PDA

View Full Version : girl in a white s/c grand prix

Paul
03-19-2009, 12:07 PM
saw it yesterday on the boulevard, i never knew the grand prix came supercharged until i raced one on sunday idk if the one i raced on sunday had anything done to it but theyre fast

GeforceXtreme
03-19-2009, 04:27 PM
saw it yesterday on the boulevard, i never knew the grand prix came supercharged until i raced one on sunday idk if the one i raced on sunday had anything done to it but theyre fast

Stock they do a 14.8 to 15.0 1/4 time. Being you have a newer WRX I would have to guess she had a few mods done too it? The motors stock put out 240HP/280torque. Besides the Grand Prix GTP being Supercharged my Regal GS came SC as well. If you could hear her supercharged then she must have done some work to hers. Stock you can't hear anything.

Paul
03-19-2009, 07:32 PM
no i didnt race her lolz, the one i raced was some kid that was at the marshalls meet and i could hear the s/c over my exhaust with my window up

white2000neon
03-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Thatwas my buddys car and I was in the car with him at the time when he ran you. A lot of people underestimate it which is funny but its a consistent low 13 high 12 sec car with just a few bolt ons and when I say a few I mean just intake tune and pulley still stock exhaust. I know cause I was at the track when he ran, but the car is a factory freak because he smokes other gtp's with the same mods.

Paul
03-20-2009, 04:31 AM
that thing is definatly fast no doubt i would love to race him at the track

08blacksi
03-21-2009, 03:08 PM
that thing is definatly fast no doubt i would love to race him at the track

i was driving that civic on the right of you that day.