PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone out there help me out with PHP for the site?

TROLL
03-16-2005, 02:51 AM
PHP. I've come across some people who know a lot, but arent too willing to spend much time on it, and also people who are very willing to help but dont know much about it.
If I can find someone who will help out with basic development of the site including personalization, minor modifications, etc. I would be forever grateful and would find a way to repay you. I'm sure the stuff that I want to do wouldnt break a sweat on the forehead of someone who knows their way around PHP, but I'm a n00b and need help!
Hope this gets some replies :).
bryan

Aaron
03-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I've never tinkered with it but know some other types of programming. I might be able to look into it. Its a resume builder, right? :D

the mike
03-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Ask Ivan, he has some experience with ClubLoose.

Vypurr
03-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Just post up what you need done, and eventually we will all figure it out! lol

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 12:11 AM
I've never tinkered with it but know some other types of programming. I might be able to look into it. Its a resume builder, right? :D

I am in the same boat here. I don't kow PHP but I know VB and HTML and **** like that. Im willing to help...with what I can.

criz
04-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Make a scope document that outlines all the things that you'd like to do.

Once that is made, I can show one of the developers that I work with and he'll figure out how much time and whatnot it'll take...

both ways, its good to have something down of your expectations so people can figure out what is needed.

if you pm me with the things you want to do, i'll put it into a scope document form

igo4bmx
07-01-2005, 08:41 AM
pm'd you TROLL

i've done www.fsmoto.com

that sites not done either, and i can't code php from scratch, but i did modify alot of php packages

PhillyGsx
07-18-2005, 10:54 AM
bry , you shoulda asked sooner, talk to me next time we see each other, i know php like the back of my hand. well not really, but i have done php, cgi, html and i know alot of flash, which is a very cool thing to incorperate into the site. flash is fun lol... i can also use php and cgi inside a flash animation too... didnt go to school for nothing, lol.