PDA

View Full Version : New TST t-shirt and sweatshirt presales... **Important Sizing Update - 11/16**

TROLL
10-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Update 11/16: Presale closed, order placed, last minute optional sizing change available until 5pm 11/17.
posted in thread: i had a chance to try on a tshirt today. i normally wear a medium and it fits snug... not too tight, but not baggy. well with these shirts a small fit me perfectly. it seems weird to be getting a small for myself, but thats how it is with these... so i'm hesitant to steer anyone towards a smaller size, but if you were on the fence about fitment, i would recommend that you consider going with a smaller size.
i cant hold the order much longer, so i need to hear from anyone interested in changing by 5pm tomorrow. if i dont hear from you i will not make any changes with your order.
thanks,
bryan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Updated 11/4: See all ordering info below***

Hey guys,
I'm about to order a bunch of tshirts and sweatshirts... and possibly long sleeve shirts as well... I need feedback on what you'd be interested in, and if you want to ensure that you get exactly what you want then you can prepay for it and i'll have it specially made when I put the order in.
I'm kind of in a rush right now so this is going to be brief but I wanted to let you know about this asap. The orders will be due Sunday Nov. 6th...

The more preorders I get the more freedom I'll have to order more styles and variety here, so if you're serious then please step up to the plate and let me know what you want.

Tonight I'll post more info here and give you payment info... everything will be ordered one week from today and will be finished a week after that...

Thanks!
Bryan

Shirt Option 1a:

alien will be small on the left front:
http://www.bryantroll.com/other/tstlogos/alien.jpg
(the tst on his stomach will be the new bubble font used below)

Shirt Option 1b (with text down sleeve variation):

tristatetuners.com will be printed down the sleeve along with the alien printed small on the front. this variation will add $2 to the cost of the shirt.
http://www.bryantroll.com/other/tstlogos/alien.jpg
(the tst on his stomach will be the new bubble font used directly below)
http://www.bryantroll.com/other/tstlogos/alienfont.jpg

Shirt Option 2:

across the chest:
http://bryantroll.com/other/tstlogos/angrypiston.jpg

Colors:
The logos will be printed in either black or silver depending on whether its a light or dark color shirt they are being printed on. Colors of shirts available are: black, white, gray, forest green, navy blue, gold, and red.

Pricing (through paypal, see payment info below):
T-Shirts: $11
Long Sleeve T-Shirts: $16
Crew Neck Heavy Weight Sweatshirts: $21
Hooded Heavy Weight Sweatshirts: $26

**option 1b will add $2 to the cost of any shirt, and is not available on t-shirts**

**custom embroidery can be applied to any shirt for $5, just let me know what you want and where (preorders only)**

(prices do not include shipping--if shipping is necessary please contact me for shipping info before ordering.)

Payment Info:
Preorders are due by [edit: Weds, Nov 9th at noon]. To ensure you get the exact color, size, and style you want preordering is absolutely necessary. Paypal the correct amount to bryantroll@gmail.com and make sure to include your username, your real name, your phone number, the style of shirt, style of logo (1a, 1b, or 2), color of shirt, and size that you want. Without all of this information your order will not be processed, so please take your time when submitting the order so i can keep it organized.

Orders Received as of 11/8 @ 10pm:
95nracer
S4toSTI
FFG
LancerPhoenix
TehWagon
slavetothemuzic
2point4DSM
phitauford
OnTheWingsOfCrossfire
dolphinS4
Silver04STi
wonner
95SC2
safir
glyph

the mike
10-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Are the hooded sweatshirts pullover or zip up? I need to replace the sweatshirt I lost...

Little G
10-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Yeah, i'm in for a hooded sweatshirt..

TROLL
10-31-2005, 05:41 PM
what i like is a nice heavy weight pullover so that was teh plan, but what does everyone else have to say about it? dont know how i'd do a logo on a zip up.
bryan

TROLL
10-31-2005, 05:41 PM
pleae say what size and color you'd be interested in, what logo you'd like, and if you are ready to prepay for one... i'll get up payment details and clean up the thread more later tonight cause i'm off to work right....... NOW.
bryan

xEJ20x
10-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Are the hooded sweatshirts pullover or zip up? I need to replace the sweatshirt I lost...

Thats what you get for stripping and throwin the shirt into the crowd. :roll:

:finga:

Little G
10-31-2005, 05:53 PM
Large hooded sweatshirt...Just gray i guess with the regular Tristatetuners on the front with the angry piston.

