PDA

View Full Version : Red SRT-4 @ MCCC

ReDsRtKiD
03-25-2009, 02:48 PM
FR SRT-4, FMIC, clear corners, always see it @ Mercer. Anybody know em?

cszakolczai
03-25-2009, 02:56 PM
No but he gave me a funny look the other day as I floored it past him when I was late to class. I didn't want to race, I just had to get to class.

ReDsRtKiD
03-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Haha, I know must of the SRT owners in this area but have no clue who this kid is.

cszakolczai
03-25-2009, 03:05 PM
haha, you SRT guys stick together... so do the Spec V guys, I think its because we have econoboxes.

ReDsRtKiD
03-26-2009, 01:22 AM
^^yeah I know lol.

I was with Pedro & Andrew @ D&D last night. They both just got some sick ass wheels on their Spec's, they're both good friends of mine.

slow_spool
03-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Haha, I know must of the SRT owners in this area but have no clue who this kid is.

are you goin to the big sonic meet april 11th?

Got Insulin?
03-26-2009, 11:59 AM
I see him all the time, and thought he was you! (whoops)

Vr-4-Life
03-26-2009, 11:59 AM
^^yeah I know lol.

I was with Pedro & Andrew @ D&D last night. They both just got some sick ass wheels on their Spec's, they're both good friends of mine.

gosh the DD meet.... IMO its not worth missing lost for... anyway how was it last night?

ReDsRtKiD
03-26-2009, 11:16 PM
are you goin to the big sonic meet april 11th?

Aww ****, I didn't know you were on here.

Nah I just talked to Darrell & my car is prolly gonna be @ DCR fora while.

You gonna be there? I'll prolly be there but just not in my sh itbox.

I see him all the time, and thought he was you! (whoops)

nah I don't drive my car, lol.

gosh the DD meet.... IMO its not worth missing lost for... anyway how was it last night?

it was aright, nothin' special.

supposedly we were on the news lol. the hamilton cops said we made the news..whatever that means.

slow_spool
03-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Aww ****, I didn't know you were on here.

Nah I just talked to Darrell & my car is prolly gonna be @ DCR fora while.

You gonna be there? I'll prolly be there but just not in my sh itbox.

haha, same deal here man.

ill be there but not in my POS.

i'd like to see your baller ass turbo sometime in person lol.

what are you gona get done at DCR?

ReDsRtKiD
03-27-2009, 01:07 AM
haha, same deal here man.

ill be there but not in my POS.

i'd like to see your baller ass turbo sometime in person lol.

what are you gona get done at DCR?

lmao.

I don't talk about that stuff on the interwebz. I'll PM you what my order. Nothin' crazy but it should move out pretty good.

You have a 37r??

cszakolczai
03-27-2009, 01:30 AM
^^yeah I know lol.

ha, we were talking about you too, saying bad bad things about your fast ****in car and how ours are so slow :( but in all honesty we were complimenting it, and making fun of the stock SRT that pulled in with a blow off valve, he blew off in reverse, and about 5 times before the stop sign.

ReDsRtKiD
03-27-2009, 01:39 AM
ha, we were talking about you too, saying bad bad things about your fast ****in car and how ours are so slow :( but in all honesty we were complimenting it, and making fun of the stock SRT that pulled in with a blow off valve, he blew off in reverse, and about 5 times before the stop sign.

lol.

Hopefully my car should be @ D&D by beginning of this summer but idk yet. I'm in no rush.

You're talkin' about that blue one right? He comes there just about every week, his bov sounds like he's crackin' a whip. lmao

cszakolczai
03-27-2009, 01:51 AM
^ yeah thats the one. It was just fun to hear, Fpsh Fpsh Fpsh Fpsh Fpsh... oh look at that, he drove 5 feet. SRT's, blowing off every foot, but I can't talk, my car wished it had a turbo.

slow_spool
03-27-2009, 02:02 AM
lmao.

I don't talk about that stuff on the interwebz. I'll PM you what my order. Nothin' crazy but it should move out pretty good.

You have a 37r??

haha yeah.

new addition to 09 for me.

i still got a laundry list of mods id like to have to go along with it.

i have to be "slow"_spool somehow lmao, but for cerceal my car is just to have alot of fun on the highway

ReDsRtKiD
03-27-2009, 03:44 AM
haha yeah.

new addition to 09 for me.

i still got a laundry list of mods id like to have to go along with it.

i have to be "slow"_spool somehow lmao, but for cerceal my car is just to have alot of fun on the highway

Maybe our cars will both be runnin' around the same time & we could meet @ the track one day or do some highway pulls or somethin'.

slow_spool
03-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Maybe our cars will both be runnin' around the same time & we could meet @ the track one day or do some highway pulls or somethin'.

id be game for that.

i plan on trying to have a meet for srt's in pa sometime this summer.

D Money
03-27-2009, 10:25 AM
what did you buy know knowles! You better spill the beans pussy!

ReDsRtKiD
03-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Not on the interwebz D. lol

When I see you I'll tell you. It's nothin' THAT crazy but my car should be a lil' beast when I get it back.