PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo

mysweetfracture
03-13-2005, 12:45 PM
yea it was so sweet. spotted it on oxford valley road right by makefield glen. i would have messed with him just for the pure fun of hearing the lambo rip em but i was in the old jeep wrangler. why do i always see nice cars when im in the jeep. dammit. yea but it was flying on that road and sounded sooooo mean.

Intercooled T
03-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Makefield Glen, there's a surprise...lol...have a few friends who live there, you could buy a couple lambos for what some of those houses are worth :roll:

Aaron
03-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Theres already a thread about this lambo... he's connected so somebody on this board somehow. Somebody's "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former room-mate" or something.

stichris
03-13-2005, 03:45 PM
You didn't try to race me again, on Heacock, in the Wrangler, did you?

It was a Rubicon, and he kept trying to keep up. I have 5 people in the car. Haha! Wish I saw the lambo.

mysweetfracture
03-13-2005, 11:23 PM
hey makefield glen isnt that much. they are townhomes for gods sake. they cant be much more than a normal house. My gf lives in morrisville and there house is giong for 300,000+ i know these arent more than that. so how can you say people here can afford lambos. i live in makefield glen. maybe you have the wrong neighborhood.

anyways no that wasnt me chris. that is too funny though. that lambo was sweet. maybe we can get him/her out to the tyler meet.

Intercooled T
03-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Not all of Makefield Glen is townhouses! There actually are residential neighborhoods with single houses.

Most of the adjacent neighborhoods in there are in the 400-600 range and considered makefield glen. I'm in morrisville and ours is over $350, and I know for a fact most of them are getting over 500 in that area where you are.

Just read the paper, its all there :thumbup:

Aaron
03-15-2005, 10:39 PM
soo, is that a good or bad thing?

Intercooled T
03-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Meant nothing bad or good about it, just elaborating :D

mysweetfracture
03-16-2005, 12:50 AM
dude there is prolly two makefield glens. i know my neighborhood it is like a cudlasack or however you spell it. drive through it its all absolutely all townhomes. my aunt works for toll brothers i know for a fact it is officially all townhomes. in fact ill go drive around and make sure right now since it takes about 2 mins to do cause it so small. townhomes in newtown are like 350,000. these should be less than that. either way or not who really cares lol. :partyman:

M3_JOHN
03-18-2005, 11:41 AM
I saw that same gallardo in newtown. Along with a yellow murcielago on 413, the murcielago I think is a friend of some guy who lives on 413, because I saw it parked in the guys driveway but know it can't be his. He has this convertible Cobra, fast as hell, liscence plate reading (5**hp) Chameleon paint of some sort. I didn't want to give the whole plate away, probably sort of obvious I guess for those who have seen his car. Anyone in the newtown area has to have seen it, he terrorizes the bypass on all the nice days.

TalonTsi97
03-18-2005, 04:51 PM
My dad saw that cobra the other day. So he has the cobra with 500+ hp and a lambo? anything else, or any one know whats done to the cobra?

M3_JOHN
03-18-2005, 05:39 PM
My dad saw that cobra the other day. So he has the cobra with 500+ hp and a lambo? anything else, or any one know whats done to the cobra?

He has the cobra, but not the lambo...and it's not the gallardo that was originally spotted but a murcielago I was talking about. The murcielago is a friend of the guy w/ the cobra I think because I've seen it parked there on occasion. The guy w/ the cobra must be a big ford enthusiast, because he had a silver convert Saleen before. I don't know what's done to his current mustang, but its crazy fast, I came up on him from behind at around 45ish and rev'd just to let him know I was there, he downshifted and took off like I pulled the ebrake. I didn't chase him because there'd be no point, besides I would of known the outcome.

mysweetfracture
03-18-2005, 09:47 PM
lol, someone throw some invites out there. dont be shy drivers of all cars like to hang out and shoot the ****. besides if they are dicks we dont want them there anyways. :partyman: