PDA

View Full Version : What a day!

JST2KWIK
11-03-2008, 12:19 AM
So I was making my rounds delivering for Franconi's Pizza in Lansdale when, turning right onto rt. 309 from Dekalb Pike right across from the mall, I saw the nicest Porsche I have ever seen/probably ever will see. A triple black (black paint, interior, and wheels), brand spanking new Porsche 911 GT2! It had custom black/chrome lipped wheels that stuck out at least 3 inches past the already bulging wheel wells and also had bright yellow 6 point racing harnesses. On ebaymotors, they go for about $230,000 stock with an msrp of over $300k and they are super rare! I tried to get a pic but my phone's camera wouldn't boot up quick enough, so I was wondering if anyone else saw it or got pics of it. It also had a Florida tag on it. Then, during another delivery, I saw a Yellow Lambo Gallardo with matching yellow and chrome Asanti wheels turn from 309 onto Dekalb at the same intersection! A 20 something black dude was driving it with his girl riding shotty and it was a Pensy tag that just said C7. I gave him a thumbs up and he floored it so I got a video of it and will post it shortly.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jon@WrightAgency
11-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Not sure on the yellow G but the Black/Black/Black GT2 may have been someone i know --- did you see the driver???

JST2KWIK
11-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah he had the windows down, lucky bastard! He was a younger looking white guy with dark hair, black sunglasses on and a small beard/goatee kinda thing. If you know him I def want a closer look at that car! lol

Jon@WrightAgency
11-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Yeah he had the windows down, lucky bastard! He was a younger looking white guy with dark hair, black sunglasses on and a small beard/goatee kinda thing. If you know him I def want a closer look at that car! lol

Hmmm, that doesnt sound like the guy i have met who has a GT2....ah well :o

cmr076
11-03-2008, 11:44 AM
mmm... franconi's pizza is my favorite!

phsdrummer2
11-03-2008, 12:01 PM
hmmm could there possibly have been something going on at fabspeed in ambler. I had a buddy that used to work there cars like that roll through all the time.

Nick 95 6sp
11-03-2008, 12:04 PM
...wheels that stuck out at least 3 inches past the already bulging wheel wells...

Car sounds like it was real nice, as a GT2 would certainly be, but if that description of the wheels is right I'd guess he's from the Ozarks, has some missing teeth, and is probably married to his sister.

JST2KWIK
11-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Car sounds like it was real nice, as a GT2 would certainly be, but if that description of the wheels is right I'd guess he's from the Ozarks, has some missing teeth, and is probably married to his sister.

Hahaha all I know is those wheels were huge and he definately had some grown man fitment going on

JSpecV03
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
mmm... franconi's pizza is my favorite!

haha i know..we used to order/eat there like 3 times a week lol

InvisibleMonkey
11-03-2008, 04:49 PM

dude, he could be taking it from behind screaming "i'm your bitch"...he's still a badass because he has a GT2

JST2KWIK
11-03-2008, 05:51 PM
dude, he could be taking it from behind screaming "i'm your bitch"...he's still a badass because he has a GT2

I would have to agree. Plus he drove the car all the way from Florida! it's one thing to buy a $250,000 car that is extremely rare, then to upgrade it, but it is a whole other thing to drive it so far! I'm sure he has other nasty exotics because if that was my nicest car, there's no way I would drive it on the highway for such a long period of time or put that kind of miles on it! :jawdrop:

JSpecV03
11-04-2008, 06:34 PM
my friend ali works there as a waitress, you prob know her

JST2KWIK
11-05-2008, 12:50 PM
what does she look like? I just started so I don't know names too well ha