PDA

View Full Version : Twinz.....HOW COULD YOU!

OMGz Turbo
11-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Well i was cruising down rt13 and then i happen to see this civic w/ A-pillar 3 pod lined up with gauges and a friend of mine proceeds to tell me its turbo'ed so of course i got my jolly's up and cant wait to send this one packing. Low and behold its twinz driving his hunkojunk DD hahahaah

Now i thought my car was hidious i mean the body kit and all....but ugh...not compared to that one

Twinz
11-22-2008, 12:54 PM
hahahahhahaha i knew you would post this, yea i picked that up yesterday, my new winter beater. The wing, body kit and other riced out features will be replaced asap ha like by the end of the week. I got a good deal on it for what it is and its actually decently fast with the boost up, it was running a little rough and i wanna give it a little better tune so i turned the boost completely down so it was only running 2 lbs when i was driving next to you ha. Was running it on 8 earlier in the day and it actually rips pretty decent for being a civic ha. Oh and 30+ mpg FTW haha but yea seriously i just needed something different than the GSX.

OMGz Turbo
11-22-2008, 01:25 PM
email me some pics of what it looks like during the day

silverturboridin@gmail.com

Twinz
11-22-2008, 01:46 PM
alright, i will get some later today and send them to you...dont get me wrong ha the kit and wing are terrible haha but its an alright car over all, will be better when i put the stock kit on with la lip kit or somethin and tune it so i can actually have it boosting right haha

Stillen GLE
11-22-2008, 02:38 PM
ha ha ricer civic ftl. change that b*tch back to stock.

Twinz
11-22-2008, 05:13 PM
haha yea i figured i would do the world a favor and buy it and change it back to stock, maybe with a little lip kit or something...

SovXietday
11-22-2008, 08:24 PM
What is done to it? I care not to see pics, body kit wing and civic just make me sad panda.

max2k1
11-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Bring that turd over so my cripple ass can look at it out the window and laugh :lol: Now all you gotta do is get rid of the Z so that we can get started on that new project Ive been researchin for ya haha

Vr-4-Life
11-22-2008, 11:44 PM
max forgive me for missing this.. but im adding everything up for the first time. your srt4 is in your avitar and it crippled you? dude if so i cant believe anyone came out alive. how did it happen?

and bump for pics of this civic.... what motor?

SovXietday
11-23-2008, 01:24 AM
max forgive me for missing this.. but im adding everything up for the first time. your srt4 is in your avitar and it crippled you? dude if so i cant believe anyone came out alive. how did it happen?

and bump for pics of this civic.... what motor?

If I remember the story correctly, he got clipped in the rain, spun into on coming traffic and got t-boned by someone coming the other way. Which reminds me, how is therapy going Max? I still have faith you'll walk again, if it means anything to you.

Twinz
11-23-2008, 02:20 PM
as for mike (max2k1) yes the story sov told was pretty accurate, accident happened 12/23 last year and he's still recovering and been in and out of the hospital quite a bit but we all have faith that he will have a full recovery and we hope that the d bag that hit him and made him spin out and then took off gets everythign they deserve.

as for the car...im new to honda's but the base of this car is pretty decent when you look past the hideousness of the exterior ha. Im honestly not sure of the motor, it is either a b16 or d16, built motor, t3/t4 turbo kit, after market intake manifold, boost controler, greddy front mount with NX foger and purge that i haven't re-hooked up yet, and carbon fiber hood and trunk are the only body parts i actually do like on it...that and a very good alarm so hopefully it doesn't end up like most hondas. Basically I found the car for sale and went and talked to the dude, it was like a 40 year old who's friend built the car, he bought it from the guy for his 17 year old kid who got a few tickets within a month so he decided to sell it. the owner had little knowledge of what was done to it but knew the motor had been built to handle boost as he put it. Car runs a little rough due to a vacume leak and i think the bov is blown, was running on 8 psi and i dropped the boost to 3 until i can look over everything fix the problems and have it running right, then i will put it back up to 8-10. Im waiting on the person i bought it from to call me back with the person who built the cars phone number, i asked for it so i can call him and find out exactly what is in the motor and all the needed information. So i can see how far he "built" the motor. Regardless i got the car for a good price concidering what is done comparied to the things that need to be fixed/replaced. If anyone has stock or close to stock parts pm me....

