PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Paul Walker, lol

smoger
03-16-2005, 02:11 PM
roosevelt blvd, last week, the day it was icy..

lime green eclipse, wide body kit, f&f graphics on the side, big wing, etc etc :banana:

piker28
03-16-2005, 02:14 PM
if it looked exactly like the F&F eclipse its a chance it came down the road from me, some pathetic shop made like a replica of it

saw it driving one time pulled up to the guy and just pointed and laughed at him

SilverTurboRidin
03-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Nice did they front it off to be "turbo" just like in the movie

teh DIRT
03-16-2005, 03:08 PM
i see that same kid all the time around roosevelt mall. i need to get a pic of that car. its the EXACT same exterior as the one in the movie. what a tool.

SilverTurboRidin
03-16-2005, 03:14 PM
i see that same kid all the time around roosevelt mall. i need to get a pic of that car. its the EXACT same exterior as the one in the movie. what a tool.

Ask him if he has NAWZZZZZZ :finga:

smoger
03-16-2005, 03:32 PM
it said "cruisin ART" on the wing so maybe thats the shop?

i have to say if it werent for the bright paint and ugly graphics the wouldnt have looked too bad, they did a good job with the kit for sure..

hopefully it was at least turbo

i have no clue since northeast philadelphia was covered in a sheet of ice that night :cry:

SilverTurboRidin
03-16-2005, 03:34 PM
it said "cruisin ART" on the wing so maybe thats the shop?

i have to say if it werent for the bright paint and ugly graphics the wouldnt have looked too bad, they did a good job with the kit for sure..

hopefully it was at least turbo

i have no clue since northeast philadelphia was covered in a sheet of ice that night :cry:

Nope Crusin art is Jay..thats his company he does vinyl work...thats probaly why that was on there

piker28
03-16-2005, 03:57 PM
the one i know has a front mount but im not sure if its a interfooler or what

teh DIRT
03-16-2005, 04:16 PM
yeah i doubt jay would be cruisin around in that car. although he did have a green del sol with attempted lambo doors? :eek:

SilverTurboRidin
03-16-2005, 05:40 PM
yeah i doubt jay would be cruisin around in that car. although he did have a green del sol with attempted lambo doors? :eek:

NOOOO im not saying its jays car...im just saying crusin art is jays business

TalonTsi97
03-16-2005, 06:38 PM
I seen the car once on the boulavard. But my friends and family have seen it billions of times.
I thought cruisin art was a car club cause i see it on a lot of cars that hang together and they dont have stickers or vinyls on all of them. I dont know