i'll probably see you again some morning. i was switching off driving with kyle stump and my brother chris but they got moved to a different site. keep your eyes and ears open haha. do you ever see "fear no evo" on the way home?

SvicksTc
06-22-2009, 10:23 PM
ya i see fear no evo everyday on the way home.....i think he works at that cemetary on county line