Gorilla Unit 33
10-31-2005, 06:09 PM
can you place a logo list up of what different types of logos are availible?
im seriously intrested in a t-shirt and a hoodie but i wanna know what logos we can have on them. and my color combos would probably be black hoody with grey/silver logo/lettering and the t-shirt would most likely be grey with black logo/lettering

thanx

Silverfc88
10-31-2005, 06:10 PM
1 X-Large hooded sweatshirt Grey
1 Large hooded sweatshirt Black

I would like to see what you had in mind for the Aliens logo. I wouldn't want it to big, when you say big I think your going to cover the whole front of the sweatshirt with it. LoL...

Gorilla Unit 33
10-31-2005, 06:19 PM
lol

04 Turbo Spec
10-31-2005, 06:32 PM
1 large hooded pullover sweatshirt gray with angry piston (angry piston in black)

sisforsurfing
10-31-2005, 06:34 PM
1 small hooded sweatshirt, grey
1 small long sleeve shirt, white
(angry piston front on both)

sesolcSTI
10-31-2005, 08:29 PM
1 xl hoodie black
1 xl longsleever black, thanks man! :supz:

teh DIRT
10-31-2005, 08:39 PM
black zipper up hoodie would be teh rock!

S4toSTI
10-31-2005, 08:53 PM
Pete meant to say kiddie size.

I would like one shirt L t shirt in black and one L pull over hoodie in navy. What logos are we doing i don't like big logos on sweat shirts on tshirts i don't car but on sweat shirts i do. If i am being a pain in the ass do not adress anything after the word navy.

DropTopChevy
10-31-2005, 10:00 PM
Im in for an XL hoody in black :supz:

FFG
10-31-2005, 10:12 PM
I suggested this to Bryan already, but would you guys like the logo on the arm of the sweatshirt/ long sleever? (going vertically, from shoulder to wrist)

anyhoo... I want a hoody-grey w/ red logo, xs and a long sleeve t- dark green(forrest) if available w/ grey logo,xs :)

Gohan
10-31-2005, 10:31 PM
1 L hoodie black (angry piston)
1 L hoodie grey (alien)
2 L longsleeve T's any color but pink, purple, mauve, etc. (preferably black, grey, blue, mustard, or yellow) (either design, doesn't matter)

2000MRDC2
11-01-2005, 12:09 AM
1 L Hoodie (Angry Piston) color: White or Gray with black logo

LancerPhoenix
11-01-2005, 09:25 AM
1 L hoodie black ( grey angry piston)
1 L hoodie grey (black alien)
1 M black tee ( grey alien)

TehWagon
11-01-2005, 09:41 AM
+1 for logo down the sleeve, and maybe the piston in the back - center, near the neck (for the long sleeves)

put me down for :

Medium Hoodie (most common color is fine- black/grey, i don't care- whatever will get you the cheaper price)
Medium longsleeve grey/black (again, whatever's clever)

Can and will prepay!

slavetothemuzic
11-01-2005, 10:15 AM
1 xl t-shirt grey (black angry piston front)

1 xl hoodie black
1 xl longsleeve black

I think it would be cool to split the logo for the long sleeves (hoodies & tees), maybe have the piston on the front and the name down the sleeve. If not, then the usual angry piston in front will do.

SilverTurboRidin
11-01-2005, 10:20 AM
i want a XXX hoodie. hehe cause i cant find my nice hoodies!!

FFG
11-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Check all ya ex's closets! :-p

2point4DSM
11-01-2005, 10:26 AM
(1) XL black Hooded zip up
(1) XL grey sweatshirt

2point4DSM embroidered on the side of the hoodie.

I like the angry piston

TROLL
11-01-2005, 11:21 AM
the zip up thing is probably not a possibility because it would force the orientation of the logo to change... and i'd need a huge quantity to even do that. would a normal hoodie work?
bryan

TROLL
11-01-2005, 11:27 AM
ok i am running off to work again, i just made a list in excel and will post it up real soon so you guys can fill in the holes on info you didnt say... its looking good though.
it doesnt seem like there's a ton of interest on the alien logo, is this really the case? i know some people out there love it and its grown on me, but the situation is that i need to order 48 of them at the very least, so there needs to be serious interest if i'm going to do that. they can be on whatever clothing you want, but for each design i need at least 48. two colors is more, front and down the sleeve or front and back, etc etc. i wish i could do a little bit of everything but its all about quantity with this stuff.

the prices listed above are what i'll do the presales at... its possible they will go up a few dollars after i get everything in stock, depending on what my total cost on everything ends up being, but we'll see when we get there.
i need to verify that all of the color combos you are looking for are possible before i put up my paypal address and accept payments, but look for that to happen tonight.
thanks again,
bryan

Gorilla Unit 33
11-01-2005, 11:46 AM
umm can we get a list and pictures of availible logos that can be put on the clothing?

