PDA

View Full Version : TST Stickers?

Number 23
11-15-2008, 01:29 AM
Hey I order TST stickers and payed by Oct. 31st and still haven't recieved any stickers yet? I tried emailing the TST store but nobody has replied yet to me and it's been 3 or 4 days.

TROLL
11-15-2008, 04:53 AM
hey, thats me. if your order didnt go out with the last shipment (which i'm guessing it didnt), then it will go out with the next, which will ship in the coming week. sorry for the delay but i admit that the store shipments are always slow just because i juggle a lot of different things.

Number 23
11-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks man for getting back to me. Just wondered what was up that's all. Do you know if it's to late to change the color of the stickers? if it isn't I ordered red but could I get silver? If they have already been cut no biggie.

Red3KGT
12-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Just wondering when the next batch of stickers will ship? I put the order in on nov 13th. Thanks

TROLL
12-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Thanks man for getting back to me. Just wondered what was up that's all. Do you know if it's to late to change the color of the stickers? if it isn't I ordered red but could I get silver? If they have already been cut no biggie.
What is your first name? I'll try to remember to change the order if it hasnt gone out already.

Just wondering when the next batch of stickers will ship? I put the order in on nov 13th. Thanks
I'll try to get a shipment out on Monday...

rocco
12-03-2008, 09:04 PM
i want one of those huge windshield stickers because tst is the shizzle my nizzle

blewby u
12-04-2008, 07:24 PM
i want one of those huge windshield stickers because tst is the shizzle my nizzle

+1 i'd definatley rock one of those. in blue.

mumby
12-04-2008, 08:39 PM
+1 i'd definatley rock one of those. in blue.

I want a TST Windshield Banner too. Get them made.

Number 23
12-08-2008, 11:22 AM
What is your first name? I'll try to remember to change the order if it hasnt gone out already.

I'll try to get a shipment out on Monday...

cody shaffer is address 355 bridgeport Road

Matt@EuroJerks
12-08-2008, 04:54 PM

Now your acting crazy!!!:banned:

TROLL
12-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah as for the banners... thats probably not something we're going to do for the public, sorry. Maybe something a bit bigger, but not windshield banner big, thats a little excessive IMO and wouldn't contribute to representing the forum with clean high quality cars.
I am always interested in feedback and new ideas though so feel free to throw them my way...

And for anyone getting media coverage who wants to rep the forum, get in touch. If its going to get enough exposure and you want something custom I can make it happen. This will be somewhat selective though, but if its serious then don't hesitate to contact me.

CleanNeon98
12-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah as for the banners... thats probably not something we're going to do for the public, sorry. Maybe something a bit bigger, but not windshield banner big, thats a little excessive IMO and wouldn't contribute to representing the forum with clean high quality cars.
I am always interested in feedback and new ideas though so feel free to throw them my way...

And for anyone getting media coverage who wants to rep the forum, get in touch. If its going to get enough exposure and you want something custom I can make it happen. This will be somewhat selective though, but if its serious then don't hesitate to contact me.
Elaborate?

Matt@EuroJerks
12-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Neon, what word is confusing you?

CleanNeon98
12-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Nevermind, got it lol