Things i need are: front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and tail lights...also needs a new windshield cause the kid punched it and broke it i guess when he found out his dad was selling it, but that is being replaced on monday and the wing i will be removing today.

Also let me add this is stricktly my daily driver ha the thing i honestly like best about the car is the fact that i filled the car from E and it cost me $18 and i drove about 100 miles and it has only used about 1/4-1/3 of a tank...ha never had a car that good on gas..

Twinz
11-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Bring that turd over so my cripple ass can look at it out the window and laugh :lol: Now all you gotta do is get rid of the Z so that we can get started on that new project Ive been researchin for ya haha

yes yes, new project FTW :)

Nastha
11-23-2008, 02:33 PM
what year civic is it?

Twinz
11-23-2008, 02:42 PM
95 civic ex coupe

Nastha
11-23-2008, 02:48 PM
i have a painted white rear bumper if you wanna make the trip to 18969

Twinz
11-23-2008, 02:55 PM
alright i'll keep you in mind, not sure how far of a drive it is but i'll mapquest it

Vr-4-Life
11-23-2008, 09:20 PM
nicceee twinz.. i cant wait to see it... actually i was in levittown today lol

Stillen GLE
11-23-2008, 09:38 PM
what color is the civic.

Twinz
11-25-2008, 07:56 PM
its black, i will post pictures up as soon as i can, wont be till beginning of next week because i am home from school for the week and brought my laptop, but forgot my camera cord so have no way to get the pictures online for now.

max2k1
11-26-2008, 04:31 AM

I was driving down the road and it was raining out. A guy came up flyin and hit me. Spun me across a grass median into oncoming traffic. Then a couple came around the corner and T boned on my passenger side while I was still sliding. I broke 9 ribs, 10 vertebrae and damaged my spinal chord in the T7 area. Any higher and I would be paralyzed from the neck down instead of the waist down. I was in rehab from new years eve til around April 7th. Since Ive gotten out Ive had a couple of different complications which has forced me in and out of the hospital 5 times for a combined time of about 9 weeks.
Sorry for goin off topic Tony

Hurry up and sell the Z and the GSX so I dont have to kill you and we can start the new project :cool: IM TIRED OF WAITING TONY!!!

supraghost
11-26-2008, 07:29 AM
hahah

Vr-4-Life
11-26-2008, 11:08 AM
I was driving down the road and it was raining out. A guy came up flyin and hit me. Spun me across a grass median into oncoming traffic. Then a couple came around the corner and T boned on my passenger side while I was still sliding. I broke 9 ribs, 10 vertebrae and damaged my spinal chord in the T7 area. Any higher and I would be paralyzed from the neck down instead of the waist down. I was in rehab from new years eve til around April 7th. Since Ive gotten out Ive had a couple of different complications which has forced me in and out of the hospital 5 times for a combined time of about 9 weeks.
Sorry for goin off topic Tony

Hurry up and sell the Z and the GSX so I dont have to kill you and we can start the new project :cool: IM TIRED OF WAITING TONY!!!

wow dude.. im glad to see your not mad at the world. and i hope you get a ton of money out of that...

max2k1
11-26-2008, 11:39 AM
The guy that caused the accident took off and nobody got a plate number. But my lawyer does have a lawsuit against the dealership I got the car at for not offering a certain piece of safety equipment. Because all the things that happend to me after rehab could have been prevented before I left rehab, I have a medical mal practice suit as well. My lawyer is goin for a couple of things, but the future medical bills for someone with my injuries is in excess of 10 million dollars. Plus he is filing a human rights grievence against the D-bag cop that was first on scene at my accident

Twinz
12-03-2008, 02:41 PM
heres some pictures of the turd as promised haha not good pictures...but its not really a good car ha so its fine...
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/94ttZ/civic2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/94ttZ/civic3.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/94ttZ/civic1.jpg

boostedmr2
12-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Hey can't complain about getting 30mpg and having a turbo haha. I'm sure the body parts will be easy to find too. Sounds like its pretty much mechanically sound. Hope its good to you, good luck man

