PDA

View Full Version : Ice Hockey Players

Chip18
10-31-2008, 07:24 AM
Hey Guys, a friend of mine runs a rental just about every Saturday night at Hollydell Ice Arena in Washington Township, NJ. It seems as though some of the "regulars" just aren't making it out anymore and we are on the hunt for some new potential players that are looking to come out and have a good time. Skill level doesn't really matter, but it does help if you have played a time or two before. It is a non-check game because everyone has to get up and go to work on Monday so we don't need any injuries of that nature going on. We usually start at 10 or 11pm on Saturday night and we have the ice slot for a good 1:30-2 hours. The cost to play is $20 per guy and goalies are free. Beer is available afterwards for those that are of age to drink. We like to limit it to only 20 guys and 2 goalies. If you guys have any interest in playing or would like to know any other information please either respond to this thread or PM me if you would like to.

Thanks!

AWD GS
10-31-2008, 07:36 AM
i wish i lived closer to washington twp. i played throughout high school and i havent played since 02 but ive wanted to get back into open ice for now to get back into shape a bit lol.

CHR!S
10-31-2008, 09:05 AM
if i was closer i would be down

teh DIRT
10-31-2008, 09:09 AM
me too, too far.

461_SS
10-31-2008, 09:54 AM
yeah if this was in PA around me I'd be all for it. I miss playing ice. Can't remember the last time I put my ice hockey skates on. lol

Chip18
10-31-2008, 09:58 AM
A lot of PA guys chiming in here, where are all the NJ guys at, lol? Depending where you guys are in PA Hollydell it isn't that far once you cross over the Ben Franklin or Walt Whitman Bridge.