DropTopChevy
11-01-2005, 12:07 PM

After moving I cant find any of my winter S***??? :confused:
And of the ones I have they are coming appart in the pockets :help:

phitauford
11-01-2005, 12:10 PM
put me down for 1 Large Hoody Gray

BobErT-
11-01-2005, 12:52 PM
1 Medium hoodie black ( White angry piston on left side, White alien on the right side)

KrautFed20V
11-01-2005, 01:00 PM
please can i get a graphic view of the options? thanks

eastsidesuby19
11-01-2005, 03:32 PM
im interested in a pull over hoodie, wanted to know if i could get like tristatetuners on the front of the hoodie, then on the top of the hood put a tst allien???? if possible id like the colors to be grey hoodie/black tst logo thanks

sfd
11-01-2005, 03:37 PM
im down for a long sleeve and hoodie..is the sizing similiar to the tshirts?

bryan id be interested in an alien logo over the normal piston but the way your post was worded, it seemed that was a secondary option maybe later down the road which may have influenced some people to not mention it.

TROLL
11-01-2005, 03:58 PM
ok guys sorry i've been running around like crazy the past couple of day so although i normally like to organize these thigns before posting i just wanted to get you the info i could as early as possible.
i'll work in getting photos posted of the possibilities...
and i dont think they have a XXXL, just a XXL but i have a feeling it will be quite large so let me know if that will work.
i actually would like to do a run of both the angry piston and another of the alien, but it all depends on interest. so if you are SERIOUSLY, GENUINELY interested in one other the other, voice your opinion. if you arent serious please do not say you are as it could cost me $500+ if i dont sell a good amount of them and am stuck with lots of this stuff.
bryan

TROLL
11-01-2005, 10:52 PM
bump bump

MuddyREX
11-01-2005, 10:54 PM
I'll see you on Thursday night with payment for a XL hoodie. Not too picky about color or logo. Whatever works for you works for me.

TehWagon
11-01-2005, 11:17 PM
the guys on wrx fanatics just did a tshirt group buy for katrina victims and how they handled it was pre-paying through a dedicated paypal account... could be helpful here?

BobErT-
11-01-2005, 11:20 PM
That may be cool, you can setup a paypal account, and then people can put the $$ right into your checking account. Can you tell everytime money goes in?

jspek
11-01-2005, 11:21 PM
1 medium t shirt in black
and 1 m black hoodie please. both angry piston

it would be cool to have like the alien on the back and the piston logo on the front...ooor small alien over the right "breast" and the piston logo on the back

TehWagon
11-01-2005, 11:23 PM
That may be cool, you can setup a paypal account, and then people can put the $$ right into your checking account. Can you tell everytime money goes in?
i'm sure you get an email notification or something-

WhiteXFire
11-02-2005, 04:52 AM
I'd be interested in a t-shirt and sweatshirt also, pending design/color/etc.

And for anyone who hasn't seen the alien, here's the one that's on my car:
http://www.mdljhu.com/private/other/alien.jpg

2point4DSM
11-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Sorry for the noob question but how did the alien become associated with TST. :)

dolphinS4
11-02-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm always in for a good tee or hoody. Put me down for 1 each.

2point4DSM
11-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Paypal takes 3% and I hate them for various other reasons. I'd prefer to give you the money in person, anyway.

BobErT-
11-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Ya, if paypal takes 3% then dont do it, just do it in person.

TROLL
11-03-2005, 01:15 PM
ok... i have 43 items 'ordered' according to this thread, if thats the case then you guys rock and i can definitely order a set of angry piston clothing and a set of alien clothing.
the colors and styles of the actual clothing can vary widely, the problem is that the style of the logo and the colors it is printed in are limited. so i'm going to look over everything now and come back with the definite official options, and then people can paypal me for it. i really dont care about the 3% becuase it makes things easier to organize and go more quickly with a big thing like this.
stay tuned, hopefully i'll post up all the good info within the hour.
bryan

TROLL
11-04-2005, 04:11 AM
hey i'm not sure how the alien logo should be laid out. small alien on the front with tristatetuners text down the sleeve? just small alien on front? medium sized alien on front with tristatetuners text below it? what do you think? i need to finalize a decision so you guys have a couple days to preorder... let me know what you want.
bryan

TehWagon
11-04-2005, 09:31 AM
i say alien on the front and text down the sleeve- if it's like that i'll get a hoodie AND a longsleeve.

Gorilla Unit 33
11-04-2005, 09:51 AM
im still waiting on a list of logo's that are gonna be availible on the hoodies. im not at all intrested in the alien i dont think

TROLL
11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
the logos were added to the first post a couple days ago.
bryan

Gorilla Unit 33
11-04-2005, 11:48 AM
i got an idea if you were to do the hoodies with tristatetuners.com up the left sleeve for the simple reason that your left arm is near the window while driving your car :) lol

TehWagon
11-04-2005, 12:01 PM
ooo good one!

slavetothemuzic
11-04-2005, 12:08 PM
i got an idea if you were to do the hoodies with tristatetuners.com up the left sleeve for the simple reason that your left arm is near the window while driving your car :) lol
Long sleeve t-shirts would be good the same way.

That's what I mentioned earlier on in the thread. *Just* the piston on the chest, and the logo text down one sleeve. I didn't care what sleeve, but now that you said something, that does make sense to have it on the left sleeve. Except Daniel of course (with the Skyline), but screw him, he's one guy! j/k :finga:

Gorilla Unit 33
11-04-2005, 12:11 PM
lol dan is just going to have to fend for himself then lol j/p but yeah deffinately that sounds good for the long sleeve's and the hoodies

TROLL
11-05-2005, 03:57 AM
original thread updated will all ordering info, please read it carefully. thanks!
bryan

TehWagon
11-05-2005, 09:27 AM
order/payment sent.

TROLL
11-05-2005, 01:05 PM
thanks ash... i hope that most of the people who expressed interest will be preordering... i clearly stated early on that you should only post if you are seriously interested, and based off of the response i was going to give you some variety here (doubling the order). so please, if you are interested preorder asap. otherwise i'll have to cut the order in half and only offer one style.
bryan

Silver04STi
11-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Order/payment sent. Thanks Bryan

wonner
11-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Order/payment sent. :thumbup:

Gorilla Unit 33
11-05-2005, 02:55 PM
what about the people who dont want an alien i didnt think the demand for an alien was as much as it was for the angry piston....

99SL2_Modder
11-05-2005, 03:03 PM
it would be cool to have like the alien on the back and the piston logo on the front...ooor small alien over the right "breast" and the piston logo on the back

I agree. I would like to see the angry piston enlarged on the back, OR, using teh nipple position as a crank.

Paypal takes 3% and I hate them for various other reasons. I'd prefer to give you the money in person, anyway.

Paypal doesn't take 3% if you have a normal account. If you're upgraded to a business account like I am, it takes away a percentage, but I don't believe it's that high.

what about the people who dont want an alien i didnt think the demand for an alien was as much as it was for the angry piston....

Agreed...but if I can still scrape up some money, I'll be having some shirts ordered from here anyway.

95SC2
11-05-2005, 03:19 PM
order and paypal sent

TROLL
11-06-2005, 12:50 AM
ok so about 4 or 5 people have preordered out of the 30+ who said they wanted to... i need more people to step up or this isnt going to happen. please send payment over tomorrow so this order can go through problem and delay free....
bryan

Silverfc88
11-06-2005, 01:08 AM
I'll be sending payment later today. Gotta have Allie decide what color and style sweater she wants.

TROLL
11-06-2005, 01:46 AM
ok cool yeah i figure most people have either not seen the thread or need to decide on what they want. i hope to get a lot of peorders in tomorrow (sunday)
bryan

sfd
11-06-2005, 02:14 AM
Bryan, I know it's hard to judge on size, but are the hoodies and long sleeved (well the entire batch in general) provided by the same company as the tshirts were printed on? I have a hard enough finding things that fit in stores, lol. I don't wanna order and find the size sucks and I can't wear it. That's all that's holding me back.

Gorilla Unit 33
11-06-2005, 05:36 AM
...hmm i dont have a paypal.... someone help

TehWagon
11-06-2005, 07:53 AM
get paypal. the end. :wink:

LancerPhoenix
11-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Order sent late last night....Hope you got it Bryan.