Twinz
12-03-2008, 03:06 PM
ha thanks man, yea i was talkin to someone about the kit and he wants to trade my kit for his stock parts plus he will throw in cash ha so when ever he gets back to me i will have the stock parts..if not im gonna start hittin up the junk yards ha

max2k1
12-03-2008, 03:13 PM
wow that turd is worse than i thought Tony

boostedmr2
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
better be careful it might take your z lol

Twinz
12-03-2008, 03:19 PM
ha yea it is much better than my Z :roll:

haha and mike yea i told it was bad haha but hopefully will have the stock parts soon

Twinz
12-03-2008, 03:23 PM
i will say, the one good thing about it is it actually sounds really good. I pulled into the meet and when i pulled up they were all like wow, when we heard you pulling up we thought it was a wrx till i got close enough to see what it actually was haha. And i took my buddy for a ride when i first got it and he said the same thing ha he was like damn this thing sounds like a wrx from inside ha

Vr-4-Life
12-03-2008, 04:01 PM
man... make it look stockkkkkk... just wondering.. what did it run you?

crexxy90
12-03-2008, 11:20 PM
3000 he paid for it, less than what the turbo kit on it costs!

and Tony i still have the emanage tuning software at home, ill bring it back after christmas break so you can get a half ass tune on it

OMGz Turbo
12-04-2008, 12:51 AM
bring this thing out friday for the home depot meet!

JDMTyler3326
12-04-2008, 07:47 AM
All you need is Green Neon then u have a movie car

Doms99WS6
12-04-2008, 11:15 AM
wow lol.. sadly it looks worse then i thought too lol...put the body back to stock n slam that mofo

lownslow95
12-04-2008, 11:26 AM
and lose the wing and the konig sticker and those ricer taillights.

Vr-4-Life
12-04-2008, 01:36 PM
you better bring that out friday cuz i really want to see its setup.

Twinz
12-04-2008, 02:01 PM
haha yea i was half temptded to just dremel the hell outta the front bumper to cut that dumb ass lip looking thing on the sides off..but yea as soon as i get time to find the stock pieces its going back to stock with a lip kit maybe and after winter i'll slam it down...what you jealous that my turd is sponsered by konig :roll: haha yea i seriously dont know what the dude was thinking when he did some of the "mods" to this car haha and yes as stated above, i got a pretty sweet deal on the car..pretty much paid for the turbo kit and the rest of the car was free ahhaha, i mean it needs some work like i had to replace the windsheild and its begging to be tuned and has a mean vacume leak that im still trying to figure out where exactly its leaking from and the wiring job for all the extra stuff on the car is pretty bad..and as for the wing ha as soon as i get my ass to pepboys to get some plugs the wing is coming off..i just dont want the carbon fiber cracking so i wanna atleast plug the holes and tape over it or something..

so i fixed the windshield, plan on bringing it back to stock, slamming it, fixing the vacume leak, giving it a street tune and turn the boost back up ( turned it way down till i tune it) and rip all the wires out and re-wire things the right way. Then i think it actually may be a decent car.

Twinz
12-04-2008, 02:07 PM
bring this thing out friday for the home depot meet!

ha its kinda sad when people are more excited for me to bring out my beater than my nice car :banana:

and like i said im not sure about this friday..next friday is deffinate possibility though if i cant make out this week.

also i fail for the double post but i didnt feel like editing the last post again ahha

OMGz Turbo
12-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Why would you bring the nice car when its slower than your beater??

I dont care what your doing friday...drop your plans and bring your ass out

Twinz
12-04-2008, 02:55 PM
haha we'll see, like i said next friday for sure...possibilities this friday

Doms99WS6
12-04-2008, 04:15 PM
did u even fig out what motor's in it yet? or what size turbo lol.. Is it a single cam?

