PDA

View Full Version : Couple o' DSMs (in E-town & Millersville)!

Rush
02-24-2009, 08:27 PM
I've seen both of these cars several times recently, and I saw both of 'em yesterday. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly when anymore, but ..

First one is a second generation Eclipse, black with silver rims, lowered. Turbo snail decal on driver's side of rear bumper. Personalized plate, tho' I won't say exactly what it was. I was a couple cars behind it on my way to Millersville campus, on Centerville Rd -- between Columbia Ave and Charlestown Rd. I noticed as I was passing it by that it had a dented passenger side front fender, which made me very sad since the rest of the car looked good.

Second one is, again, a second generation Eclipse, red with black rims. I've never gotten a solid, close-up look at the car -- but I've seen it numerous times around E-town, and when I was coming home from classes yesterday around 5pm, it was parked in TJ Rockwell's.

Anyone?

97TurboDSM
02-24-2009, 11:27 PM
dented front fender is a girl i know but she's not on here and for some reason i cant remember her name, haha. don't know the red one but Rockwell's is awesome.

Rush
02-24-2009, 11:37 PM
dented front fender is a girl i know but she's not on here and for some reason i cant remember her name, haha.
You sure it's a girl? The times I saw the black DSM, it was always a guy driving.

Rockwell's margaritas FTMFW! Especially since I live within walking distance. Bwahhahahhahffhahh!

97TurboDSM
02-25-2009, 01:26 AM
k well then im crashin at your place. yea the owner of it is a girl, her bf drives it cause his neverending dsm project is not on the road yet.