PDA

View Full Version : Black sti again..

Nick Merrone
06-14-2009, 10:32 PM
It was a sti with out the spoiler...no bumper, huge black intercooler with hella horns, stickers.. shades of gray window sticker..oh my...hahaha.

I think its the owner of SOG...who it is? its black

on south hawthorne ave, sounds so mild. I love the car. give me a ride NOW.

howielong
06-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Red seats? Sounds like Bill (CarbonIS)

Nick Merrone
06-14-2009, 11:49 PM
He stopped out front for a few seconds, i gave you a thumbs up..lmao. 240 was in the driveway at the time.

CarbonIS
06-15-2009, 09:28 AM
that was me. i had to stop since the truck out front of ur house was taking up that entire side of the road haha.
And I sorry i missed the thumbs up, i was trying to keep the car running so i was staring at the AFRs, RPMs and oil pressure lol

ricky2i5
06-15-2009, 09:39 AM
also spotted [carbonIS] last wendsday? passing Penndel lanes around 12ish. car sounds great man

Nick Merrone
06-16-2009, 09:54 AM
that was me. i had to stop since the truck out front of ur house was taking up that entire side of the road haha.
And I sorry i missed the thumbs up, i was trying to keep the car running so i was staring at the AFRs, RPMs and oil pressure lol

oh ahaha. sick, your always on my street. And i hear your car every day, drop whatever I'm doing in the garage and look out front..haha. I got confused yesterday. I didn't know most subies sound the same hahaa, I THINK Troll drove down my street, it looked like his..