Twinz
12-04-2008, 04:23 PM
its a single cam 1.6 vtec and the turbo is a greddy 15g i think.. the guy gave me a box of crap with it and it has the manual for installing the turbo and it says on there i just forget exactly which kit it is haha...pretty much a lack of motivation to even find out ha

and as for motor its either b16a or d16z6 haha thats the best i know till i actually get in there and look for the code on the motor

Doms99WS6
12-04-2008, 09:05 PM
its a single cam 1.6 vtec and the turbo is a greddy 15g i think.. the guy gave me a box of crap with it and it has the manual for installing the turbo and it says on there i just forget exactly which kit it is haha...pretty much a lack of motivation to even find out ha

and as for motor its either b16a or d16z6 haha thats the best i know till i actually get in there and look for the code on the motor

B16 would be a dohc... its a d series if its a single cam.. my crx had a d16z6 with a gt2560r on it.. that thing moved alright.. went 13.20 spinnin 1st n 2nd on a radial and 12.5x's on a slick...altho my rex only weighed like 19xxlbs lol

crexxy90
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM
you have a d16z6 and yes that is a greddy 15g kit, but with some aftermarket Piping though.

get that manifold coated though, otherwise itll be nice and rusty in a week, i think this was the only thing greddy screwed up when they put that kit together

Twinz
12-06-2008, 03:01 PM
^ ha thanks, there we go, now i know the difference ha i had a feeling the b series was DOHC, yea its a single cam so d16 it is...and yes that manifoldis rusted already cause of the vent there...but yes a nice coating will help

max2k1
12-06-2008, 04:21 PM
I think its funny that both you and Dom bought turbo honda's as beaters

Doms99WS6
12-06-2008, 08:42 PM
I think its funny that both you and Dom bought turbo honda's as beaters

lol i only had mine for like 6-7 months tho.. 1900lb car with 210whp wasnt gonna move in the snow lol

1.5l auto non vtec 102 bhp FTW!!! lol, but i need some decent tires for the del slo b4 it snows

Twinz
12-08-2008, 12:32 PM
haha why else would we buy a honda? haha turbo or not...when your cars are 400 or 500+ hp a turbo honda is a perfect beater haha..still fun to drive and get good gas millage ha

and dom, go to paul at sts he will hook you up with tires..they cant be much for that car ha, what does it have 14's haha..prob be like 40 each haha

OMGz Turbo
12-08-2008, 02:14 PM
think i spotted it the other night is it wingless now??

Twinz
12-08-2008, 02:34 PM
ha nah..still haven't had time to get around to doing anything with it...its finals week so more important things going on

silver01lude
12-08-2008, 03:34 PM
did we get the photoshopped pictures of your car with the integra girl yet?

Doms99WS6
12-08-2008, 04:08 PM
and dom, go to paul at sts he will hook you up with tires..they cant be much for that car ha, what does it have 14's haha..prob be like 40 each haha
13's son..i aint ballin enuf for 14's... and 40 is expensive lol $27 a tire brand new...paul got me a price like $32 lol

Twinz
12-09-2008, 07:08 PM
haha i was close....ha rockin 13's son...haha $32 each for tires..thats great haha

GHost240SX
12-09-2008, 07:34 PM
haha i was close....ha rockin 13's son...haha $32 each for tires..thats great haha

well....I joined the honda crowd too....:roll:. Oh and I got somethin to show ya haha

Twinz
12-09-2008, 07:57 PM
haha really...its the cool thing to do now ha...hit me up today or tomorrow if you aren't busy...thats about the only time i have this week in between finals and all and then im headed home for break

GHost240SX
12-09-2008, 08:22 PM
haha really...its the cool thing to do now ha...hit me up today or tomorrow if you aren't busy...thats about the only time i have this week in between finals and all and then im headed home for break

how bout this I'll hit you up friday and I'll show you somethin.

Doms99WS6
12-09-2008, 08:46 PM
well....I joined the honda crowd too....:roll:. Oh and I got somethin to show ya haha

did u discover the 8th wonder of the world known as "VTEC" lol

Twinz
12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
how bout this I'll hit you up friday and I'll show you somethin.

alright man, hit me up by like 4 though if you can..i have my last final at 6 and then im outta WC till mid january..maybe be back for a weekend or two in between

silver01lude
12-10-2008, 12:22 AM
darkness in a honda? when u comin to the meets to show the rest of us lol?

Jourdan
12-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Dweebs. Im bored, so I'm taking my car down to philly tonight. I figured I would come on here for old times sake. I have to see your new super sweet junker Tony. Hit me up...Sweet deal.