Chris

Gorilla Unit 33
11-06-2005, 06:56 PM
**** man i wake up late almost everyday now. some one wanna meet up with me and get my money and put an order in, i dont got a credit/check card.

slavetothemuzic
11-06-2005, 07:12 PM
**** man i wake up late almost everyday now. some one wanna meet up with me and get my money and put an order in, i dont got a credit/check card.If you're headed to the WC area I'll do it.

Silverfc88
11-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Money sent. :thumbup:

Gorilla Unit 33
11-06-2005, 08:03 PM
If you're headed to the WC area I'll do it.
ill call u ...

ps. sry bout the other night i passed out, scary ****

TROLL
11-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Bryan, I know it's hard to judge on size...
these are a different brand than the last ones so unfortunately i cant tell you exactly how they will fit. i'd assume that they are sized pretty normally and i plan to do medium shirts and a large sweatshirt for myself, just cause thats how i like my stuff to fit.

...hmm i dont have a paypal.... someone help
gorilla, if you can send me a check, just send me a PM letting me know that the check is in an envelope with my address and a stamp on it and by your front door and i'll put your order in with the rest of them. you'll prob need my address so get in touch.

I have gotten orders from:
FFG
LancerPhoenix
TehWagon
Silver04STi
wonner
95SC2
95nracer
slavetothemuzic

i was hoping i'd get at least double that many preordered? so far there are 19 out of 48 preorders... hmmm.

bryan

WhiteXFire
11-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Last minute order/paypal sent. :mrgreen:

TROLL
11-07-2005, 01:52 AM
ha wow, 11:59... good job.

however, i am going to extend the preorders until noon on Wednesday morning, 11/9. hopefully that will give everyone enough time to get their orders in... i know i didnt give you much time here. the order will be submitted Wednesday around noon adn i need some time to get it organized so the new deadline is very firm.

hopefully this will work out well for everyone. thanks,
bryan

Gorilla Unit 33
11-07-2005, 10:07 AM
yeah i think ill be giving my order to save to the music some time tomarrow cause i got a 8am to 10pm day at college today ...

2point4DSM
11-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Money sent.

phitauford
11-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Money Sent!

TROLL
11-07-2005, 04:40 PM
thanks guys... i'll make a list in the original post with the updated list of received orders just so everyone can confirm that i got them.
bryan

TROLL
11-07-2005, 10:11 PM
bump for 24 out of 48...
bryan

glyph
11-07-2005, 10:40 PM
so the embroidery can be anywhere on the shirt? what font/size/color?

I am looking at a hoodie, with at least 2 shirts

also, is it possible to get the silver print on a gray or white t-shirt?

TROLL
11-07-2005, 10:59 PM
the embroidery is about an inch tall i believe... it can be anywhere but i assume its a standard block or cursive font. i'll doublecheck that tomorrow though.
if you want silver/gray ink on a gray or white shirt thats your perogative and i can have it made, but i dont see the sense in it.
bryan

glyph
11-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Hey dude, it's all about style!

dolphinS4
11-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Sorry to say I forget my paypal info. If you would, I'm definitly in for hooded sweat and t-shirt. 2xl size (carrying a little winter weight), basic colors.

I promise not to stiff you.
Thanks Mike

glyph
11-07-2005, 11:29 PM
sorry, another question: is this a solid grey? or the kind of grey that looks like channel-off-the-air-snow on TV?
and another: is the silver print more reflective, or a light gray?

I like the subdued look, makes people more curious to see it

TROLL
11-07-2005, 11:51 PM
judging by the catalog it looks to be a slight 'heather gray' kind of thing where its got a bit of a textured look to it. i'll hopefully be checking out samples tomorrow so if i see a sample in gray i'll let you know.
and i'll also let you know about the ink after tomorrow.
s4dolphin... i know where you work so i'll hold you to it and put your preorder in ;) just PM me with your real name, phone number, article of clothing you want, size, color, and logo style (and embroidery if interested).
bryan

glyph
11-08-2005, 02:14 AM
thanks again.

Gorilla Unit 33
11-08-2005, 09:20 AM
im gonna see what i can do to meet up with slavetothemusic tonight

TROLL
11-08-2005, 05:44 PM
:crickets:

TehWagon
11-08-2005, 07:02 PM
come on guys, suck it up and get on the ball- i want the design 1b to be able to be used!

