PDA

View Full Version : The Middletown Caldor meet!

eviljokerSTI
04-20-2009, 09:54 AM
I was just wondering how many of my NY tristaters go to the Middletown Ricerfest on friday nights? i went last friday and i have to say that there were fewer ricers than there were actually clean and decently hooked up cars!

[sr20]sean
04-20-2009, 01:38 PM
I was just wondering how many of my NY tristaters go to the Middletown Ricerfest on friday nights? i went last friday and i have to say that there were fewer ricers than there were actually clean and decently hooked up cars!

ill probably be over there this summer

eviljokerSTI
04-20-2009, 04:11 PM
I used to avoid that meet but i went with a few friends on friday and surprisingly the ****boxes and the autozone hooked up econo-crap cars were few and far between. I was surprised alot of cobra's, corvettes, STi's Evo's, supras RX7's all nicely hooked up. there were alot more cars even some of the honduhs that were there werent that bad! it was a good time

marshallpre1
04-20-2009, 04:18 PM
I would take whatever this eviljoker says with a big grain of salt :-p

I'll try to make it this Friday, but there's a giant Supra meet in Englishtown the next day

eviljokerSTI
04-20-2009, 11:09 PM
I would take whatever this eviljoker says with a big grain of salt :-p

I'll try to make it this Friday, but there's a giant Supra meet in Englishtown the next day

keep talkn **** supra boy!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha hows that slow piece of **** ur drivin around did u get it running yet

zaneithan
04-21-2009, 08:30 AM
is this the middletown thats off route 84?

eviljokerSTI
04-21-2009, 08:39 AM
^Yeah thats it

marshallpre1
04-21-2009, 09:03 AM
keep talkn **** supra boy!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha hows that slow piece of **** ur drivin around did u get it running yet

Yeah it's running pretty well, just having some clutch issues... as in it's hard to go into reverse when the car is hot...

Anyways, this is the caldor with the friendly's right? I thought you guys go to the modells behind the walmart?

eviljokerSTI
04-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Yeah it's running pretty well, just having some clutch issues... as in it's hard to go into reverse when the car is hot...

Anyways, this is the caldor with the friendly's right? I thought you guys go to the modells behind the walmart?

Yeah me and the other Subaru guys meet up at the models first and roll thru together to the caldors

Is the problem it wont go into into the reverse gear or it will it just wont go into reverse

zaneithan
04-21-2009, 11:57 PM
ill have to come out to a few of these this summer, its like a 40 minute drive from my house :) if you guys are interested, id like to get a rafting trip on the delaware/high point park bbq going this summer, its only a little bit further than middletown

eviljokerSTI
04-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Anybody rollin out tonight?