PDA

View Full Version : Cop in Full Uniform on Streetbike--Levittown Parkway

TurboTagTeam
06-03-2009, 08:36 PM
As the title states...I'm riding down Levittown Parkway and I see a cop in the on-comming direction in Full Uniform riding a streetbike. No helmet, no gloves...but he had on a full police uniform complete with gun LOL.

Please tell me you were on duty and decided to patrol in your personal vehicle :mrgreen:

dan72391
06-04-2009, 11:01 PM
impound maybe??

projexxx
06-04-2009, 11:18 PM
tony angelo?

NickDHdfc
06-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Woah lol I would be a cop just to do that..imagine pulling someone over on a street bike sick
Good spot

TurboTagTeam
06-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Impound?

An officer cant just ride off on someones bike.

CleanNeon98
06-05-2009, 09:49 PM
He probbably beat someone up and stole it haha

Oakes
06-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Or MAYBE, it was his personal bike and he was riding to/from work?

93rx7r1
06-05-2009, 10:06 PM
^ That one makes the most sense to me.........

CleanNeon98
06-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Without a helmet and gear...I guess he's never heard of leading by example.

93rx7r1
06-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Do as I say, not as I do......

TurboTagTeam
06-05-2009, 10:20 PM
If I was on my bike I would of sneaked up next to him....stole his gun...and then sped off into the distance shooting into the air and howling like a bansche.

SRSLY

Oakes
06-05-2009, 10:46 PM

Ok Mr. Street racer, let's not get into that can of worms.

probevette
06-06-2009, 01:57 AM

Most of the motor patrol here do wear helmets but no leathers..but since it is legal to ride without any of those what example does he have to set?

SpEcRv9
06-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Ok Mr. Street racer, let's not get into that can of worms.

:lol:

MuddyREX
06-06-2009, 09:03 AM

He's not breaking any laws.

JTunedMotorsports
06-06-2009, 10:11 AM
If I was on my bike I would of sneaked up next to him....stole his gun...and then sped off into the distance shooting into the air and howling like a bansche.

SRSLY

wow ure hanging around me too much.

DC2.2GSR
06-06-2009, 11:32 AM

SRSLY

this. best plan. i want to see it. haha

Ski10804life
06-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Im pretty sure he was'nt just on his way to work, Officers are not aloud to where there uniform off duty, at least thats what all my friends who are cops tell me.

OMGz Turbo
06-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Im pretty sure he was'nt just on his way to work, Officers are not aloud to where there uniform off duty, at least thats what all my friends who are cops tell me.

It wouldn't necessarily be off duty if he was driving INTO work.

Mike, You know off hand what color the uniform was?

Ski10804life
06-08-2009, 08:50 AM
true.

CHR!S
06-08-2009, 09:09 AM

they have locker rooms at the police stations... i would assume that is where they get changed into their uniforms

Blue32
06-08-2009, 01:44 PM

Ya I hate when I have to go home in my boxers and a T-shirt because I forgot to bring any clothes to get changed in to after work.. because Im not allowed to wear my uniform off duty..

vantage08
06-08-2009, 01:55 PM
YOu can wear your uni off duty. Friend of mine goes from my job (EMTs) to his work as a part time cop in Yaden in uni.

TR MS3
06-08-2009, 02:00 PM

That makes to much sense, I say he mugged a hooker, burnt down a crack head infested abandoned building, pepper sprayed an old lady, and stole a bike from the impound.That or it was T-1000.

Kevin
06-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Was this on Halloween?

CleanNeon98
06-08-2009, 02:48 PM
I stand by what I said...lead by example.

SpEcRv9
06-08-2009, 02:49 PM
lol there's no example to lead, he's doing nothing wrong.

oneday
06-08-2009, 03:16 PM

Yea, Alex, just because he's not smart doesn't mean he is doing anything wrong, he's just not smart.

