PDA

View Full Version : Englishtown driver ED?

ndubz
11-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Are there any high performance driving classes at englishtown on their road course? and if so how much, when , and what do i need?

thx

omgjacki
11-06-2008, 05:06 PM
I know they have classes but I'm not sure of the exact time and price. Try www.racewaypark.com and see if anything is posted, or give them a call. If I remember right, it's like, a class or two a week, you get 8 hours to do as many laps as possible, it's like 30 cars a class and it's about $225 to join, and $125 each time after. I'm just going by what I remember from track day.

alwaysinboost
11-06-2008, 05:26 PM
sounds like you're looking to do an HPDE (high performance driver education). I don't know of any that are held at Raceway parks road course, thats a pretty small course compared to everything else thats around. You might want to check out www.pdadrivingschool.com they have HPDE's all the time.

season is wrapping up for HPDE's but, if you want to do one this weekend check out my HYPERDRIVE thread in this section.
for $50.00 you get classroom instruction and a 20-30min session @ the new NJMP.

ndubz
11-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Ya ive already looked into PDA at NJMP. I will be doing that sometime in the spring or summer, i was just wondering if Englishtown had one too, cuz i figure the more the better right...