PDA

View Full Version : Supra Meet At Old Bridge Township Raceway 4/25/09

NightHawkSrt6
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Too all Supra Owners Please make it a point to spread the word and show up this coming Saturday gates open up at 10 AM and it is supposed to be beautiful so starting making arrangements!!!!!.

More info is posted at racewaypark

marshallpre1
04-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Yep. I'll be there

ur lozin
04-20-2009, 07:58 PM
I'll also be there.....I'm planning on breaking something,

TROLL
04-20-2009, 08:02 PM
haha. i'll be there too... planning on not breaking anything!

tjmhillz
04-20-2009, 08:26 PM
i cant wait.. im def going to be there. and the weather suppose to be really nice!

NightHawkSrt6
04-20-2009, 09:52 PM
Yes it is supposed to be beautiful out, temps in the 80's and sunny. I am very excited as well, let's do TST proud and have a huge turnout.

My goal is to set aside a section for TST/Supra owners alike and have it so we can all be together, ya know standing tall and repping TST to the fullest!.

My suggestion to those of you attending is make a sign showing your affiliation to TST and place it in your window or outside somewhere visible, that way when I talk to the officials about us they will know ahead of time and direct you to the location to park.

marshallpre1
04-20-2009, 11:00 PM
My stupid clutch is being gay, but I will be there...

tjmhillz
04-20-2009, 11:10 PM
can i still park with you guys even though i dont have supra lol

BrandonW
04-21-2009, 11:42 AM
i posted in the thread in the nj section but i guess i'll post in this one too

i'll be there, coming down with the caravan thats meeting at the burlington center mall

mikes93
04-21-2009, 11:32 PM
My stupid clutch is being gay, but I will be there...

You've been saying that for a year now lol. You should just race and burn it up then you have to get a new one.

I'll be there and 85 degree is not good for racing, It was sunny and 80s last year and we all got sunburn.

AristoSan
04-22-2009, 10:52 AM
I'll be there, I changed my mind and gonna get up early with their freakin 8 am caravan..

marshallpre1
04-22-2009, 11:01 AM
You've been saying that for a year now lol. You should just race and burn it up then you have to get a new one.

I'll be there and 85 degree is not good for racing, It was sunny and 80s last year and we all got sunburn.

Dude, I already just put a new one... I keep having difficulties trying to put it into reverse when the car is hot.

see my threads at

supraforums.com and supra411.com

I'll try something else this week if I have time, but I have school, work, and in the middle of buying my first house :mrgreen:

NightHawkSrt6
04-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Congrats on the first purchase. I will be bringing swag with me to sell so if anyone wants to bring TST decals or shirts please do and we can work together.

NightHawkSrt6
04-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Ok here is my email spicyitalian103@yahoo.com if your gonna be there send me an email with your name and car color. I wanna get an idea by friday so I know how many spots to reserve, as I'm gonna call up raceway and have them give us a section for TST-Supra Club Owners. Actually if any of you know an approx number that will also work ballpark figure. I'm thinking 25 spaces is a good start and if more show then we just deal with it the best way we can.

marshallpre1
04-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Ok here is my email spicyitalian103@yahoo.com if your gonna be there send me an email with your name and car color. I wanna get an idea by friday so I know how many spots to reserve, as I'm gonna call up raceway and have them give us a section for TST-Supra Club Owners. Actually if any of you know an approx number that will also work ballpark figure. I'm thinking 25 spaces is a good start and if more show then we just deal with it the best way we can.

While this is a great idea, I think I am gonna be sitting with the supraforums guys...

empera
04-22-2009, 09:58 PM
wont be there in the mk3 but hopefully should be there in the beat up ol' SC

NightHawkSrt6
04-23-2009, 02:28 PM
It's cool anyone can do whatever they want, I'm not out to control anyone just trying to show support by way of numbers and have a great time at the event.

I feel it's good to show support all around, I mean rep your supra forum but you post here as well so it would'nt hurt to mix and mingle with TST Supra guys and gals either. The idea is to bring everyone together as I'm sure the Mods and Admin from this site won't mind Supra Forum members hanging.

In the end it's all about this hobby and sport we all love so much and share a common bond with.:)

marshallpre1
04-24-2009, 09:33 AM
It's cool anyone can do whatever they want, I'm not out to control anyone just trying to show support by way of numbers and have a great time at the event.

I feel it's good to show support all around, I mean rep your supra forum but you post here as well so it would'nt hurt to mix and mingle with TST Supra guys and gals either. The idea is to bring everyone together as I'm sure the Mods and Admin from this site won't mind Supra Forum members hanging.

In the end it's all about this hobby and sport we all love so much and share a common bond with.:)

absolutely. I think, if I'm not mistaken, but a couple of guys from supraforums put this together, so I would like to make sure they have my support

ur lozin
04-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Hey troll, dont leave without me, I'll be meeting up at your spot tomorrow.

mikes93
05-02-2009, 07:56 PM
We had a nice caravan going down until 4-5 of us got pulled over for no reason and let go 20 minutes later. It was hot as a you know what lol. Did not get to meet Maeshall but very nice to meet UR LOZIN. We should hit Atco sometimes or maple, since I didn't get kick out those places yet. I guess I'll be looking for a cage.
My son took a video that I'm posting here of the caravan, sound is not that good and put togther quickly, I guess is better than nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9gLMA_WeP0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEzLPLD4T8U
Here is my run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASI_1BtNPjs

Enjoy

Mike

There were lots of nice supras and people there but must say that the track condition sucks there.

AristoSan
05-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Nice run :) The caravans were the best

marshallpre1
05-05-2009, 04:16 PM
It was good to meet a few of you guys.

4DR_DB7
05-05-2009, 06:13 PM
damn. nice run Mike. whats your best time with that setup? Low 10s? Very impressive for a 6speed.

We had a nice caravan going down until 4-5 of us got pulled over for no reason and let go 20 minutes later. It was hot as a you know what lol. Did not get to meet Maeshall but very nice to meet UR LOZIN. We should hit Atco sometimes or maple, since I didn't get kick out those places yet. I guess I'll be looking for a cage.
My son took a video that I'm posting here of the caravan, sound is not that good and put togther quickly, I guess is better than nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9gLMA_WeP0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEzLPLD4T8U
Here is my run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASI_1BtNPjs

Enjoy

Mike

There were lots of nice supras and people there but must say that the track condition sucks there.

mikes93
05-07-2009, 10:04 PM
damn. nice run Mike. whats your best time with that setup? Low 10s? Very impressive for a 6speed.

Little better than this but no video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6eMUa3hQjM&fmt=18