CleanNeon98
06-08-2009, 03:20 PM
So when some douche kids see him without a helmet and they go "cool I'm gonna do that too" and wreck and die thats no big deal right....he may know how to ride his bike right, they may not, but with douches it's monkey see monkey do.

The Captain
06-08-2009, 03:22 PM
So when some douche kids see him without a helmet and they go "cool I'm gonna do that too" and wreck and die thats no big deal right....he may know how to ride his bike right, they may not, but with douches it's monkey see monkey do.

...really dude? :banned::roll:

SpEcRv9
06-08-2009, 03:27 PM

then thats one less douche on the road, you're wrong and you're trying to hold your position...there's nothing wrong with that...but you sound ridiculous.

Oakes
06-08-2009, 03:30 PM

Just like the same douches that follow your example and "race" down the highway, when the wreck and die and kill INNOCENT people on the highway for doing something ILLEGAL then you have already led a worse example. He wasn't practicing proper safety, not proper law, which you have openly broken and have claimed "its not that big of a deal"

I'm sealing this can of worms in hope that you don't continue to go out of your way and make an argument against something you have admittedly done worse than.

CleanNeon98
06-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Just like the same douches that follow your example and "race" down the highway, when the wreck and die and kill INNOCENT people on the highway for doing something ILLEGAL then you have already led a worse example. He wasn't practicing proper safety, not proper law, which you have openly broken and have claimed "its not that big of a deal"

I'm sealing this can of worms in hope that you don't continue to go out of your way and make an argument against something you have admittedly done worse than.
Really......I won't bother keeping this going.

lownslow95
06-08-2009, 03:37 PM

If they do decide to take their helmet off, and crash and die, thats their fault for doing so.

vwcorradokid
06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Really......I won't bother keeping this going.

Thank you for conceding defeat, I'd hate to see you make an ass out of yourself more than you already have.

Time for you to somehow bring my Supra, not being finished, into play.

CleanNeon98
06-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Thank you for conceding defeat, I'd hate to see you make an ass out of yourself more than you already have.

Time for you to somehow bring my Supra, not being finished, into play.
I see what you did there...

Kevin
06-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Another thread killed due to CN replying.

TurboTagTeam
06-08-2009, 04:02 PM

It was defiantly a Falls or Bristol Township cop. I've seen enough of them to know what they look like.

That makes to much sense, I say he mugged a hooker, burnt down a crack head infested abandoned building, pepper sprayed an old lady, and stole a bike from the impound.That or it was T-1000.

Exactly....people are getting carried away here with the helmet issue. It's a "cybernetic organism" composed of a hyper-alloy combat chasis covered in living tissue.....it most certainly dosen't need a helmet.

I race down the highway all the time. As far as I'm concerned there are no innocent people on I-95. Only dirty ****s who can't drive correctly. So If I kill a few it's no sweat off my back.

As I pointed out up there ^^^ There is ABSOLUTLY NO REASON for a T-1000 to wear a helmet.

kid named dan
06-08-2009, 04:34 PM
he was prolly goin to work. my dads a retired cop n he used to ride his bike to work all the time in full uniform no helmet or anythin. do as i say not as i do. ever notice a cop driving in a patrol car doing 10 or 15 over the speed limit talkin on a cell phone n sometimes not wearin a seatbelt? same thing. lol

DriftNasty180sx
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM

lol your right you lead by example.....NEVER GET A MIATA!!!

lol

The cop that you are all referring is a friend of mine named JOE. He's a cool dude and a cool cop.

there end of story.

polarexpress17
06-08-2009, 04:52 PM
maybe it was a costume and he had a pellet gun in his holster?
:D

DriftNasty180sx
06-08-2009, 04:53 PM
no i'm serious i know this dude its my boy Joe haj he used to have turbo civic

doug
06-08-2009, 06:18 PM
this wasn't even a spotted thread to begin with. pointless bickering on top of that = lock