PDA

View Full Version : Lagos

Honduh
04-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Saw Lago's driving down Germantown Pike out front of the wawa today around 2pm. I was so close I could have touched you since I was crossing the street. Car looks nice. Nice sideburns too.

lagos
04-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Saw Lago's driving down Germantown Pike out front of the wawa today around 2pm. I was so close I could have touched you since I was crossing the street. Car looks nice. Nice sideburns too.

Hahah thanks
I actually spotted another tst guy on my way back. A white 7th gen celica gts. We chatted a bit at the light and found out he was a tst member. Seems we have a lot of tst'ers in that area.

Honduh
04-16-2009, 05:26 PM
I just work in the area you'd never see my car, other than the white work van lol. Is your car stock turbo?

lagos
04-16-2009, 05:29 PM
I just work in the area you'd never see my car, other than the white work van lol. Is your car stock turbo?

No there is nothing stock about the car. :lol:
I swapped my motor for a turbo one, and put on all of the jdm gtfour body parts on the car. There is a detailed mod list in my sig.

Oscarine
04-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah that was my 7th Gen GT-S, You have the nicest Celi I've seen in a long time.

lagos
04-17-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah that was my 7th Gen GT-S, You have the nicest Celi I've seen in a long time.

Thanks a lot man.
I was surprised you knew anything about the 6th gens. Most 7th gen guys I run into don't seem to even realize im also driving a celica.

Hopefully I run into you again at a future tst meet or something.