FFG
11-08-2005, 08:14 PM
come on guys, suck it up and get on the ball- i want the design 1b to be able to be used!
Me too since it was my idea! :-p
My orders are in. :wink:

Safir
11-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Order placed - thanks TROLL

S4toSTI
11-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Me too since it was my idea! :-p
My orders are in. :wink:
****y b****
mine are in toooooo

glyph
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
my order is placed.

TROLL
11-08-2005, 11:38 PM
thanks guys, got your orders... we're in good shape... just thought from the initial response we'd be in great shape. its cool though, i'm sure that once they are right in front of people at meets and other events they'll get bought up pretty quickly... they people will see how its kinda hit or miss whether we'll have your size in a color you like.
bryan

glyph
11-08-2005, 11:40 PM
I think I forgot to mention I want them all LARGE size. oops.

TROLL
11-08-2005, 11:42 PM
oh yeah i just sent you a PM about something else but forgot to ask that. please also PM me a number i can contact you at in case you are otherwise unreachable when the shirts come in.
thanks,
bryan

TROLL
11-09-2005, 10:35 AM
one last bump...

Gorilla Unit 33
11-10-2005, 03:09 AM

Gorilla Unit 33
11-10-2005, 04:00 AM
did i ever mention that troll is the shiznat ... :supz:

Safir
11-16-2005, 09:32 PM
When are these supposed to be ready?

*tries to wait patiently* :)

teh DIRT
11-16-2005, 10:12 PM
Hey everyone,

Bryan wanted to let you all know that he tried on a shirt today and he says they run about a size big. This means that if you usually wear a medium, a small should fit you in these shirts. While we cannont make any promises on fitment of the shirts, Bryan says that if anyone who pre-ordered would like to change their order to contact him with the change. You have until about 5pm tommorow night to make these changes.
-pete

glyph
11-16-2005, 11:04 PM
I'll stick with mine. I'm expecting some shrinkage with wash.

TROLL
11-16-2005, 11:12 PM
hey guys,
just to explain, i had a chance to try on a tshirt today. i normally wear a medium and it fits snug... not too tight, but not baggy. well with these shirts a small fit me perfectly. it seems weird to be getting a small for myself, but thats how it is with these... so i'm hesitant to steer anyone towards a smaller size, but if you were on the fence about fitment, i would recommend that you consider going with a smaller size.
i cant hold the order much longer, so i need to hear from anyone interested in changing by 5pm tomorrow. if i dont hear from you i will not make any changes with your order.
thanks,
bryan

2point4DSM
11-16-2005, 11:20 PM
No problems considering I usually grow a little during the winter months. And I wash my shirts in hot/warm water and dry them in super hot mode so they tend to shrink pretty well, lol.

95SC2
11-16-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm sure it will shrink a bit, i'll keep my order as is

sfd
11-17-2005, 12:42 AM
that size info is the reason i didnt preorder. sorry bryan. so...that leads me to ask, are xs or youth large an option? remember, escort kid = small.

TROLL
11-17-2005, 12:48 AM
technically the XS is a Youth Large. the actual sizes are: Youth Small, Youth Medium, Youth Large, Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large.
bryan

sfd
11-17-2005, 02:00 AM
ok cool. i didnt see sizes listed.

TROLL
11-17-2005, 05:19 PM
one hour left bump... if i havent heard from you i'll keep your order the same.
bryan

Gorilla Unit 33
11-17-2005, 05:21 PM
the order is already in right? im confused i thought it was over like a week ago

TehWagon
11-17-2005, 05:30 PM
there was an update in the sizing of the shirts... see previous posts...

Gorilla Unit 33
11-17-2005, 05:32 PM
i want a xtra large ... im still confused but all i know is that i got an old navy hoodie thats XL and that fits fine lol

Safir
11-17-2005, 07:32 PM
doh - i was at work until just now :( i'll talk to you at the meet.

TROLL
11-17-2005, 07:57 PM
yo i'm changing and submitting now. if ya see this then hit me up with any changes you'd like to make.
bryan

Gorilla Unit 33
11-25-2005, 04:09 AM
cant wait for my freebie :)

D Money
11-27-2005, 03:10 PM
were can we buy these shirts from!!

Gorilla Unit 33
11-27-2005, 06:52 PM
troll he should have them in within the next 2 weeks

TROLL
11-30-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm picking everything up tomorrow morning and it will be available immediately... see the new thread for info pertaining to it...
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7670
bryan